Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I kind of liked it since it did allow some characters a new chance in the spot light. And it did and didn't retcon, like Hyde's experiments just caused the Terrigenisis to happen or at least tapped into the potential of the powers.
    Agreed. It was a fun way to tie in some cool characters that could use a new lease on life. I appreciated that they gave the few of them they did that, rather than only treating mutants as the default empowering source half the time. It's more frustrating that they're not doing this right now, in my opinion.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Attilan of Counter Earth (formerly the Heroes Reborn Earth), after it was depopulated of the Inhumans and subsequently discovered by the displaced Thunderbolts to house human refugees.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Attilan of Counter Earth (formerly the Heroes Reborn Earth), after it was depopulated of the Inhumans and subsequently discovered by the displaced Thunderbolts to house human refugees.

What ever did happen to it. If it is still around maybe that's where Black Bolt took some of the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    What ever did happen to it. If it is still around maybe that's where Black Bolt took some of the Inhumans.
    It was still around when the original Exiles went to Counter-Earth in Exiles #81-82. By that time the Thundbolts returned to Earth and Rikki Barnes (Nomad) and her Young Allies took charge. But as for Counter-Earth itself, I lost track of what happened to it, especially as a Counter-Earth appeared in Rick Remender's Uncanny Avengers under the rule of the High Evolutionary.

Another alt-Attilan, this time from the Mangaverse.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Anyone else see the latest rumor circulating that Michael Bay has met with Marvel regarding an Inhumans reboot? Haha.

Astonishing Member

I feel like over time, we will get a reboot of sorts with (royal) Inhumans in the MCU but I don't think this is it. No offense to Michael Bay, he's all flash and no substance for the most part and while I'd love for them to be shown in their absolute glory, living hair and all, I want an equally great story to go with all of that. If it means waiting a few more years for that to happen, I'll be more than satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I feel like over time, we will get a reboot of sorts with (royal) Inhumans in the MCU but I don't think this is it. No offense to Michael Bay, he's all flash and no substance for the most part and while I'd love for them to be shown in their absolute glory, living hair and all, I want an equally great story to go with all of that. If it means waiting a few more years for that to happen, I'll be more than satisfied.
    I absolutely agree! While he could deliver perhaps the most visually pleasing and astounding interpretation of these characters I don't want him as a director for any MCU project, to be honest. I joked earlier with a friend that if Michael Bay were to direct Inhumans Black Bolt would be speaking the entire movie, blowing up the universe and Megan Fox would play Medusa. Haha.

Personally, I think the Inhumans will either resurface in the Ms. Marvel Disney+ show or in a Fantastic Four movie and then maybe transition onto the big screen for their own movie.

Not a fan of Bay, but big fan of Inhumans and very hurt that they couldn't have done better by them. I think they should get a nod or mention in Eternals and any related movies coming from that.

I think it would be novel if a rebooted and GOOD Inhumans movie could be the one to reboot or intro the MCU Fantastic Four. Just me; an inversion of the classic story, set in the past, say.. . . 1961. Their rocket is captured by the Inhumans as it approaches/passes the moon. Wackiness ensues before they are put into suspended animation and eventually break out in the Modern MCU.

BANNED

I never understood why they didn’t hire multiple people to be in charge of different aspects of coursing the film. That way they don’t get in each other’s way but hopefully create something incredibly amazing out of not just one vision.

Like if we got the Russo brothers storytelling with Bay’s visuals

I think the Nolan Batman movies could of been cool with Nolan’s storytelling and world building but throwing in Zack Snyder’s flashy substance and choreography when it came to fight scenes or if the Russos did the fight scenes. Stuff like that would be really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Not a fan of Bay, but big fan of Inhumans and very hurt that they couldn't have done better by them. I think they should get a nod or mention in Eternals and any related movies coming from that.
    I can see a post-credit Inhumans scene happening
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I can see a post-credit Inhumans scene happening
    An Easter Egg to the time the Eternals carved out the site of the Great Refuge in the Himalayas would be nice.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Not sure why Marvel would want Bay, I get he brings in that Box office revenue that can make up their misses, but the Marvel studio really is something that is all big block busters, while also getting well received films.

Any ways I really hope he isn't doing it cause we Inhuman fans already pulled the short straw with Buck, we don't deserve this again.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Michael Bay feels like a very odd fit. I would imagine it would end up sort of like the first Transformers with an emphasis on human characters and the military and the Inhumans are sort of in the background (and Bay certainly wouldn't understand them). That being said, it would hopefully be pretty to look at.

There's no particular reason to believe this rumor, though, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time thinking about it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

You know a lot of people have been fan casting but who do you all think would be the best choice for a director?

Yes, RR and ARk! Eternals, I think, is going to supply connective tissue between various concepts in Marvel, provide a possible retcon like overlay on the world - would love to see Namor and others mentioned in new WW 2 update.

The idea of Cap not remembering every single thing about WW2, due to his suspension, would be useful. Show what 'inhumans or eternals' were/ may have been abroad in the world, Jack Frost or others