Page 100 of 233 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3481

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Anybody know where this is from? It's hilarious

God! I love Dick Grayson. Just look at this for a crime fighting costume. I don't think when coming up with this Dick even considered the fighting part. He was just thinking flair and the costume part. Lol

Bruce's reaction is hilarious.

I don't recall the flying Graysons ever having so many tassles.
    And that cloth/scarf tied around his waist. It's awful. I love it.
    Last edited by dietrich; 05-30-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious to do you guys think that Dick will ever get his own movie? Also, do you think the animation movies will stop hating on Dick? I mean in terms of fighting skills how Good is Dick? Is he up there with Taila or Bruce?
    Do I believe nightwing will ever get his own solo movie! No, or at least not anytime soon. Mainly for two reasons. 1. A nightwing movie would be to similar to batman in Gotham and 2. Almost all of nightwing's " things" like love interest comes from or belong to batman. So WB will just go with a batman movie with nightwing maybe as a supporting character like the in the animated movies.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 05-30-2020 at 09:31 PM.

For all of you what's the worst Nightwing costume? I mean if Zatanna and Dick were a couple. Maybe Zatanna and Dick meet at Haley's Cirus?
    Dick and zatanna starting a family business! so much potential so beautiful

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm curious to do you guys think that Dick will ever get his own movie? Also, do you think the animation movies will stop hating on Dick? I mean in terms of fighting skills how Good is Dick? Is he up there with Taila or Bruce?
    Definitely better than Talia. Talia's skill is in the middle to low range for the Bat-family.
    Tom King considers him better than Bruce by a combination of being an acrobat prodigy and a lifetime of training from Batman. Logically I do think he should be better than Bruce for that reason and the fact that he's in his prime while Bruce is getting older (there's a comic panel where Bruce says he's not as fast as he first started in his 20s but I forget which and Dick is one of the faster Bat-family member).

He's in a Top Ten Best DCU Fighter in a youtube video whose name I forget but provides a reasonable reason for every inclusion. The list includes Bruce, Cassandra, Shiva, Richard Dragon, Karate Kid, Black Canary, Bronze Tiger, among others, and he's on the lower range.

Amazing Member

There was a Nightwing movie plan before the DCEU failed. There was also a Nightwing animated series pitch that was replaced by Young Justice. Titans also had to fight to include Dick Grayson because WB was doing their embargo like Batman. So we can conclude WB has plans for Nightwing. He is also insanely popular. There was a Twitter poll of favorite DC character and Nightwing was 1st place. He beat the Trinity, notably Batman. Which is crazy if you imagine Dick has no solo movie or series. He is also consistently top 3 DC favorite character here in CBR. Only below Bat and Supes. So comic nerds like him even if his comics are *ahem* not that good. I think there's potential in the character DC has rarely explored.

Talia is not near Dick's fighting skills honestly. Dick along with Batman and Cass are the three best fighters in the Bat family. He is the most skilled and well rounded Robin as proven multiple times. Arguably in the top 5 best DC fighters but certainly in the top 10. Will the animated movies show this and stop nerfing him? I don't think so as long he is a supporting character in a Batman movie. If Nightwing is the one beating the villain, it isn't really a Batman movie.

Fun fact: Nightwing is a great seducer and in canon a great lover. His seduction skills go beyond the pages of comic books. He has a large female and gay following. I read somewhere writing Nightwing was chick magnet due to his fans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by qwazer07 View Post
    There was a Nightwing movie plan before the DCEU failed. There was also a Nightwing animated series pitch that was replaced by Young Justice. Titans also had to fight to include Dick Grayson because WB was doing their embargo like Batman. So we can conclude WB has plans for Nightwing. He is also insanely popular. There was a Twitter poll of favorite DC character and Nightwing was 1st place. He beat the Trinity, notably Batman. Which is crazy if you imagine Dick has no solo movie or series. He is also consistently top 3 DC favorite character here in CBR. Only below Bat and Supes. So comic nerds like him even if his comics are *ahem* not that good. I think there's potential in the character DC has rarely explored.

