Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 200
  1. #166
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    As excited as I am about the Eternals coming back I’m really gonna miss this iteration. Rest In Power
    Same here. My first induction into the mythos, as it were .

  2. #167
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,102

    Default


  3. #168
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,102

    Default


  4. #169
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,102

    Default


  5. #170
    Incredible Member Force de Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I hope they change Sersi's color back to green. I'm guessing this means that the movies are going to change her signature color to purple.

  6. #171
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I hope they change Sersi's color back to green. I'm guessing this means that the movies are going to change her signature color to purple.
    I doubt the movie informed these character designs much, since we know Sersi has a green costume from the concept art for the film.

  7. #172
    Incredible Member Force de Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    As excited as I am about the Eternals coming back Iím really gonna miss this iteration. Rest In Power
    Same. Changes like these remind me that Marvel's a company and comics are promotional pamphlets/merchandising to go along with their movies.

  8. #173
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    So it’s looking like the generations of Eternals are more of a case of an Eternal being sufficiently mind-wiped/rebooted that they need to be shepherded for a bit by an unaffected Eternal till they are part of the machine again?

    So in that case, at some point after the initial creation, Zuras and A’lars got rebooted and were taken in by Kronos for a bit etc?

  9. #174
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,102

    Default


  10. #175
    Fantastic Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I hope they change Sersi's color back to green. I'm guessing this means that the movies are going to change her signature color to purple.
    Nope. From D23s concept art:


    And from set:


    IDK why people think this run is based on the movie. Sure Makkari changed but Kingo is waaay different from the movie one. That guy looks fuck all like Kumail Nanjiani

  11. #176
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,102

  12. #177
    Incredible Member Force de Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Nope. From D23s concept art:


    And from set:


    IDK why people think this run is based on the movie. Sure Makkari changed but Kingo is waaay different from the movie one. That guy looks fuck all like Kumail Nanjiani
    After seeing the product description/definition of eternals from the toyline, they've COMPLETELY changed the story. I hope Marvel doesn't make it so in the comics, but they've done similar things in the past. I guess they wanted to make them less Kirby, and more MCU.

  13. #178
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,102

    Default


  14. #179
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    After seeing the product description/definition of eternals from the toyline, they've COMPLETELY changed the story. I hope Marvel doesn't make it so in the comics, but they've done similar things in the past. I guess they wanted to make them less Kirby, and more MCU.
    What do the descriptions say?

  15. #180
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,102

    Default



    cover by Joe Jusko

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •