Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You can't have Illuminati without BB, as well as others.

I think the video said definitely phase 5 but would be seeded earlier.

I'd like to think that the Eternals movies would set out some history.
    Most likely Dr. Strange 2, a post credit scene of him looking at multiple members who are likely to join.

If Eternals is doing a history tour of sorts, it could be mentioned or shown somehow. Mostly to just have the concept out there, with maybe some allusion to being hidden and not known.

Then when Doc views possible members of the Illuminati, it would hopefully be clear that it is Black Bolt as well as others.

5eems rather cool. Dr. Strange looking at Reed, T'Challa, Xavier, etc and nothing else. The fans will love it.

Ultimate Member

If Eternals is doing a history tour of sorts, it could be mentioned or shown somehow. Mostly to just have the concept out there, with maybe some allusion to being hidden and not known.
    Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. Eternals could show hints of Eternals, hints of Serpentfolk (for a pie-in-the-sky maybe future Conan movie?), hints of a pre-Ancient One Sorcerer Supreme, maybe a cameo of one or more Captain America First Avenger-era Howling Commando actors, hints of early Wakanda (either T'Challa's dad when he was younger, or a previous generation entirely), etc. in their flashbacks.

Although hints that might lead to future MCU appearances of Hercules or Namor seem to be the most common scurrilous internet gossip.

Astonishing Member

So if the Illuminati is made there will be an A-Force (I mean it was also talked about before but whatever) Medusa did play a big role for both versions of it, so do we think she will also for it?

At some point, in the MCU, the Inhumans will have some sort of reset. I think it is too important to get everything right when it comes to Ms. Marvel, Kamela.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

At some point, in the MCU, the Inhumans will have some sort of reset. I think it is too important to get everything right when it comes to Ms. Marvel, Kamela.
    Really? Interesting I really never considered her very important to the inhumans franchise. I guess she's appearing in a game soon so there's that.

I think the Inhumans are going to be down for a very very long time. The didn't quite make it even with the massive push. Sad, but marvel and many fans didn't seem to get that destabilizing the royal family
    and at the same time creating all the nuhumans would hurt the outcome. Blackbolts mission should have been a undefied succeess and become a major player in world affairs, but now... there's barely any inhumans
    to be seen in any book. SMh.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Really? Interesting I really never considered her very important to the inhumans franchise. I guess she's appearing in a game soon so there's that.

I think the Inhumans are going to be down for a very very long time. The didn't quite make it even with the massive push. Sad, but marvel and many fans didn't seem to get that destabilizing the royal family
    and at the same time creating all the nuhumans would hurt the outcome. Blackbolts mission should have been a undefied succeess and become a major player in world affairs, but now... there's barely any inhumans
    to be seen in any book. SMh.
    Ms Marvel's an inhuman. She's very important to them as they are to her. The game's one example, but her inhuman origin story is like Peter's spider bite or Hulk's gamma accident now. Whenever she appears in something, they show her Terrigenisis. They haven't stripped it away from her (yet).

Funny thing is, had she debuted a couple of years earlier, or was just starting out now, she'd most likely be a mutant instead. But yes, her TV show seems to be going all in with her comic accurate terrigenesis origin, and I've read rumours that the Inhumans would be rebooted as part of the show.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Funny thing is, had she debuted a couple of years earlier, or was just starting out now, she'd most likely be a mutant instead. But yes, her TV show seems to be going all in with her comic accurate terrigenesis origin, and I've read rumours that the Inhumans would be rebooted as part of the show.
    So if she is supposedly in Captain Marvel 2, if that's the case either her show will be in the past, or Captain Marvel 2 is setting up Inhumans.

I really doubt she would've been a mutant. I think if anything, she would've been a mutate. Mutants are very confined to the X-Men, and they'd give Storm or someone else a solo book before they'd give one to a new mutant character. They wouldn't do that to the X-Men. Like they weren't planning on making Moon Girl a mutant, but since they were promoting the consequences of Infinity, a big Hickman event, they had a lot of inhuman solo books.

They made a lot of new mutants during the inhuman push, and no one really wanted them to be major characters in the Hickman run when you have fan favorites from the 60's. The good thing about inhumans was that they were very flexible, and didn't have an allegiance to anyone. That's something people didn't get and why a lot of people reject Ms. Marvel's inhuman origin. They excepted inhumans to stick with inhumans like mutants stick with the X-Men. If not, they aren't real inhumans/mutants. They're traitors.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I really doubt she would've been a mutant. I think if anything, she would've been a mutate. Mutants are very confined to the X-Men, and they'd give Storm or someone else a solo book before they'd give one to a new mutant character. They wouldn't do that to the X-Men. Like they weren't planning on making Moon Girl a mutant, but since they were promoting the consequences of Infinity, a big Hickman event, they had a lot of inhuman solo books.

They made a lot of new mutants during the inhuman push, and no one really wanted them to be major characters in the Hickman run when you have fan favorites from the 60's. The good thing about inhumans was that they were very flexible, and didn't have an allegiance to anyone. That's something people didn't get and why a lot of people reject Ms. Marvel's inhuman origin. They excepted inhumans to stick with inhumans like mutants stick with the X-Men. If not, they aren't real inhumans/mutants. They're traitors.
    This gets basically stated by Medusa who welcomed all to New Attilan, but would respect anyone who chose not to. She just left the door open for them.

Meanwhile with present day X-men "All Mutants must be part of our nation"

I should clarify, Ms. Marvel is important to Marvel comics and sales. She has been quite an awesome feat for them.

Her importance with the Inhumans is something I can't speak to, I don't know much of that.

I love the Inhumans for decades

I should clarify, Ms. Marvel is important to Marvel comics and sales. She has been quite an awesome feat for them.

Her importance with the Inhumans is something I can't speak to, I don't know much of that.

I mean, she's an inhuman. She's one of them.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Funny thing is, had she debuted a couple of years earlier, or was just starting out now, she'd most likely be a mutant instead.
    I doubt she would have been a mutant now. She would have just had some other kind of origin story that didn't make her part of another group. If she were in the 90s, she'd be a mutant, of course.

Inhumans fit very well with the themes of ethnicity and immigration, but that's arguably more of a happy coincidence.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Ultimate Member

Pretty much Inhumans have been free to do whatever with the other dragging them to be with them or be in everything Inhuman.

Mutant has them held hostage by mutant affairs. Everyone who was a mutant not named Franklin Richards was pulled by the X-Men-no matter what success (or better writing) they got elsewhere.

Mosaic, Ms Marvel & Moon Girl were doing whatever while the others were in space and being trolled in DOTI.

If Ms Marvel or Moon Girl were mutants they would be buried and held back like X-23, Sunspot, Storm and others have for certain favorites.