Page 155 of 233 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3481

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is she? I know her Bat-Girl was meant to be a girlfriend-type for Robin like Batowman was for Batman, but Bette's affection for Dick in later comics always seemed completely like a one-sided crush.
    It was one-sided at first and she kissed him a lot against his will.

http://sacomics.blogspot.com/2006/03...h-batgirl.html

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I just found out Lost Carnival has a free digital preview issue
    a805a01df0d74500fdbb68c3e3ac1fca._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Mighty Member

Just wait for Titans season 3. Dawn and Dick shipping angered a lot of people even if there was no real relationship. Imagine if they do Babs in a Titans show instead of Kori. The amount of salt will reach Arrow season 4. Young Justice and DCAMU did it right. Young Justice focused on Babs with no Kori in sight. DCAMU focused on Kori with Babs only doing three second cameos. No ship war.

Or DC could risk it and try to create Dick's own Catwoman. But it will anger everyone so they don't do it. DC's play has been letting both side play it out without committing any side winning the war.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess that would do it to a guy...

I still prefer Kori being his first, personally. With Babs maybe being his first kiss.
    If I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned Kori was the first in that Nightwin annual (where he cheats her with Barbara).

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Or DC could risk it and try to create Dick's own Catwoman. But it will anger everyone so they don't do it. DC's play has been letting both side play it out without committing any side winning the war.
    Shawn Tsang was basically his Catwoman and people hated, even in this forum.

Some really lost their mind when she thought she was pregnant.

Meh, everyone knows that Dick's true love is justice .
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    What's your opinion about Lost Carnival?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Meh, everyone knows that Dick's true love is justice .
    Justice! That fickle B&*ch! She's supposed to be saving herself for Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Justice! That fickle B&*ch! She's supposed to be saving herself for Batman!
    Fickle?!, Batman was the one that decided to marry the woman in the catsuit, Justice owns him nothing after he broke his oath

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I guess it's best if Dc reminds single. I mean it would be a good idea if they did do a storyline dealing with his rape. I mean Invincible does deal with Marcus's rape. So it would be a good idea for Dick. I mean it's not bad for them to revisit Kori or Babs. Has Diana has gone back to Steve. For a long time, she didn't have a love interest. But right now it's best not to give him anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    You know, it is a little strange to me they would make a OGN about him when he is younger, but instead of setting it when he was Robin, which you think would allow for a lot more story potential, they set it while he was still in the circus. I wonder why they didn't just give him a Robin OGN.

Boy has been raped a lot and they sweep it under the rug. It would maybe be a good idea to explore that. I hope Dick can actually be happy. Dc has crapped on him so much when they put him in relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    You know, it is a little strange to me they would make a OGN about him when he is younger, but instead of setting it when he was Robin, which you think would allow for a lot more story potential, they set it while he was still in the circus. I wonder why they didn't just give him a Robin OGN.
    I think Hudson U would be a great setting for a YA Robin novel. But I hope Garcia and Piccolo gets around to a Robin graphic novel eventually.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I think Hudson U would be a great setting for a YA Robin novel. But I hope Garcia and Piccolo gets around to a Robin graphic novel eventually.
    If he gets that it would truly be a dream come true for the guy. With how much he loves the 2003 TT.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Given how DC handled his family and friends reactions to him being shot in the head, I wouldn't trust DC to handle an issue like rape with any sensitivity or tact.