Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Thanks Noek for those thoughts!

An Inhuman planet? I say we find out what happened to the Heroes Reborn Inhumans, and their (Counter-)Earth, and bring it back to orbit on the far side of the Sun. Since all of the Royal Family except Crystal absorbed their HR counterparts, it is only fitting one of them goes there to be the ruler of its Attilan.

The Royal Family still have the Primagen, right? Is it going to be used at all to restart Terrigenesis.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    The 2 leader idea is cool reminds me a bit of Rome a mix of both its Emperors of the East and West, along side its 2 Consuls. Though mixing in your idea of no central planet but many we get the universal Inhumans to return to their native species planets and act as their Inhuman group's Consul. Each Consuls for a planet/group power decideds how theirs work so while earth would be federal another might be centralized. The Consul of the Stars is who will represent the Inhumans to the cosmic level and be responsible for all 5 cosmic influences.
    Yea that was kind of my thought process. My head cannon is that due to humanity's genetic malleability there are more Inhuman sub-tribes on Earth compared to say the Incentaurians or Inbadoon. So Utolan, Orollan, a new lunar Attilan, an underground Nuhuman city (led by Iso), the Aerie, the Enclave, and a few other cities all elect an Earth-based leader. This individual manages disputes between the various Earth kingdoms and represents them on the world stage.

Then like you said you have the Universal Inhumans based around their home planets that also have Consuls who then decide on their cosmic leader. This person is the captain of their cosmic fleet, controls their space territories, and is their representative on the Galactic Council. That type of direction is gonna have a large cast as it tries to juggle cosmic stuff with the Earth stories but that's something I'd be really excited to see.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    honestly, i'd just like the chance to finish MOSAIC.

i think folks would have loved where I'd have taken it.
    I'm really hoping we get to see your complete vision for Mosaic one day. He was insanely well realized and should get another chance to shine.

I'd LOVE more Mosaic.

Please write Marvel at mheroes@marvel.com and ask them to let Geoff and Khary finish the story. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, seriously.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...series-a175820
    A fresh new solicitation for the Darkhold TPB in december. Seems it was a mini event meant to come out when the show does.
    spoilers:
    "Darkhold sees Doctor Doom unearth the ancient Darkhold, a text written by the elder god Chthon, and unintentionally opening a passageway for Chthon to return to our dimension. To stop him, the Scarlet Witch recruits five heroes-Iron Man, Wasp (Janet), Black Bolt, Spider-Man (Peter), and Blade. To enter Chthon's dimension and fight him, the heroes must read from the Darkhold, which drives them insane."
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    honestly, i'd just like the chance to finish MOSAIC.

i think folks would have loved where I'd have taken it.
    I would have. Still do, as much of pipedream that feels to be right now.

And he's not the only non-Ms. Marvel Inhuman/NuHuman I want to see finished/continued.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'd LOVE more Mosaic.

Please write Marvel at mheroes@marvel.com and ask them to let Geoff and Khary finish the story. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, seriously.
    I completely forgot about the email.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Thanks Noek for those thoughts!

An Inhuman planet? I say we find out what happened to the Heroes Reborn Inhumans, and their (Counter-)Earth, and bring it back to orbit on the far side of the Sun. Since all of the Royal Family except Crystal absorbed their HR counterparts, it is only fitting one of them goes there to be the ruler of its Attilan.

The Royal Family still have the Primagen, right? Is it going to be used at all to restart Terrigenesis.
    Right I was wondering about counter earth Attilan a little while ago.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea that was kind of my thought process. My head cannon is that due to humanity's genetic malleability there are more Inhuman sub-tribes on Earth compared to say the Incentaurians or Inbadoon. So Utolan, Orollan, a new lunar Attilan, an underground Nuhuman city (led by Iso), the Aerie, the Enclave, and a few other cities all elect an Earth-based leader. This individual manages disputes between the various Earth kingdoms and represents them on the world stage.
    My thinking is that there should somewhere be a small Inhuman community that's formed from all of the outcasts we've seen over the years. Maximus' original henchmen, Aero, Leonus, Stallior, Falcona, etc. The Dark Riders (who worked with Apocalypse, for a time, but have since been abandoned by him), Tusk, Barrage, Foxbat, etc. Maelstrom's old henches, Gronk, Helios, Phobus. A few other randos, or members of various Inhuman sub-groups who went their own way, like the winged Inhumans (most of whom died with their flying city, thanks to Red Raven and Namor).

