Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I say rebuild the site of the old island of Attilan and let a resurrected Triton rule it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    No it wouldn't.

As we have seen with other fandoms (mainly Green Lantern) where your logic would make 100% sense. SOMEONE would take issue with how someone was done or anything in particular.
    Remember some of that was also fueled by store owners and NON-fans (of either franchise).

Let this franchise rebuild it self first. Maybe try that is say 5 years.
    Personally would want the Inhumans to interact more with the Fantastic Four, and ... have common cause against the X-Men.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Personally would want the Inhumans to interact more with the Fantastic Four, and ... have common cause against the X-Men.
    Yes having the F4 back to teaming up with the Inhumans is a must. As well tensions are rising with both the UK and Latveria, with Karoka.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I say rebuild the site of the old island of Attilan and let a resurrected Triton rule it.
    This is a great idea, but unfortunately I can't see it happening.

Did y'all learn nothing from Marvel pitting Inhumans against X-Men last time? If the Inhumans get another title, it needs to stay far away from the X-Men.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Did y'all learn nothing from Marvel pitting Inhumans against X-Men last time? If the Inhumans get another title, it needs to stay far away from the X-Men.
    The thing is the X-men are starting to stir up trouble in other parts, so it's not just the Inhumans but others. So when Marvel gave the choice before those who were more neutral looked at the X-men. But if it is also F4, and the UK heroes then Inhuman fans aren't alone. If you don't believe me go on those forums, while not all out hate the fans there don't have the best opinion of the current way the X office is with the stuff they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    The thing is the X-men are starting to stir up trouble in other parts, so it's not just the Inhumans but others. So when Marvel gave the choice before those who were more neutral looked at the X-men. But if it is also F4, and the UK heroes then Inhuman fans aren't alone. If you don't believe me go on those forums, while not all out hate the fans there don't have the best opinion of the current way the X office is with the stuff they like.
    The X-Men are still bigger than any quadrant you mentioned here and much more popular with creators as well.

IVX 2: The Search for Curly's Gold would not play out any differently.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    They've already moved on to becoming a republic. Unless they vote for him, it would be weird. They were able to make such a bold move in the comics to call out monarchies, which is the whole inhuman premise: tradition/religion is no excuse for repression. People glorify kings and queens because it's very fairytale and cool in pop culture. Let's see what happens. Marvel is feeding into nostalgic fans because those are the only ones who read comics nowadays.

I can see differen inhumans creating hidden cities and Ennilux funding them. The X-Men copying the inhumans has worked very well for them. The concept works. They have name recognition now, but a fanbase (we know who) have pushed for a toxic environment for them, so it might have to take a while.

If they ever are seen with the X-Men, they should be sharing an island together to escape human hate, or call themselves mutants to get into the island.

Astonishing Member

The X-Men are still bigger than any quadrant you mentioned here and much more popular with creators as well.

IVX 2: The Search for Curly's Gold would not play out any differently.
    Ok I don't think you are understanding what I am trying to explain. Let's say there is a War, I am not saying just Inhumans vs X-men and those in the other Corners will support out of spite. I am saying M.UK+I+F4 vs X.

Think of it like the Napoleonic Wars the Mutants being France, and the others being the Coalition.

Ok I don't think you are understanding what I am trying to explain. Let's say there is a War, I am not saying just Inhumans vs X-men and those in the other Corners will support out of spite. I am saying M.UK+I+F4 vs X.

Think of it like the Napoleonic Wars the Mutants being France, and the others being the Coalition.
    And in the end it'd still mean nothing because the X-Men are still the X-Men. Moving Inhumans in opposition to them again will achieve nothing but a repeat of what we saw last time.

