Spectacular Member

Default What would happen if Robin thought he was Robin Hood?

Here's the scenario: Robin suffers a blow to the head, or he is hypnotized, or someone casts a spell on him, or perhaps he is even possessed by the ghost of the actual person to cause him to think he is Robin Hood, and he does what Robin Hood does, he robs from the rich to give to the poor, he thinks Comissioner Gordon is the Sheriff of Nottingham, and he attempts to rescue the Maid Marian who happens to be Barbara Gordon, what happens, and how would they deal with this situation?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Arkham 10char

Mighty Member

Wasn't Robin actually named after Robin Hood? I often find it odd how it has been perpetuated that he's named after the bird.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Wasn't Robin actually named after Robin Hood? I often find it odd how it has been perpetuated that he's named after the bird.
    It's the red vest and Bat characters animal motif. Bat, Cat, Penguin, Birds of Prey...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's the red vest and Bat characters animal motif. Bat, Cat, Penguin, Birds of Prey...
    I don't recall a comic book issue where Robin ever had the delusion that he was Robin Hood, I mean they did Batman as a vampire.

Not another Ric Grayson storyline!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kalbfus View Post
    Here's the scenario: Robin suffers a blow to the head, or he is hypnotized, or someone casts a spell on him, or perhaps he is even possessed by the ghost of the actual person to cause him to think he is Robin Hood, and he does what Robin Hood does, he robs from the rich to give to the poor, he thinks Comissioner Gordon is the Sheriff of Nottingham, and he attempts to rescue the Maid Marian who happens to be Barbara Gordon, what happens, and how would they deal with this situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Arkham 10char
    That would be a cool idea actually a character who believes he has a right to steal from others and give it to random strangers, almost like thief version of Anarky.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kalbfus View Post
    I don't recall a comic book issue where Robin ever had the delusion that he was Robin Hood, I mean they did Batman as a vampire.
    We weren't talking about the delusion but how the name meaning of Robin changed from Robin Hood to the bird.