Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    There is a promo out for Empyre: Fallout Fantastic Four #1, a September one-shot, that implies that a core Fantastic Four member is about to be killed off. If true, and if Sue is the one to go, would you like to see Medusa replace her as the female FF member?
    I would want Crystal to join she doesn't get to do things often anymore. But I don't think they could resist bringing up drama with Johnny and his new bird girlfriend.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    There is a promo out for Empyre: Fallout Fantastic Four #1, a September one-shot, that implies that a core Fantastic Four member is about to be killed off. If true, and if Sue is the one to go, would you like to see Medusa replace her as the female FF member?
    Taking Franklin's mother (or father) from him seems cruel thus unlikely. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing Johnny get permanently extinguished.

Astonishing Member

I'm leaning more towards Johnny biting it than Sue.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The only problem with Johnny is Hickman did the same thing.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Is there a loop-hole in the term "be alive" ? Seriously.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I'm leaning more towards Johnny biting it than Sue.
    Thanos may as well start getting jealous of Johnny now, you know he's going on a date with Death every time he bites it.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Taking Franklin's mother (or father) from him seems cruel thus unlikely. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing Johnny get permanently extinguished.
    I give you credit for a little humor there, considering Johnny's fame is his fiery body.

Astonishing Member

Franklin probably loses his powers, they are apparently going back to space then to see if they can get them back is something. Maybe they will get the chance to run into the House of Agon (Inhumans? Damn it Cates)

Killing Marvel's First Lady to replace her with Crystal or Medusa will only increase hatred towards Inhumans

Guess you don't want a DoX 2.0 (Scott killed in a totally irrelevant way for such an important character, then unfairly demonized = Sue killed and replaced after being long underestimated by Marvel but loved by her fans)

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Killing Marvel's First Lady to replace her with Crystal or Medusa will only increase hatred towards Inhumans

Guess you don't want a DoX 2.0 (Scott killed in a totally irrelevant way for such an important character, then unfairly demonized = Sue killed and replaced after being long underestimated by Marvel but loved by her fans)
    Scott had nothing to do with the inhumans. He wasn't demonized because all of his fans agreed with his actions and it happened years ago with the Avengers, not the inhumans. They killed Scott for Jean to return more than anything. Getting rid of Scott wasn't tied to the inhumans. They would've gotten rid of everyone, but they never did, and Scott returned 6 months after he died.

The inhumans aren't coming back, so don't worry. I don't think anyone would fill anyone else's place if anyone is knocked off. Unless Sue's book was highly unpopular, i don't see them getting rid off her. Johnny came back, and so did Sue and Reed. And Scott. And Jean, Logan, Black Bolt, etc. Nothing's forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Scott had nothing to do with the inhumans. He wasn't demonized because all of his fans agreed with his actions and it happened years ago with the Avengers, not the inhumans. They killed Scott for Jean to return more than anything. Getting rid of Scott wasn't tied to the inhumans. They would've gotten rid of everyone, but they never did, and Scott returned 6 months after he died.

The inhumans aren't coming back, so don't worry. I don't think anyone would fill anyone else's place if anyone is knocked off. Unless Sue's book was highly unpopular, i don't see them getting rid off her. Johnny came back, and so did Sue and Reed. And Scott. And Jean, Logan, Black Bolt, etc. Nothing's forever.
    Scott had been dead for three years (and they replaced him with a whiny Tyke) but that's not the point

What I meant was that Scott's death in DoX has undoubtedly increased the hatred towards Inhumans, and that if they kill Sue this time around to replace her with Crystal or Medusa, it's going to start all over again (and I can assure you that several fans on Sue's appreciation thread are really not thrilled that she might die (even for a year or two))

Yep, I'm an X-fan who is neutral to Inhumans (although I love Synapse and Kamala) but that doesn't mean I refuse a return of the Inhumans. I would be very happy for their fans if Marvel decides to give them a chance again, but not in this way, not by ousting Sue (who is otherwise one of my favorite characters)

I don't think Sue is going anywhere.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

So, can I ask what's your guys opinion of the avengers game handling the inhumans?
    Genuine question since i have seen some mixed opinions so far so im curious

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I don't think Sue is going anywhere.
    I agree. I think it never specified that one of the FF would die. It said that something would change one of them in a big way. And I suspect that's Ben, cause probably the Skrull kid is [spoilers:
    ]Alicia's daughter[
    end of spoilers]