Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’d say that odds are the Skrulls figure into Kamala’s MCU origin in light of Carol only really showing up to the general public in Endgame
    The "Ms. Marvel" logo has the Hala Star, so it could be that.

More reasons inhumans should appear in Empyre.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The "Ms. Marvel" logo has the Hala Star, so it could be that.
    Indeed.

On the other hand, making your main Pakistani-American character into a shape-shifting lizard girl from another galaxy is... a bold strategy to say the least.

Astonishing Member

More reasons inhumans should appear in Empyre.

Here here. I'm also going to bring up they are close to the 2 super teams that are part of it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And with the Cotati now all but confirmed as villains, now is the perfect time for Emily's grandfather Shredded Man to make a comeback.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And with the Cotati now all but confirmed as villains, now is the perfect time for Emily's grandfather Shredded Man to make a comeback.
    I want to see a team up of him, Jolen, and maybe Banyan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Happy ro see I wasn't the only person who thought about that when they heard about plant-based adversaries being the thing the Alliance was gunning against. Maybe we could get to who and what exactly became of Emily's brother. It seemed like he perished, but it was left vague in the end.

There is a Mosaic Story in Marvel Voices #1 and I didn't realize how much I missed Mosaic and Fife till now. I need more immediately.

There's also a great Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur story as well
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    There is a Mosaic Story in Marvel Voices #1 and I didn't realize how much I missed Mosaic and Fife till now. I need more immediately.

There's also a great Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur story as well
    It read like the beginning of a new beginning. They really should consider expanding upon it. I think Earth and the new inhumans and the othere inhumans cities is the direction they should go in, and this was that.

The inhumans won't be in Empyre, and Al Ewing said he thinks they need a rest, which basically means they won't appear this year since Empyre is Marvel's biggest event.

I know some X-Men fans are celebrating this. Some are furious the inhumans/Terrigen is mentioned in that Avengers game, so it doesn't faze me.

No rest for the dog it seems

Astonishing Member

The inhumans won't be in Empyre, and Al Ewing said he thinks they need a rest, which basically means they won't appear this year since Empyre is Marvel's biggest event.

I know some X-Men fans are celebrating this. Some are furious the inhumans/Terrigen is mentioned in that Avengers game, so it doesn't faze me.
    They don't need a rest, they need a writer who understands them and knows their history.

Even if they don't get a book I hope at least some will play enough of an important role in others. Like if there was a tournament of heavy hitters or martial artist seeing Gorgon or Karnak respectively, or if the Avengers need an Elementalist getting Crystal back to active duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    They don't need a rest, they need a writer who understands them and knows their history.

Even if they don't get a book I hope at least some will play enough of an important role in others. Like if there was a tournament of heavy hitters or martial artist seeing Gorgon or Karnak respectively, or if the Avengers need an Elementalist getting Crystal back to active duty.
    I wonder if they'll be erased even more. They are made for this event. I think they're gonna make Kamala a mutate or take away her inhumanity.

The Attilan Rising crew may have tried to bribe CB with cookies for more Inhumans after the panel.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I refuse to believe Affable Al said this without a sniper dot on his head.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate