Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    ...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    They still called them by the Royal titles though Black Bolt is called King in both Black Bolt, and DotI. Medusa called Queen in Royals. Ahura was called the absentee Prince in Secret Warriors.
    I think they should have left it a Monarchy. Everything we believe about social and societal evolution should just take a back seat to "Nigh Immortal, Super-powered, Inhuman kings" but it'd have been interesting when the NuHumans
    from NON-Monastic countries get inducted, and really I think the depth of the Inhuman/NuHuman interaction really got missed. Sucks.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They still called them by the Royal titles though Black Bolt is called King in both Black Bolt, and DotI. Medusa called Queen in Royals. Ahura was called the absentee Prince in Secret Warriors.
    Medusa kept reminding Gorgon and the others to stop calling her queen, and Cates probably didn't even read any inhumans books. After reading Doti, it seemed liked he skipped through a wikipedia page about them and wrote about the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Heads up, there a thread, "Why is Attilan accepted but Krakoa is not?" in the X-Books.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Krakoa-is-not

I'm just going to watch.
    I'm actually surprised that there are that many people on an x-thread defending inhumans. A lot of the same old expected "because they suck" arguments.

The fact that they think Attilan was ever accepted is funny.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Medusa kept reminding Gorgon and the others to stop calling her queen, and Cates probably didn't even read any inhumans books. After reading Doti, it seemed liked he skipped through a wikipedia page about them and wrote about the dog.
    I also felt that way with DotI, wait what about the other 2 examples?

The status quo will likely be reset the next time they show up again anyway, so referring to them as royalty again as fine.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The status quo will likely be reset the next time they show up again anyway, so referring to them as royalty again as fine.
    Not to mention this isn't the first time they left the Throne.

I also felt that way with DotI, wait what about the other 2 examples?
    Think of how difficult it'll be to say "Harry" as opposed to "Prince Harry" once he's out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Think of how difficult it'll be to say "Harry" as opposed to "Prince Harry" once he's out.
    That's fair.

More news about more Inhumans possibly showing up in the Ms. Marvel show.
    https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2020/...-inhumans-mcu/

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    More news about more Inhumans possibly showing up in the Ms. Marvel show.
    https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2020/...-inhumans-mcu/
    You know, I wonder if the Ms. Marvel show will be the final nail on the Marvel Television coffin, and I don't mean that just because they will likely erase the Inhumans show from canon, but because Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. was instrumental in establishing the NuHuman plot. The show dealt so much with the rise of the NuHumans, including doing their own take on the terrigen bomb plot, but saying the terrigen crisis spread through the water. They showed us an entire society of Inhumans living on Earth with their own customs, showed us the process of terrigenesis and made the Inhumans be public knowledge inside of the ''MCU''... if the Ms. Marvel show contradicts those major plot points, then I guess it's bye bye to the show that felt the most connected to the MCU.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-13-2020 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    You know, I wonder if the Ms. Marvel show will be the final nail on the Marvel Television coffin, and I don't mean that just because they will likely erase the Inhumans show from canon, but because Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. was instrumental in establishing the NuHuman plot. The show dealt so much with the rise of the NuHumans, including doing their own take on the terrigen bomb plot, but saying the terrigen crisis spread through the water. They showed us an entire society of Inhumans living on Earth with their own customs, showed us the process of terrigenesis and made the Inhumans be public knowledge inside of the ''MCU''... if the Ms. Marvel show contradicts those major plot points, then I guess it's bye bye to the show that felt the most connected to the MCU.
    I loved AoS, but the budget make Terrigenisis look underwhelming and them dropping a pound of Terrigen in the water couldn't have done what it did. They did do great with the story however, which is what made the inhumans storyline the best one in the show.

I highly doubt Ms Marvel will be an inhuman, and haters are begging for her not to be one anymore.

I remember when the rumors of Wanda and Pietro becoming inhumans was seen as fact. It wasn't true, but knowing that no other species is established in the MCU for Kamala to be, they'll probably change her to be like Molly Hayes in The Runaways.

Astonishing Member

I’d say that odds are the Skrulls figure into Kamala’s MCU origin in light of Carol only really showing up to the general public in Endgame