Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

This looks great. Wings on Black Bolt!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I just reread Uncanny Inhumans first arc and remembered two things
    1) How the Inhumans were able to out smart Kang (main one)
    2) Ahura was able to get his memories when he was Kang.

So time travel to bring Inhumans back yes? No?
    Alternatively:

1. someone gets ahold of Barf and describes either Terrigen or Primagen to him. He upchucks a crystal
    2. Forcefeed crystal to Lineage. He undergoes secondary terrigensis/primagensis
    3. punch lineage until he upchucks everyone all the way back to Arlok
    4. Don’t let the rest of the MU know the Inhumans are still alive
    5. Rebuild in secret
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 08-04-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This looks great. Wings on Black Bolt!
    I don't think that's Blackbolt is it
    The other guy wears that mask
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    It's Black Bolt

Black Knight wears red and doesn't have the wings on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    It's Black Bolt

Thank you, Force de Phenix.

Yes, that is Black Bolt. New form/look!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Alternatively:

1. someone gets ahold of Barf and describes either Terrigen or Primagen to him. He upchucks a crystal
    2. Forcefeed crystal to Lineage. He undergoes secondary terrigensis/primagensis
    3. punch lineage until he upchucks everyone all the way back to Arlok
    4. Don’t let the rest of the MU know the Inhumans are still alive
    5. Rebuild in secret
    Have them return when MU vs X happens then?

https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...55575225405441
    Looks like Darkhold isn't cancelled, just in the freezer. I hope we don't have to wait for WANTED to be re-solicited and released. That was running along side Empyre originally and I fear they might not want to have multiple events going while comic shops are trying to get back on their feet.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Black Knight wears red and doesn't have the wings on his back.

I can't see those images but I wasn't talking about "black knight" , like... seriously how would someone visually confuse black knight and black bolt?

So... I looked it up and I'm thinking of "Vox" so I hope that's who you posted a picture of. He does wear red and use that mask.

But I went to the website and yes it is supposed to be black bolt.

I'm tremendously disappointed with the fate of the inhumans... Its really a wild curve for me when in Earth-X

Blackbolt releases the cloud and almost the whole planet transforms, meanwhile . . . the IvX thing happened in the main books.

SMH. I feel like theres so much more to be said.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Astonishing Member

I can't see those images but I wasn't talking about "black knight" , like... seriously how would someone visually confuse black knight and black bolt?

So... I looked it up and I'm thinking of "Vox" so I hope that's who you posted a picture of. He does wear red and use that mask.

But I went to the website and yes it is supposed to be black bolt.

I'm tremendously disappointed with the fate of the inhumans... Its really a wild curve for me when in Earth-X

Blackbolt releases the cloud and almost the whole planet transforms, meanwhile . . . the IvX thing happened in the main books.

SMH. I feel like theres so much more to be said.
    Ok unless I am misinterpreting what you put, you didn't know about Earth X's Black Knight?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Have them return when MU vs X happens then?
    No. I rather suspect that the X-Men are going to be winning against anyone they go up against (except Spidey and themselves) for a while. The X-fans might leave things alone if Inhumans stay out of the way

I’d reckon the Inhumans would need to exploit the idea that, with the exception of Kamala, Quake etc; that the Inhumans are all dead, for fear of what the Kree, the Shi’ar or Krakoa/Hellfire Trading will do to them

It seems like those were the Earth X drawings. Maybe i heard that they were being squealed. loved some of that.

I overall have confusion over the terrigen stuff because it has changed so often. Not even sure it is like its original story even.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    No. I rather suspect that the X-Men are going to be winning against anyone they go up against (except Spidey and themselves) for a while. The X-fans might leave things alone if Inhumans stay out of the way

I’d reckon the Inhumans would need to exploit the idea that, with the exception of Kamala, Quake etc; that the Inhumans are all dead, for fear of what the Kree, the Shi’ar or Krakoa/Hellfire Trading will do to them
    How do the Shi'ar come into play? Also I doubt anyone will believe Krakoa beating pretty much the rest of Earth cause Russia doesn't acknowledge them so that's the Winter Guard, it is setting up that of a conflict with the UK will also happen so there is also that national team, and the US will obviously be joinning so there is the Squadron Supreme. There is also the speculation of the Avengers and the Fantastic Four. So that's 5 super teams and four nations with Wakanda.

As for IRL unlike IvX where Inhuman support was a minority, this is more of a Coalition so fans of the A, F4, and the national teams would also be with the Inhumans thus lowering the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    It seems like those were the Earth X drawings. Maybe i heard that they were being squealed. loved some of that.

I overall have confusion over the terrigen stuff because it has changed so often. Not even sure it is like its original story even.
    The Terrigen Mists has been consistant as far as their metamorphosis goes. Before they never used pods, but in the Ultimate Universe, they did, so they incorporated it in the 616 later. Terrigen has been retconned for what it would do to humans, and other alien beings. In War of Kings it would've made everyone inhuman, but then in Silent War, it was toxic to humans. It was never toxic to mutants until IvX. It wasn't even toxic to them during Infinity or Inhumanity.