Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I have often wondered these questions myself for quite some time now.

I miss the Seeker, Leonus, Falcona, Stallior and the rest. Are they related to the Unspoken?

I wish we had a great, talented and interested writer for the Inhumans who would explore some of these mysteries!
    I wonder if, since we've seen quite a few 'repeats,' such as Stallior and those other centaur brothers, or Timberius and that other plant dude, or that entire Inhuman sub-race of winged humanoids with their flying city (who made a flying suit for Red Raven), if a previous Inhuman ruler (perhaps that Unspoken again) had allowed the 'rules' of Terrigen, that the process be random and this apparently being a religious directive, to be flouted, perhaps by his allies or sycophants or inner circle, so that they could custom tailor their family lines, so that *every* child turned out to be a centaur-humanoid, or a winged humanoid, rather than a completely random grab-bag. Those he favored got custom kids. Those he didn't, got to roll the dice (*and* know that the holy justification for that was being totally ignored by his hangers-on)...

That could very much be one reason why there was a revolt in the first place, and so many in Attilan were willing to see him overthrown (and Attilan is no longer crawling with duplicates, like families of centaur peeps, or flights of humans-with-wings).

I love to go all Kurt Busiek and try to find reasons for why stuff is the way that it is. Why did we see Seeker die, and then, years later, another Seeker (explained later to be his twin brother) appeared? What if 'Seeker' wasn't an Inhuman, per se, but a *creation* of one. Some stay at home Inhuman (perhaps the Unspoken's wife, who didn't go into exile with him?) has the power to create Seekers over the course of 24 hours or 30 days or whatever, pulling a baby out of a kangaroo-like pouch on her tummy and setting it aside as it ages into adult form in a few minutes, and is fully-matured and ready to go. If she ingests a sample of someone's DNA before she grows a Seeker, such as a strand of Medusa's hair, or a fingernail clipping, the Seeker is psychically linked to that person, and can track them anywhere. Bang, disposable Seekers, and the reason why we see them die, occasionally, and yet a 'brother' always seems to show up again! She always travels with her own entourage of Seekers, all psychically linked to her, and not really 'people' so much as appendages that she controls remotely, in appropriately creepy fashion.

As for the others, I want to see Falcona, weakest of the 'minions of Maximus' relocate to the Savage Land, and discover that T-Rexes and Pterodactyls and the like *have bird brains* and that her puny bird control makes her a dinosaur-controlling uber-threat.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I wonder if Marvel is going to acknowledge the elephant in the room that is the inhumans of the new Avengers video games. I wonder if we'll see the Boltagons and co.

I can already see the haters coming
    Terrigen and NuHumans seem to be the at center of the Avengers game, so I think it's definitely possible that we'll see the Royal Family at some point. This game was likely the last remnant of the Inhumans push from a while back, and depending on how successful the game is, it'll be interesting to see if Marvel would consider bringing the Inhumans back to the spotlight because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...elopment.html/

Apparently the MCU's second FF movie will focus on the Inhuman saga. It's very unlikely that it's true but it's still a good way to reintroduce the Inhumans in the MCU.

Sorry if this has been mentioned here before.
    The source is Mikey Sutton, who's not reliable at all. At this point, no insider is gonna have info on an FF sequel when there isn't even info on a first one.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, I think they might have some ideas for a plot for the first one, but they haven't even hired a writing team for the movie yet.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

I was only posting it to see what everyone thinks about the idea of introducing the Royal Inhumans to the MCU through a FF movie and not because I think it was true, I even said it's very unlikely.

I was only posting it to see what everyone thinks about the idea of introducing the Royal Inhumans to the MCU through a FF movie and not because I think it was true, I even said it's very unlikely.
    Yeah, I gotcha.

While I would love to see the Inhumans on the Big Screen, I am scared after that HORRIBLE TV series!

The movie version would need to be a million times better and I would have to hear only glowing reviews (not likely) from EVERY reviewer (almost impossible) before I would spend any $ on it and waste my time watching it. Yeah, that TV series did me wrong, lol!

BANNED

Yeah, I gotcha.

While I would love to see the Inhumans on the Big Screen, I am scared after that HORRIBLE TV series!

The movie version would need to be a million times better and I would have to hear only glowing reviews (not likely) from EVERY reviewer (almost impossible) before I would spend any $ on it and waste my time watching it. Yeah, that TV series did me wrong, lol!
    Lmao, A lot of people think the Inhumans should get their own movie while others feel that they are not suited for the big screen after the series.

Yeah, I gotcha.

I really don't think a movie could do any worse. The Inhumans, at least the royal family and their familiar surroundings, were never going to work with the budget and production team that they had. Surely, if Marvel were to take another crack at them, even if it's just to tie them into Kamala's story that mistake would not be repeated again.

As of right now, Marvel Studios has a good track record and I am willing to believe in just about anything they do. Of course I have my issues with their films and certai ndirections that they take characters or plots in but the execution (visual appeal, grand scale, etc.) is always near flawless.

If the royals appear again, I firmly believe they need to be established as tertiary or supporting characters first and then spun off into their own movie.

Black Bolt and his family carry a lot of potential and really could fit in to quite a few plots or storylines the MCU has already established.

