Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Default Madam Medusa should have stayed evil

Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes...... FF #38 is my favorite FF issue of all time and I have been following the FF for 55 years! Not only that, but Medusa's capture of the Invisible Girl in this issue is my single favorite page in all of the FF history! It was Medusa who really should be credited with the FF's first defeat, as it was her capture of Susan Storm that made it all possible!

While we are at it, the Frightful Four have become a laughing stock in recent years. Medusa should have stayed with the evil FF, as they had their most success when Medusa was a member of the team! All Stan needed to do was to give her some psychic power, to go along with her deadly hair, so she could negate the advantage of Sue's force field.
    Last edited by Marvel Forever; 07-20-2020 at 11:28 PM. Reason: to add more info

Magnificent.

Edaz4ROXgAInwBA.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I wish these two looks would have stuck around longer. These are probably my two most favorite Medusa costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes...... FF #38 is my favorite FF issue of all time and I have been following the FF for 55 years! Not only that, but Medusa's capture of the Invisible Girl in this issue is my single favorite page in all of the FF history! It was Medusa who really should be credited with the FF's first defeat, as it was her capture of Susan Storm that made it all possible!

While we are at it, the Frightful Four have become a laughing stock in recent years. Medusa should have stayed with the evil FF, as they had their most success when Medusa was a member of the team! All Stan needed to do was to give her some psychic power, to go along with her deadly hair, so she could negate the advantage of Sue's force field.
    Haha, yeah, there were a few Medusa-Sue power fights, which were always a highlight of any issue!

Medusa variant cover for Fantastic Four: Antithesis #3 by Alex Ross.

Wow..... I wonder if this means that Medusa will appear in the issue?

Wow..... I wonder if this means that Medusa will appear in the issue?
    That would be a dream come true! Unfortunately, I think it is very unlikely.

If she stayed with the Frightful Four, that just means she'd be part of a team that was a laughing stock.

BANNED

Here's a respect thread I made for the lovely Medusa

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/medus...hread-2092996/

Quote Originally Posted by Marveld2 View Post
    Here's a respect thread I made for the lovely Medusa

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/medus...hread-2092996/
    I will definitely take a look at that once I'm home! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If she stayed with the Frightful Four, that just means she'd be part of a team that was a laughing stock.
    It was not a laughing stock when she was a member. if she had stayed, then things might well have been different in more recent decades.

I know I posted some of these in the Inhumans thread but I wanted to show my appreciation for Medusa by gathering everything I made in the dedicated appreciation thread. All of these gifs and images were edited to show the likeness of Milla Jovovich. Yes, she is my dream fancast but above all else, I just needed some Medusa content in my life so I decided to make some myself.

Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 09-19-2020 at 04:15 AM.

Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 09-19-2020 at 04:24 AM.