Astonishing Member

And in the end it'd still mean nothing because the X-Men are still the X-Men. Moving Inhumans in opposition to them again will achieve nothing but a repeat of what we saw last time.
    Two things to change it.
    1) As I said other groups being involved that they are beside.
    2) The reasoning for the conflict. Beforehand people couldn't justify the Inhuman's stance, but say they have the X-men in the believable wrong this could change. Ok so it is against the law of Krakoa to harm humans but say someone like Fabian Cortez finds the loop-hole of HUMANS convices Mutants to start killing Inhumans for sport. Inhumans capture him and the others, the Inhumans agree to hand them over as long as the Inhumans get to send one representive for each of the Kingdoms. The Mutants say no and just break him out.

Astonishing Member

There is no Marvel property, not even Spider-man, that can hope to stand against the X-Men and either win in-universe or not come across as oppressive jackasses somehow out of universe. AvX had the benefit of the Avengers movie and no-one realised synergy didn’t really work. Marvel comics is, regrettably, the X-Men’s universe and every non-mutant character since Torch just lives in it.

If and when the Inhumans return, they should stay as far away from the X-Men as possible and refocus on what Inhumanity should have been about; the conflict and turbulence between an increasingly unpopular and dysfunctional traditional hierarchy of Attilan and the other tribes and the culture shock and insubordination of the NuHumans

Two things to change it.
    You're talking in-universe stuff. That doesn't matter. Wolverine and Cyclops could eat a baby and the X-books would still sell substantially more than the Inhumans or anyone else you keep mentioning. IVX 2: Electric Boogaloo would have the same result: fans hating and clowning on the Inhumans and any Inhuman projects getting canned again.

Ultimate Member

Two things to change it.
    1) As I said other groups being involved that they are beside.
    2) The reasoning for the conflict. Beforehand people couldn't justify the Inhuman's stance, but say they have the X-men in the believable wrong this could change. Ok so it is against the law of Krakoa to harm humans but say someone like Fabian Cortez finds the loop-hole of HUMANS convices Mutants to start killing Inhumans for sport. Inhumans capture him and the others, the Inhumans agree to hand them over as long as the Inhumans get to send one representive for each of the Kingdoms. The Mutants say no and just break him out.
    It's not about justifying Inhumans.

What Number 2 suggest is PANDERING to another franchise. Killing Inhumans? We all know what 2 Inhumans a LOT of folks want dead-Ms Marvel & Moon Girl.

And justify Inhumans? They have been around since 1965. They have all their own stuff.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It's not about justifying Inhumans.

What Number 2 suggest is PANDERING to another franchise. Killing Inhumans? We all know what 2 Inhumans a LOT of folks want dead-Ms Marvel & Moon Girl.

And justify Inhumans? They have been around since 1965. They have all their own stuff.
    I don't think you understood the justify. I didn't mean the Inhumans needed to justify their existence but during IvX it was Powers vs Life. Now if Marvel went and made it so the Cloud took away Mutant powers then people couldn't go around calling them evil. Now I don't deny that almost everyone would still pick the Mutants but there wouldn't be so many looking at them as villains.

Now this is where my little thing comes in.

If you don't know Fabian Cortez for a time hunted Mutants for a game but yada yada happens and now he isn't. So he gets other Mutants who are ok with spilling blood, who want to do those games again this time however they go after Inhumans.

Now the Inhumans capture this group cause they went after their people, however Karoka is all about Mutants taking care of Mutants thus leading to them butting heads. However both sides are in the right, since both have laws that now are conflicting with each other.

HOLT BEFORE YOU RESPOND THIS IS NOT ME SAYING IvX 2! This is me saying that when the inevitable
    Marvel Universe vs X-men happens this is a perfectly story why the Inhumans would get involved.

Yes it will happen F&X crossover ended with the F4 and X-men basically daring the other to cross a line, as well completely making Doom ready for War with the death of one of his citizen's who is a mutant. IRL the F4 and X fans were basically going on how the other side was all 100% at fault.
    There is also Marvel UK with the Excalibur story seemingly leading to a UK conflict, as for IRL it is a constant reminder on how bad a book meant for M.UK is with American writers.