Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Id rather they did a soft reboot and kept some of the cast. I liked most of the actors to be honest.
    Same, I don't think anyone really complained about the cast.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I didn't think the actress who played Crystal did a great job (not sure if it was the accent work). I wasn't thrilled with Serinda Swan, but she grew on me. Either way, I thought Anson Mount was terrific. I'm skeptical that he would be back, but I'd love it if he were.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Shouldn't people be blaming the inhumans for Franklin Richards no longer being a mutant? I always thought that Valeria should become an inhuman, but with powers like x-ray vision, or something. Kinda like how Wanda can turn reality on its head, and Pietro can just run fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Shouldn't people be blaming the inhumans for Franklin Richards no longer being a mutant? I always thought that Valeria should become an inhuman, but with powers like x-ray vision, or something. Kinda like how Wanda can turn reality on its head, and Pietro can just run fast.
    Didn't they establish him as a Mutant in the recent x-men/fantastic four miniseries?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Didn't they establish him as a Mutant in the recent x-men/fantastic four miniseries?
    No he was a Mutant before that, just was never really close to the X corner really.

Astonishing Member

I did once think for Franklin's whole power loosing thing would have been that he uses the last little bit of his power to rewrite himself, then get a new power that way. Making himself Inhuman would be the quickest way.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    No he was a Mutant before that, just was never really close to the X corner really.
    I said the same thing and had my head bitten off by all of the posters in another thread on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I said the same thing and had my head bitten off by all of the posters in another thread on here.
    This is why Ms. Marvel works better as an inhuman. They have more creative freedom with them. She isn't tied to the Boltagons and not only is it accepted, but adds to the inhuman world building they did with Utolan/Orollan/the universal inhumans.

If mutants aren't associated with the X-Men sphere, some readers take offense.

This is why Ms. Marvel works better as an inhuman. They have more creative freedom with them. She isn't tied to the Boltagons and not only is it accepted, but adds to the inhuman world building they did with Utolan/Orollan/the universal inhumans.

If mutants aren't associated with the X-Men sphere, some readers take offense.
    True.

But there is also an unspoken hatred if you have "Phoenix" in your name or avatar. No matter tho, 'cause the "Power of the Phoenix" will prevail!

But back to Inhumans, I always liked their futuristic and unique buildings with spires and high-up loftiness.

I wouldn't mind if they adapted the McKeever miniseries. That's the one where a group of young inhumans went as exchange students to the States. It was a diplomatic mission or something and I thought it was decent.

It would be a cool miniseries for Disney +. It could even work as a future Spiderman or Ms.Marvel crossover but thats not essential. Just move where they go to school and you're golden.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't mind if they adapted the McKeever miniseries. That's the one where a group of young inhumans went as exchange students to the States. It was a diplomatic mission or something and I thought it was decent.

It would be a cool miniseries for Disney +. It could even work as a future Spiderman or Ms.Marvel crossover but thats not essential. Just move where they go to school and you're golden.
    It was good, seeing the non-Royal citizens, and how they acted. It expanded more of the Inhuman culture you got things like they didn't have a currency or animal food products, which makes sense considering what they had to do to stay hidden. It also introduced a bit of a warrior culture, that while the caste system had scientist and fighters as the top favoured, when thought about only scientist akin to the gentic-council have any real political pull, yet being a member of the Royal Guard is the dream.

That series was so great. I was really hoping to have seen the Attilaneans mix with new inhumans and inhumans from Utollan and Orollan. Those characters lasted until Silent War, and that was it. The inhumans needed more time. I don't know what they wanted to accomplish with the end of Terrigenisis. Which didn't make sense since Utollan still had Terrigen. The "Death of" arc was the emptiest and non-eventful arcs they've ever had. We didn't learn anything new about them and it just ended.

They're doing an Eternals solo cartoon. It would've been interesting to see what they would've done with the inhumans if they got a cartoon where budgets aren't a concern.

Astonishing Member

That series was so great. I was really hoping to have seen the Attilaneans mix with new inhumans and inhumans from Utollan and Orollan. Those characters lasted until Silent War, and that was it. The inhumans needed more time. I don't know what they wanted to accomplish with the end of Terrigenisis. Which didn't make sense since Utollan still had Terrigen. The "Death of" arc was the emptiest and non-eventful arcs they've ever had. We didn't learn anything new about them and it just ended.

They're doing an Eternals solo cartoon. It would've been interesting to see what they would've done with the inhumans if they got a cartoon where budgets aren't a concern.
    Would have loved for the Inhumans, the whole package, to have gotten their own animated series!

But what's this about the Eternals getting an animated series?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Would have loved for the Inhumans, the whole package, to have gotten their own animated series!

But what's this about the Eternals getting an animated series?
    It's apparently a rumor: https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...ies-marvel-hq/

I thought it was confirmed. Moongirl's series hasn't been talked about in a while.

Last I heard they were still going forward with moon girl
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast