Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
I completely agree. It's not just the fans, but Youtube commentators and online articles like this one: https://kotaku.com/marvel-ultimate-a...sad-1836700563

I would think with the current strong X-Men push they would leave them alone and let fans enjoy them, but it's been the complete opposite. And yes, they are already complaining about them in the new Avengers game, but they are also complaining about the Avengers having a game and not the X-Men. They even want the Avengers to take a back seat. I hope that having the Fantastic Four back, we'll see them again, but it will be different because they were expanded upon a lot more than before.

As a Marvel Legends collector (they've only made 3 inhumans and around 80 X-Men and counting), and they still think 1 more inhuman would be too much.
That's definitely the feeling I get too.

In regards to Marvel Legends, I had to custom order Crystal and Gorgon to even dream of getting close to having the entire royal family in figure form. Even during their supposed "push" the Inhumans had little to no merchandise. They had multimedia appearances but nothing compared to what the X-Men and mutants are enjoying now or have been enjoying since basically the 90s.