Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    That's terrifying and awesome. Haha.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Looks like Black Bolt has been corrupted by something.

https://twitter.com/mmmmmmmmiller/st...07097293328384
    This guy does spoilers for the avengers game and inhumans are in faction list with the bolts icon used for ahmed/ewing era books, Kamala is already under the ms. marvel icon so it probably isn't her. Now iirc the leaks from earlier in year had the only playable inhuman besides kamala being quake and I am more than pessimistic enough to believe they would use that logo without the royal family being involved or even mentioned.

I've been seeing that all day. I don't want to get my hopes up at all, unfortunately. I assume that this was early on in development and similarly to what happened with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 there were talks of including the Royals in this game as this is a very Inhuman-based story (and the game was in development during the time where the Inhumans were popping up everywhere) but after the Fox deal and the crash and burn of the Inhumans TV show those plans were quickly cancelled.

Datamines from MUA 3 also led people to believe that Black Bolt and Medusa were at least at some point planned as playable but that obviously never happened. Attilan was included but felt like an unfinished and very rushed chapter. It was also one of the only chapters in which you did not unlock a new playable character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I want someone to address what happened to the Inhumans of Heroes-Reborn Earth after Ashema forced the Royal Family to join the others "back" to Earth-616, and why that Attilan was apparently abandoned. I want to retcon everything such that all those on HR Earth that have counterparts here (Royal Inhumans except Crystal, She-Hulk, etc.) aren't entirely new beings but were created from a tiny portion of the originals, which were then merged back in Heroes Reborn: The Return. Then recreate / return HR Earth as Counter-Earth on the far side of the Sun, bring back its Attilan and Inhumans, and have a regent rule over it.
    On a similar note the Attilan that Mosaic went to in Marvel voices appeared to have half a galactus statute like the heroes reborn Attilan.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Do you guys think we will be getting a new Inhuman series soon? Or should be kiss that idea goodbye since Marvel has mutants again lol. I've been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and it made me miss the Inhumans haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Do you guys think we will be getting a new Inhuman series soon? Or should be kiss that idea goodbye since Marvel has mutants again lol. I've been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and it made me miss the Inhumans haha.
    There are writers who have shown interest, but I guess with things being pushed back, no.

Astonishing Member

Based on how Marvel’s spun so much out of Venom’s return to prominence. I think that odds are you’d need a Ms Marvel writer with clout, good sales and a genuine interest in having Kamala do an Inhuman storyline to reignite interest at least from a most unforgiving corporate.

Again, turning the Inhumans into Kamala’s wizard of world stand-in is not ideal, but A) Kamala is the most popular Inhuman period and B) all steps must be taken to emphasise that Inhumans (even Nuhumans) are not mutants

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

The inhumans franchise and the mutants franchise are very different, but let's not forget Marvel is just a company and making money with what they have is their goal. Financially, they have no reason to do anything inhumans. And they've made mutants inhuman in many ways. They've cemented many elements that was inhuman (isolated nation state, language, mutants hatching, etc.) that it was their way of saying, "we've amalgamated mutants and inhumans." There'll be no more inhumans series. Their goal now is to have eternals everywhere. And this time they're getting big money to help them. Not network tv garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The inhumans franchise and the mutants franchise are very different, but let's not forget Marvel is just a company and making money with what they have is their goal. Financially, they have no reason to do anything inhumans. And they've made mutants inhuman in many ways. They've cemented many elements that was inhuman (isolated nation state, language, mutants hatching, etc.) that it was their way of saying, "we've amalgamated mutants and inhumans." There'll be no more inhumans series. Their goal now is to have eternals everywhere. And this time they're getting big money to help them. Not network tv garbage.
    Ironic. While the X-Men were shelved Marvel tried to make the Inhumans the X-Men. Now the Inhumans are shelved and the X-Men are more like them now than themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Do you guys think we will be getting a new Inhuman series soon?
    I think editorial is likely gonna consider the Inhumans toxic for a while more at least.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It sounds like they're getting a reboot with the Ms Marvel show, so around late 2021/early 2022 there may be something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Ironic. While the X-Men were shelved Marvel tried to make the Inhumans the X-Men. Now the Inhumans are shelved and the X-Men are more like them now than themselves.
    Except the X-men weren't shelved. During that era they had 3 team books and 2 solo (3 if you count Deadpool part of them).

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The next inevitable reboot of the Inhumans will likely stick better when they're no longer being positioned as Faygo X-Men.