Page 153 of 233 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3481
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I feel like if it was a promo for the Titans tv show, they'd be using the tv cast and costumes.
    Good luck getting Alex to draw that. He barely stomached drawing Kyle Raynor once.

So I learned why Dick is called a Cheater because it seems like Raven(80s) and Donna who cheated on Star with. And Babs of course.

I mean Star was already married wasn't she?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-26-2020 at 09:31 AM.

He never had anything with Donna.
    Raven is an empath and manipulated him emotionally because thought she had feelings for Nightwing. You should not believe everything you see online without the context.

Last edited by Drako; 08-26-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Also, Dick and Starfire never actually got married.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yes, though to be fair, he slept with Barbara before the wedding to Starfire in Nightwing Annual #2. Scummy thing to do. Dick ain't perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Yes, though to be fair, he slept with Barbara before the wedding to Starfire in Nightwing Annual #2. Scummy thing to do. Dick ain't perfect.
    And can i acknowledge that one, even though i hate that Annual.
    I never thought of him as a perfect individual, i'm just providing context to the page that was brought here to make him look even worse.

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I would rather ignore that event, since that was the time when writers really want to dismiss the relationship between Dick and Kory (they want to imply the relationship was mainly lust from Dick side).

After so many retcons, I would just assume that event was retconned too and never happened.
    Last edited by Konja7; 08-26-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Spectacular Member

So I learned why Dick is called a Cheater because it seems like Raven(80s) and Donna who cheated on Star with. And Babs of course.

This was a dream, Dick was being influenced by Raven who was projecting her love for Dick onto him. He told Kory what was going on, she and Raven had a heart-to-heart where she realized that her feelings might not be romantic in nature. No harm no foul.

As for Donna, their relationship was extremely close but never romantic. They were more like siblings, really, and Donna was also best friends with Kory. Not sure who told you otherwise.
    Last edited by Wingin' It; 08-26-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Spectacular Member

Dick ain't perfect but him being a cheater was so out of left field it still baffles me why they'd write it. It was a retcon that took place long after Dick and Kory's relationship had ended in canon, done to portray Babs as the only woman Dick ever loved. Up until that point, it was understood that Dick's relationship with Babs was puppy love/one-sided crush-territory until a while after she became Oracle.

Kinda annoying, because Dick absolutely loved Kory while they were together and wanted to spend his life with her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wingin' It View Post
    Dick ain't perfect but him being a cheater was so out of left field it still baffles me why they'd write it. It was a retcon that took place long after Dick and Kory's relationship had ended in canon, done to portray Babs as the only woman Dick ever loved. Up until that point, it was understood that Dick's relationship with Babs was puppy love/one-sided crush-territory until a while after she became Oracle.

Kinda annoying, because Dick absolutely loved Kory while they were together and wanted to spend his life with her.
    They really want to dismiss Dick feelings toward Kory at that time.

In Gotham Kinghts (2000-2006) #43, Batman tells Barbara that Dick still love her and that "his thing with the alien won't last". It was a story set in the past when Jason was Robin.
    Last edited by Konja7; 08-26-2020 at 10:51 AM.

We have Titans Tomorrow where he would have a happy marriage with Kory. I hope if DC does a Kory/Dick story it's never this messy

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    No I was speaking of Star's other marriages. Also I think Flash vol 2. #81-83 it's stated that they were married(Kory/Dick).

[/QUOTE]

What issue is this from?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-26-2020 at 11:15 AM.

No I was speaking of Star's other marriages. Also I think Flash vol 2. #81-83 it's stated that they were married(Kory/Dick).
    They never got married. An evil Raven stopped the ceremony.
    Flash v2 was Wrong, you can see this here:

https://www.cbr.com/titans-flash-nig...e-no-marriage/

What issue is this from?
    New Teen Titans Vol 2 #37

Yea the person that I was talking to kept saying that he treated Star badly and in the 2000 run he hit on Rachel and Kory at the same time. I mean it's never been a thing with Rachel(Raven) and thing. I guess people do have issues with Dick due to certain things that come off wrongly. Especially with the Babs situation.

Spectacular Member

Yea the person that I was talking to kept saying that he treated Star badly and in the 2000 run he hit on Rachel and Kory at the same time. I mean it's never been a thing with Rachel(Raven) and thing. I guess people do have issues with Dick due to certain things that come off wrongly. Especially with the Babs situation.
    Weird. But no, Dick, under his own mental faculties, has never been interested in Raven as more than a friend.