It seems to me that when Black Bolt took over from 'the Unspoken,' a fair number of Inhumans were on the wrong side of that, and liked the way the Unspoken was running things (since they were on top, under his rule, or got to ignore the rules of Terrigenesis, and get their kids custom-designed to be centaurs or winged humanoids, and not totally random mutations), and so *some* might have gone into exile (perhaps thinking it to be temporary, that Black Bolt and his 'children's rebellion' would collapse into bickering as they had bitten off more than they could chew, and everything would go back to normal in a decade or so, and they could return and set things back to 'right', with them being in charge and doing whatever the hell they wanted). Clearly, since Maximus was able to find henches for his various attempts to overthrow Black Bolt, not *everyone* who didn't like Black Bolt left, but surely some did (the Unspoken's own family, perhaps? Presumably he had a wife and the usual two kids that every Inhuman couple seems to have, as part of their genetics council mandate.).

And then after Attilan uprooted and flew to the Blue Area of the Moon, I wonder if a new community formed around the lake that probably formed over the next year (as the giant crater filled with meltwater from the surrounding mountains). That could be neat to see, a community of Inhumans living completely outside of the whole Attilan-influenced greater Inhuman society, making their own way in the world. Lacking the giant city of super-tech, or a reliable source of terrigen gas, they'd have some serious hurdles, as a continuing concern, and I could see some quasi-successful kludges like 'mining' the blood of their own for traces of terrigen to use to activate their own youth, which could create watered-down Inhumans and be seen as a desperation move, for now, until they can find something better.

Let's not forget the Hidden Ones who have infiltrated some of the most powerful governments and societies in the world. We haven't seen them make any overt moves since their debut. Will they make contact with any groups of Inhumans struggling to make it on their own and strengthen their own numbers?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Very nice art work.

Here's an interesting tidbit from the Inhumans' early issues. In Amazing Adventures #3 the Inhumans come into conflict with Mandarin while he is seeking an artefact, the Eye of Yin, from an ancient civilisation that happens to be near The Great Refuge. Given the Inhumans relocated from the island of Attilan to the Andes, and their Himalayan home being recently new at this point, it would seem Jack didn’t intend it to be Attilanian. When the Inhumans descend into the Mandarin's diggings, Triton says "A temple… built by the Ancients!" The Inhumans also find an idol in this temple echoing the design of the one we saw in Fantastic Four #38, from the Skrull galaxy.

Triton knows about these "Ancients" to the extent he knew they were "…Masters of Trickery"?

In the next issue, #4, Medusa further claims "the Ancients" to be "an ancient Land of Sorcerers, called Yin!" Where was this land? Was this in reference to the passive female principle of the universe from Chinese philosophy? If so, why dub them "Masters of Trickery"?

Black Bolt and Gorgon also pass a corridor with a more humanoid face sculpted into it, in this issue. Does it look like any of Jack’s other alien races?

Also worth noting is that the elder who facilitates Mandarin's access to the artefact is called by him "Ancient One". Is this meant to suggest he is a descendent of the "Land of Sorcerers"? What dimension did Mandarin send him to?

Jack really hit on a beautiful idea here, Mandarin as a villain posed against the Inhumans. I expect he intended this for his proposed Inhumans series.

It seems like the Inhuman race is involved in the Marvel's Avengers game thanks to Kamala

They showed some random inhumans with powers

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.