Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Not the only place.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Not the only place.
    It never ends. This is probably gonna be the status quo from now on. The Eternals must be mutants according to the person who writes these.

unrelated to Agents of SHIELD - But does anyone remember Dante Pertuz/Inferno? I've always liked the character since his Inhuman comic, even if he wasn't too successful. I liked seeing him in Marvel Rising, but since it got quietly cancelled, I am afraid he will fade into obscurity...like everyone else in the Inhumans, but yeah. Has he appeared at all recently? Is he alive?

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    unrelated to Agents of SHIELD - But does anyone remember Dante Pertuz/Inferno? I've always liked the character since his Inhuman comic, even if he wasn't too successful. I liked seeing him in Marvel Rising, but since it got quietly cancelled, I am afraid he will fade into obscurity...like everyone else in the Inhumans, but yeah. Has he appeared at all recently? Is he alive?
    They had a Marvel Rising comic that wasn't really related to the mini-series. I think that was where he was last seen. The Death of Inhumans book only killed extraterrestrial inhumans, so he should be alive. It's just a matter of when and if we'll see him again now. I'm hoping he'll appear in the Avengers video game.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They had a Marvel Rising comic that wasn't really related to the mini-series. I think that was where he was last seen. The Death of Inhumans book only killed extraterrestrial inhumans, so he should be alive. It's just a matter of when and if we'll see him again now. I'm hoping he'll appear in the Avengers video game.
    The Marvel Rising did mention events that happened during the Inhuman's Secret Warriors book so it looks to be canon, and that book did come out after DotI so ya alive.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

BTW, after reading Inhumans comics for seven years, I finally understood why Gorgon is called Gorgon and I feel like an idiot for not realizing it.

I kept wondering why a male character who has nothing to do with the Greek creature has the name. Then I remembered the haphazard way the Inhumans were created. Medusa came first. She has that name because she has crazy hair. Gorgon came second and he was a parallel to Medusa because he was chasing her. That's why he has the name of Medusa's species. I can't believe I never realized that before since it's something I've thought about a bunch.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    BTW, after reading Inhumans comics for seven years, I finally understood why Gorgon is called Gorgon and I feel like an idiot for not realizing it.

I kept wondering why a male character who has nothing to do with the Greek creature has the name. Then I remembered the haphazard way the Inhumans were created. Medusa came first. She has that name because she has crazy hair. Gorgon came second and he was a parallel to Medusa because he was chasing her. That's why he has the name of Medusa's species. I can't believe I never realized that before since it's something I've thought about a bunch.
    I keep waiting for Inhumans named Stheno or Euryale (the other two Gorgons, sisters of Medusa).

Speaking of which, it's interesting that Gorgon seems to be an only child. The Inhumans of Attilan are a rigidly planned society. They have exactly so much city, and exactly so much population. Every couple seems to have exactly two children. Black Bolt and Maximus. Medusa and Crystal. Triton and Karnak. Gorgon and...

It also leaves up in the air, who were the Unspoken's two children? Who was his sibling, in the line of how current rulers Black Bolt and Medusa have Maximus and Crystal. Who was his spouse? Did the spouse leave in exile with him, or did she remain in Attilan, a bitter old guard who covertly schemes against Black Bolt's rule just to be a pain, and quietly cheered whenever Maximus kicked him out or usurped the throne, only to put on a transparent display of fealty to the true king when Black Bolt regained the throne? Speaking of 'old guard' what did happen to A) all the Inhumans who were living large under the Unspoken's rule, and lost power and favor when Black Bolt overthrew him. Are they still loitering around Attilan, being grumpy and reminiscing about how much better things were when the Unspoken flouted the rules in their favor? and B) all the Inhumans who supported Maximus those times he usurped the throne? (Seeker, Leonus, Falcona, Stallior, Timberius, etc.). Are they still in Attilan, on double-secret probation? Are they wandering the earth, no longer welcome in the society they betrayed? Are they in shallow graves on some Himalayan hillside?

There's just a metric crapton of unexplored story lying around, related to how Black Bolt became king. A mini-series actually detailing the original revolt, all those years ago, could be fun.

Astonishing Member

Considering the Genetics Council was not what you might call enthused at BB and Medusa, or Ahura’s birth; it’s not impossible that they might have opposed Unspoken having kids, lest his descendants be even more active consumers of Terrigen than himself

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I keep waiting for Inhumans named Stheno or Euryale (the other two Gorgons, sisters of Medusa).

Speaking of which, it's interesting that Gorgon seems to be an only child. The Inhumans of Attilan are a rigidly planned society. They have exactly so much city, and exactly so much population. Every couple seems to have exactly two children. Black Bolt and Maximus. Medusa and Crystal. Triton and Karnak. Gorgon and...

It also leaves up in the air, who were the Unspoken's two children? Who was his sibling, in the line of how current rulers Black Bolt and Medusa have Maximus and Crystal. Who was his spouse? Did the spouse leave in exile with him, or did she remain in Attilan, a bitter old guard who covertly schemes against Black Bolt's rule just to be a pain, and quietly cheered whenever Maximus kicked him out or usurped the throne, only to put on a transparent display of fealty to the true king when Black Bolt regained the throne? Speaking of 'old guard' what did happen to A) all the Inhumans who were living large under the Unspoken's rule, and lost power and favor when Black Bolt overthrew him. Are they still loitering around Attilan, being grumpy and reminiscing about how much better things were when the Unspoken flouted the rules in their favor? and B) all the Inhumans who supported Maximus those times he usurped the throne? (Seeker, Leonus, Falcona, Stallior, Timberius, etc.). Are they still in Attilan, on double-secret probation? Are they wandering the earth, no longer welcome in the society they betrayed? Are they in shallow graves on some Himalayan hillside?

There's just a metric crapton of unexplored story lying around, related to how Black Bolt became king. A mini-series actually detailing the original revolt, all those years ago, could be fun.
    Yeah, I have often wondered these questions myself for quite some time now.

I miss the Seeker, Leonus, Falcona, Stallior and the rest. Are they related to the Unspoken?

I wish we had a great, talented and interested writer for the Inhumans who would explore some of these mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I have often wondered these questions myself for quite some time now.

I miss the Seeker, Leonus, Falcona, Stallior and the rest. Are they related to the Unspoken?

I wish we had a great, talented and interested writer for the Inhumans who would explore some of these mysteries!
    I loved the young inhumans from the Paul Jenkins run, and the series that came after that. They were last seen in Silent War. I don't get why they got rid of all the characters from before War of Kings. The Seeker, Leonus, Falcona, Stallior, etc. stopped appearing by the end of the 90's, and the Unspoken appeared in the mid-2000's I think.

I wonder if Marvel is going to acknowledge the elephant in the room that is the inhumans of the new Avengers video games. I wonder if we'll see the Boltagons and co.

I can already see the haters coming

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

I can picture many of those who have rebelled in the past freeing the Unspoken, and having him claim New Attilan.

BANNED

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...elopment.html/

Apparently the MCU's second FF movie will focus on the Inhuman saga. It's very unlikely that it's true but it's still a good way to reintroduce the Inhumans in the MCU.

Sorry if this has been mentioned here before.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...elopment.html/

Apparently the MCU's second FF movie will focus on the Inhuman saga. It's very unlikely that it's true but it's still a good way to reintroduce the Inhumans in the MCU.

Sorry if this has been mentioned here before.
    Don't have to have a MCU Fantastic Four FIRST movie before any conversations begin on number 2?

You can dismiss any rumor already talking about FF2 as bullshit.