Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I got the same impression from the cartoons, and there was a period of time where they were more prevalent in the games then the X-Men were because of the media embargoes.
    To be fair, they put everyone in the games, including Jessica Jones, and the inhumans usually meant just Black Bolt and Ms. Marvel. I think they postponed the Avengers game to take any inhumans elements out of the game.

People still think them being mentionned in the Avengers video game is crossing the line...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    To be fair, they put everyone in the games, including Jessica Jones, and the inhumans usually meant just Black Bolt and Ms. Marvel. I think they postponed the Avengers game to take any inhumans elements out of the game.

People still think them being mentionned in the Avengers video game is crossing the line...
    There is probably a good chance that is what it is. I am betting if they had a 1:2 Inhuman to Mutant ratio people aren't as loud since Ultimate Alliance 3 didn't really get back lash for including Inhumans. The biggest complaint I found was the Attilan level was a bit under whelming.
    Last edited by Noek; 03-03-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Looks like Black Bolt will appear in Darkhold Alpha #1 coming out in June!

DARKHOLD ALPHA #1 WRITTEN BY STEVE ORLANDO WITH ART BY CIAN TORMEY AND COVER BY GREG SMALLWOOD

ENTER THE PAGES OF THE DARKHOLD —AND LOSE YOUR MIND IN MIGHTY MARVEL FASHION!

Critically acclaimed writer Steve Orlando makes his Marvel debut with a story that will delight and terrify! For hundreds of years, scholars and heroes alike have searched for the complete text of the Darkhold—AKA the Book of the Damned, written by the elder god Chthon. Now one of the greatest sorcerers in the Multiverse has found it—and Chthon has found him. To save them all, the Scarlet Witch must gather the world’s greatest heroes...and unleash their inner darkness.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

If those are the members I am liking the team assembled, especially Black Bolt.

Not gonna lie a magic book is the absolute last place I expected to see Black Bolt. I wonder what the in story reasons is. Despite Crystal being with Quicksilver for so long I don't recall Wanda interacting with inhumans much. Steve and Tony have popularity, Blade is a vampire and thus occult related. Maybe it's a cosmic awareness thing.

Astonishing Member

I do hope this means BB will actually be in the book even as guest star. Anything is better than nothing at this point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Not gonna lie a magic book is the absolute last place I expected to see Black Bolt. I wonder what the in story reasons is. Despite Crystal being with Quicksilver for so long I don't recall Wanda interacting with inhumans much. Steve and Tony have popularity, Blade is a vampire and thus occult related. Maybe it's a cosmic awareness thing.
    Well from the description, the mention of needing to unleash their inner darkness, so maybe she is going to those who have she believes has the best handle on it.

BANNED

Is that Steve next to Blade and Spiderman I thought it was a female based off the eyelashes.

I don’t see Spiderman, Steve or Ironman dealing with the mystic forces either lore wise and power set based. Though I know they’ve had encounters with magic

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Well from the description, the mention of needing to unleash their inner darkness, so maybe she is going to those who have she believes has the best handle on it.
    That makes sense. BB being responsible for his parents death and Maximus madness as well as not being able to talk there’s a lot to work with there

It seems the Black Bolt train is still happening it seems. He was referenced today in X-men. There were two pages, one with what was perceived to have happen to Gladiator, Vulcan, Black Bolt and one with the updated info.

spoilers:
    Black Bolt can not be denied.jpg
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

It seems the Black Bolt train is still happening it seems. He was referenced today in X-men. There were two pages, one with what was perceived to have happen to Gladiator, Vulcan, Black Bolt and one with the updated info.

spoilers:
    Black Bolt can not be denied.jpg
    end of spoilers
    Since Hickman also put a big influence in to the Inhumans I wonder if this means they will show up.

Rick Remender speaks on his aborted plans for the X-Men, which would've involved the Inhumans.

Just found my entire 2 year X-bible plans from when I was going to take over the X books. Haven't opened it since I quit in 2014. Was very Fantomex, Jean, and Professor X-orn centric. Big bad was Mastermind. Just couldn't make myself do the mandated Inhumans story. c'est la vie
    https://twitter.com/Remender/status/...306823/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Rick Remender speaks on his aborted plans for the X-Men, which would've involved the Inhumans.

https://twitter.com/Remender/status/...306823/photo/1
    I guess Mastermind probably made the X-Men think the Inhumans attacked or pitted them against each other. Probably wouldn't have gone over any better then IvX.

Astonishing Member

I think having a big on going fight where one side sees the other as the true aggressor would be great.

Also with both a Supreme Intelligence around in X men, and Plex in GotG is DotI being more and more retconned.

Astonishing Member

Considering the Marvel writers were unhappy with the push period and corporate was unhappy with their ‘failure’ its probably best to assume that lots of Inhumans being slaughtered will be the only thing not retconned bout DoI