Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I completely agree. It's not just the fans, but Youtube commentators and online articles like this one: https://kotaku.com/marvel-ultimate-a...sad-1836700563

I would think with the current strong X-Men push they would leave them alone and let fans enjoy them, but it's been the complete opposite. And yes, they are already complaining about them in the new Avengers game, but they are also complaining about the Avengers having a game and not the X-Men. They even want the Avengers to take a back seat. I hope that having the Fantastic Four back, we'll see them again, but it will be different because they were expanded upon a lot more than before.

As a Marvel Legends collector (they've only made 3 inhumans and around 80 X-Men and counting), and they still think 1 more inhuman would be too much.
    That's definitely the feeling I get too.

In regards to Marvel Legends, I had to custom order Crystal and Gorgon to even dream of getting close to having the entire royal family in figure form. Even during their supposed "push" the Inhumans had little to no merchandise. They had multimedia appearances but nothing compared to what the X-Men and mutants are enjoying now or have been enjoying since basically the 90s.

Astonishing Member

In some brighter news, mobile games seem to accept Inhumans well enough. Channels that focus on those will praise strategies that focus on a specific Inhuman.

I'm just hoping that since the Inhumans are already so heavily ingrained into the story of Marvel's Avengers on PS4 that Medusa and Black Bolt make an appearance. Even if it's just as NPCs.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Despite the the fact that Crystal is the only playable Inhuman in UA3
    Man, I don't even particularly like Medusa, but DAYUM, her animated hair lashing out and whipping people around would look *amazing* animated in a fight-game! Much like how stretchy-powers are kind of crap on the static page *or* in live-action, and yet, in the Incredibles, Elasti-Girl was frikkin' glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Man, I don't even particularly like Medusa, but DAYUM, her animated hair lashing out and whipping people around would look *amazing* animated in a fight-game! Much like how stretchy-powers are kind of crap on the static page *or* in live-action, and yet, in the Incredibles, Elasti-Girl was frikkin' glorious!
    I was praying for Medusa so hard. Haha. Not even just for the cool animations but also for synergy. Medusa, Black Bolt, Maximus ands Gorgon all had in-game models. Had they or just some of them playable in addition nto Crystal and Kamala, you could have actually had a team synergy based on an Inhumans team.

I agree though, I love playing as Medusa in Future Fight. Her animations just look so cool!

Astonishing Member

Hopefully some more DLC, or introduce more if they make 4.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I was praying for Medusa so hard. Haha. Not even just for the cool animations but also for synergy. Medusa, Black Bolt, Maximus ands Gorgon all had in-game models. Had they or just some of them playable in addition to Crystal and Kamala, you could have actually had a team synergy based on an Inhumans team.
    Ugh, Maximus, so dull. Mind Control as a stand-alone power is kind of an 'I win *or* you make your saving throw and beat me like a rented mule' button, and not even a little bit dynamic for a fight-game.

(And Black Bolt I fear would be streamlined into a sonic screamer, and completely ignore that his voice is supposed to be a *weakness* and he's got an entire raft of super-powers aside from them that allow him to solo the entire Fantastic Four!)

Karnak and Gorgon could be fun. Triton, who knows. I've seen some dynamic stuff from him (he's supposed to be *super* fast, but portrayals have been... inconsistent).

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I'm just hoping that since the Inhumans are already so heavily ingrained into the story of Marvel's Avengers on PS4 that Medusa and Black Bolt make an appearance. Even if it's just as NPCs.
    They do have Terrigen Crystals, and I'm soooo curious as to how they get them and why they are using them to power things. If they have a Fantastic Four 90's cartoon introduction sequence to the inhumans, it would be the closest we get to a cinematic version of it.

That's definitely the feeling I get too.

In regards to Marvel Legends, I had to custom order Crystal and Gorgon to even dream of getting close to having the entire royal family in figure form. Even during their supposed "push" the Inhumans had little to no merchandise. They had multimedia appearances but nothing compared to what the X-Men and mutants are enjoying now or have been enjoying since basically the 90s.
    Yeah, the whole push was in media, and it was usually along with the Avengers. I would've loved to see more inhumans merch.

Astonishing Member

So has everyone heard that a certain movie of a certain team is supposedly in the works?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So has everyone heard that a certain movie of a certain team is supposedly in the works?
    The FF? Or is it something else?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    The FF? Or is it something else?
    Illuminati.

Illuminati.
    Everywhere I saw that rumor or unconfirmed news I posted, "give me Black Bolt" Haha.

Astonishing Member

Everywhere I saw that rumor or unconfirmed news I posted, "give me Black Bolt" Haha.
    Honestly, same

BANNED

Illuminati.
    Oh that'll be interesting.

You can't have Illuminati without BB, as well as others.

I think the video said definitely phase 5 but would be seeded earlier.

I'd like to think that the Eternals movies would set out some history.