They could be part of a war of kingdoms and tie into something Black Panther and Namor related, they could tie into Captain Marvel since it was established in her movie that Kree like to experiment on other species if they see value in them, etc.
    Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 07-20-2020 at 06:01 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Lmao, A lot of people think the Inhumans should get their own movie while others feel that they are not suited for the big screen after the series.
    The show's budget made it impossible to pull off an advanced civilization with a race of being with other worldly appearances. I think it should've looked like a modern day David Lynch's Dune and Star Wars mix (aesthetically) and a story that were closer to the actual comics and not a spin-off of network tv's Agents of Shield. The caste system and Maximus's madness along with the power-set are the things that hurt the show and at the same time were NOT traits of inhumans in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I really don't think a movie could do any worse. The Inhumans, at least the royal family and their familiar surroundings, were never going to work with the budget and production team that they had. Surely, if Marvel were to take another crack at them, even if it's just to tie them into Kamala's story that mistake would not be repeated again.

As of right now, Marvel Studios has a good track record and I am willing to believe in just about anything they do.
    I don't think that way or say say stuff like that-----because you just never know. You just never know what some writer/producer/director has in their little mind. For instance, who knew they would make that crap for TV?

I also don't believe in just about anything Marvel Studios does---not my way of thinking and certainly not to my liking. Each movie is distinct and gets reviewed that way. Let us see what they come up with next.....

But that is why we are all on here posting our opinions.

I would like some FF movies and some Inhuman Screen time too!

I don't think that way or say say stuff like that-----because you just never know. You just never know what some writer/producer/director has in their little mind. For instance, who knew they would make that crap for TV?
    Everyone that knew anything about Scott Buck and his horrible track record. Lol

I'm also not saying that Marvel Studios should just get a blind pass but over all their movies have ranged from decent to fantastic, in my opinion. Commercially there really hasn't been a stinker, whereas the same cannot be said for the TV side of things. That is why I would have faith, at least more faith, than something being produced by Jeph Loeb and his "team".
    Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 07-20-2020 at 06:50 AM.

I also don't believe in just about anything Marvel Studios does---not my way of thinking and certainly not to my liking. Each movie is distinct and gets reviewed that way. Let us see what they come up with next.....

But that is why we are all on here posting our opinions.

I would like some FF movies and some Inhuman Screen time too!
    I knew it was gonna be crap because they were trying to fit Avengers level characters into a Saturday afternoon show budget. Which meant they had to make the story fit that budget, and there was no way to do it unless they had the best showrunner they could get to make the story incredible good. After watching Iron Fist, it confirmed it was going to be disastrous. Also, the fact that they made the whole production in less than a year showed they had no real interest in making anything good.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Everyone that knew anything about Scott Buck and his horrible track record. Lol

I'm also not saying that Marvel Studios should just get a blind pass but over all their movies have ranged from decent to fantastic, in my opinion. Commercially there really hasn't been a stinker, whereas the same cannot be said for the TV side of things. That is why I would have faith, at least more faith, than something being produced by Jeph Loeb and his "team".
    I knew it was gonna be crap because they were trying to fit Avengers level characters into a Saturday afternoon show budget. Which meant they had to make the story fit that budget, and there was no way to do it unless they had the best showrunner they could get to make the story incredible good. After watching Iron Fist, it confirmed it was going to be disastrous. Also, the fact that they made the whole production in less than a year showed they had no real interest in making anything good.
    I had not heard anything about it before it came out.

But some people in high positions thought that the crap they saw was worthwhile to fund and to also place in a prime-time television slot on a major network! So sad!

But what's worse, it left me traumatized!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 07-20-2020 at 12:59 PM.

I had not heard anything about it before it came out.

But some people in high positions thought that the crap they saw was worthwhile to fund and to also place in a prime-time television slot on a major network! So sad!

But what's worse, it left me traumatized!
    It was on Friday nights before 20/20. I don't know if that's considered prime-time, but it actually led to a decline in 20/20 viewership. *Sigh* The worst thing they did was put it on Disney Plus. The show did terribly and they canceled the season before it ended, and they put it on their streaming service for everyone to see? Just so people could go on twitter to sh** on it?

When I found out all of Captain Marvel's hair was CGI, I realized that sentient hair would be possible. Lockjaw didn't look that bad, surprisingly.

I don't know how big the Avengers Square Enix game will be, but it'll open up the inhumans as a concept to a different audience.

Astonishing Member

It was on Friday nights before 20/20. I don't know if that's considered prime-time, but it actually led to a decline in 20/20 viewership. *Sigh* The worst thing they did was put it on Disney Plus. The show did terribly and they canceled the season before it ended, and they put it on their streaming service for everyone to see? Just so people could go on twitter to sh** on it?

When I found out all of Captain Marvel's hair was CGI, I realized that sentient hair would be possible. Lockjaw didn't look that bad, surprisingly.

I don't know how big the Avengers Square Enix game will be, but it'll open up the inhumans as a concept to a different audience.
    On Tumblr people are giving it ok reviews. Ok as in "this isn't to bad, much better Marvel shows out there but honestly I think people were being too hard on it" stuff like that.

Seems vague, just a version of the original plot with FF and Inhumans. Most likely it will be rather different.