Page 169 of 233 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3481
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I appreciate the domino mask is bigger

tumblr_18f04620a0011dd24f92d983b6a5d636_3e189e1c_640.jpg

DC #1027
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-17-2020 at 10:38 AM.

It looks kinda like the TNA mask. Which kinda looks like Hal's mask but I know some people that prefer that look
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Well it seems this whole Ric story isn't done has the next solicit for Nightwing is if he wants this.
    That's just mop up, tying up loose ends.

I guess we've seen the last of the four fake Nightwings now.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-17-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Yeah, I'd expect some clean up as well. If you're gonna spend that much time telling the story, at least be responsible enough to follow up with some fall out stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    It looks kinda like the TNA mask. Which kinda looks like Hal's mask but I know some people that prefer that look
    It reminds me of Green hornet and Kato

A little off the rails but when did Dick Grayson become the owner of Haley Circus

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I think the one thing we really need to close this thing out is for Dick to process all of this at the Sanctuary!
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.

A little off the rails but when did Dick Grayson become the owner of Haley Circus
    Beginning of the New52. Not sure which issue exactly....think it might've been a final page drop in issue 1, but it was definitely in effect by the end of issue 3 if memory serves me right.

I think the one thing we really need to close this thing out is for Dick to process all of this at the Sanctuary!
    ....dude. Why would you even say that? Are you *trying* to curse us? 2020 is listening!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Should he have kept the Circus?

I mean wondering this for a while. IF they ever do an elsewhere story with Dick having kids again should Nightwing used by one kid uses or that's something that can never be touched

In Post Crisis somewhere during the Bludhaven era
    In New 52 he was given the deed in issue #2

Nightwing. Batman's ultimate sidekick! Sounds about right

What comes before The Gauntlet?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    What comes before The Gauntlet?
    Pick your Robin origin of choice: I can't think of any stories between then and his first time out where he is training in the cave. Mine is Dark Victory
    Last edited by Pohzee; 09-18-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Pick your Robin origin of choice: I can't think of any stories between then and his first time out where he is training in the cave. Mine is Dark Victory
    Which one sent him to the foster home of bullied boys before being taken to the Manor?

Not familiar with that one I don't think