Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering the Marvel writers were unhappy with the push period and corporate was unhappy with their ‘failure’ its probably best to assume that lots of Inhumans being slaughtered will be the only thing not retconned bout DoI
    Marvel writers is too general of a term. They're pushed to write all the time for events, different characters, etc. Their "failure" was tied to a mob effort and cynicism at the same exact time they felt like a female Thor, Riri Williams, diversity in general, and the inhumans were being shoved down their throats.

They know they don't write for independent comics, that's why writers leave Marvel.

DoI, two years later, they haven't and won't be in any solicits. It's not best to assume it because it's already a fact.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering the Marvel writers were unhappy with the push period and corporate was unhappy with their ‘failure’ its probably best to assume that lots of Inhumans being slaughtered will be the only thing not retconned bout DoI
    I mean not all writers, since a decent amount of new characters that clearly writers put their heart into got to happen cause of the push.
    As for the slaughter I guess a bunch did but honestly how many considering Secret Warriors has New Attilan still populated and I can also bet the other kingdoms are as well.

https://twitter.com/SBianchiArt/stat...41338384564224
    Simone Bianchi is doing a recreation of the Fantastic four #46 cover for a friend of his

Astonishing Member

That s pretty nice and cool.

Astonishing Member

I feel this is fitting considering the current state of Inhumans
    Attached Images Attached Images

Medusa is such a badass. I love it.

BANNED

Daredevil #278 Mar 1990
    "The Deadly Seven"
    Blackheart and Mephisto, in hell, discuss the finer points of evil,
    while in a cabin at a ranch in upstate New York, Brandy Ash, Gorgon, Karnak,
    Number Nine, Daredevil, and another man, say goodbye to each other.
    The Inhumans, Gorgon and Karnak, are on a search for their leader Black Bolt's child,
    and Gorgon offers to take Number Nine with them to Pottersville,
    being very friendly towards her, against Karnak's objections.
    Brandy becomes jealous; she bursts out that Number Nine can't go with them
    and Daredevil interferes to try to reason with her, exhibiting a superior, smug attitude.

The demons finish their discussion, with Mephisto telling Blackheart that it is not the blunt,
    unrefined evil of making a bad man do bad that brings true joy, but the evil of using a good man's
    weaknesses to turn him evil that is true, pure evil; this evil, Mephisto says, becomes high art.
    He then gives Blackheart the task of making Daredevil and the others on the ranch do evil.

Back on the ranch, Daredevil and Brandy decide to go after Number Nine and the Inhumans and make up with them,
    as Blackheart takes on the form of a man and pretends to be a hitchhiker. Number Nine flirts with Gorgon
    and convinces him to take the hitchhiker, while Karnak is resentful of the amount of attention she pays to Gorgon.

Blackheart, in the guise of the hitchhiker, further deepens this resentment
    by talking about how the two are perfect for each other, and must be in love.

On the road with Daredevil and Brandy, the two discuss Daredevil's plans for his future.
    Daredevil reveals that he longs to be back in New York, fighting crime.
    They then come upon tire tracks, and then the jeep taken by Number Nine
    and the Inhumans, smashes into a fence on the side of the road.

They get out of their car and run towards noises that they hear in the woods, only to find Gorgon
    and Karnak fighting each other, with Karnak telling Gorgon that he is no longer acting like an Inhuman,

and Gorgon saying that Karnak is just jealous.

Daredevil smells something, and feels the same sense of revulsion that
    he felt the previous month while heading upstate, and chases off after it.

He comes upon Blackheart, in his human form, and begins beating him until he takes on
    his true form and tells Daredevil that Daredevil is just the same as him.
    This infuriates Daredevil, and he begins to punch at Blackheart
    who stands immovable for some time until Daredevil, his fist smashed and bloody,
    finds himself beating the hitchhiker; Daredevil is confused,
    and goes back to the others, where Brandy calls him a coward.

Number Nine defends him, and the Inhumans are confused as to why they were fighting.
    Meanwhile, Mephisto, in hell, watches all, and muses that his seed,
    as well as the others that he has planted, is doing well.

Script by Ann Nocenti, pencils by John Romita, Jr., inks by Al Williamson

Here's me using my first post to say hi - I'm a fan of the Inhuman Royal Family and hope that one day they'll be as popular as they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Here's me using my first post to say hi - I'm a fan of the Inhuman Royal Family and hope that one day they'll be as popular as they deserve.
    Welcome. We they deserve to be very popular, but l take just one ongoing book at this point.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Glad to see another fan on.

They deserved better, they got trashed by the Marvel fans because of putting them against a loved franchise like the X-Men and also their movie got cancelled for a cheap and horrible tv series that got cancelled as well

If they had movie things would have been different, they could have been like the GOTG with new comics and stuff with the MCU push and hype...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    They deserved better, they got trashed by the Marvel fans because of putting them against a loved franchise like the X-Men and also their movie got cancelled for a cheap and horrible tv series that got cancelled as well

If they had movie things would have been different, they could have been like the GOTG with new comics and stuff with the MCU push and hype...
    Which means the Inhumans might get something for when the Ms. Marvel show comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Which means the Inhumans might get something for when the Ms. Marvel show comes around.
    I saw a rumor yesterday that made me chuckle. According to the rumor, the abc Inhumans show will appear in the Ms. Marvel show as an in canon TV series and that the "real" royals will be recast and make their first official appearance in the Disney+ Ms. Marvel show.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wow, that TV series part actually sounds like an April Fools' to me.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wow, that TV series part actually sounds like an April Fools' to me.
    I checked and it was posted on March 31. Nevertheless, I think it is nothing more than a rumor. However, it did make me laugh.