Page 34 of 233 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

I mean should Dick be written has a better fighter than the Batfam or stay where he is? I mean he was trained by Batman and he is well known for his acrobat skills.

Probably, or they will need to find a different resident jobber.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-16-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Issue 69 preview:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/02...ng-69-preview/

spoilers:
    Joker finds out about the four fake Nightwings from the news, meanwhile Grayson is in Switzerland, wearing a new costume. Captions show a conversation he's had with Bea - he has his memories back but can't tell them from the fakes - is he Ric Grayson, Talon, or Dick Grayson, Nightwing? He intends to find out!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

WTF is he wearing?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    WTF is he wearing?
    Bucky 2.0

10char

I was about to say the same thing. He looks like Bucky.

But man, when you don't think the concept could get any more stupid they find a way to top themselves. Again, none of this really makes sense and speaks to how lazy the creators are. So Dick has two sets of memories now. The fake Talon ones and his real ones, but doesn't the fact that they have the cop Nightwings running around in his old Nightwing costumes kind of make it obvious which ones are real? Or the fact that there is probably loads of third party information about Nightwing in Bludhaven from the past year or so from the news or random citizens also make it obvious which ones are real?

Oh and lets not forget that he is torn between memories from the Owls that are an obvious evil organization that even Ric himself has witnessed them trying to kill innocent people and fighting the fake Nightwings, or of memories of him as a hero helping people. Is it really that difficult to figure out which ones are fake when those are your two choices?

Right, I was thinking the exact same thing with the preview. Is it not painfully obvious.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-16-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Yeah I'm not really sure what the point of all this is. It shoulda been a wrap the moment he got his actual memories back. He knows who he used to be. Now he decides who he wants to be. There shouldn't be any confusion or any identity crisis. The Talon memories shouldn't even be a factor at this point.

Both memories are proving to be irrelevant anyway.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah I'm not really sure what the point of all this is. It shoulda been a wrap the moment he got his actual memories back. He knows who he used to be. Now he decides who he wants to be. There shouldn't be any confusion or any identity crisis. The Talon memories shouldn't even be a factor at this point.
    When bea didn’t die I knew something was up

Knowing Joker, I think she still will. And so will the four fake Nightwings.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They been retconning a lot of characters origins or certain parts. Let’s hope this will be one of them for Dick

They were like, hey... you thought we couldnt do worse than the n52 original robin suit? Hold. My. Beer.

Honestly they could easily end this with having Diana come in using the Lasso of truth to have Roc know his truth memories but they want to continue this terrible story

Doesn't Bruce own his own? Used it in The Return of Bruce Wayne 10 years ago, and that probably never stopped being canon because Dick's Batman tenure stayed in continuity.