Talia is not near Dick's fighting skills honestly. Dick along with Batman and Cass are the three best fighters in the Bat family. He is the most skilled and well rounded Robin as proven multiple times. Arguably in the top 5 best DC fighters but certainly in the top 10. Will the animated movies show this and stop nerfing him? I don't think so as long he is a supporting character in a Batman movie. If Nightwing is the one beating the villain, it isn't really a Batman movie.

Fun fact: Nightwing is a great seducer and in canon a great lover. His seduction skills go beyond the pages of comic books. He has a large female and gay following. I read somewhere writing Nightwing was chick magnet due to his fans.
    I feel like the last ten years has done all it can to destroy the rep he had as a martial artist by consistently making him Batman’s dragon, before you get to Bruce you have to go through him and thus from deathstroke to Harley Quinn has been knocking him out

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I feel like the last ten years has done all it can to destroy the rep he had as a martial artist by consistently making him Batman’s dragon, before you get to Bruce you have to go through him and thus from deathstroke to Harley Quinn has been knocking him out
    Yeah. He is replacement for Robin now. If they need a comic relief. He had better showings when he didn't appear in every Batman movie a decade before. Also, Harley is Trinity level. Deathstroke is no match for her. LOL

I don't know. I feel that maybe if we want Dick to grow maybe he should be cut off more from the Batfam. Not complete rather if there are crossovers he isn't there has often depending what's going on in his own book. I also feel maybe he should be both Titans and JL member it would give him more story options. I'm curious with DC they have said a few times Wonder Woman is the best fighter. This is why I kinda hate list. But I would still put Dick on the best fighters list
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Dick and zatanna starting a family business! so much potential so beautiful
    Really? What would be your ideas? I mean since Zatanna is dealing with magical things in nature it would give something new.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by qwazer07 View Post
    Which is crazy if you imagine Dick has no solo movie or series.
    He is the lead in Titans and Young Justice, that probably prevents any solo projects, since they usually don't want several incantaions of the same character around (and maybe they also can't due to rights).

I guess for movies, if they want to continue the DCEU they have to first sort out what they want to do with Batman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Logically I do think he should be better than Bruce for that reason and the fact that he's in his prime while Bruce is getting older.
    After the Dionesium in Endgame Batman should be back in peak condition.

Okay if we ever got a solo Nightwing movie. Who would you pick to play Dick Grayson? The question is should we get a robin movie first? Or a flashback

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    After the Dionesium in Endgame Batman should be back in peak condition.
    Ugghhghgh. Yeah. Sure. They should've mentioned it de-age him as well. We know they're keeping him so at least that can be an explanation on why there are 20+years of Robin and he's still 30s.

How age is Dick?

Fantastic Member

How age is Dick?
    Very difficult to be certain, as there are many inconsistent references. However, there are a few basic points that have never IIRC been specifically contradicted:

He's 10-20 years younger than Bruce (based on the later being ~25 at debut and Dick being 8-12).

He's younger than Barbara, who is younger than Bruce (little consistent detail beyond this).

He's less than 9 years older than Tim (A flashback showed a ~3yo Tim as being present for the death of the Flying Graysons).

Jason sits somewhere between Dick and Tim ageing wise, but for various reasons is hard to lock down.

So if Bruce is say... 50... which is old, but there's enough material to justify it then Dick is between 30 and 40 and Tim should be 20-30.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Okay if we ever got a solo Nightwing movie. Who would you pick to play Dick Grayson? The question is should we get a robin movie first? Or a flashback
    What about a trilogy? Like first movie is him as Robin, second movie is him as Nightwing, and then third movie is him as Batman. The amount of Dick as Batman scene on Batman : Bad Blood is definitely not enough to satisfy my love for Dickbats
    Or if the time is not enough for movie, they can make a series about Dick since he became Robin until he became Batman. For that maybe they can make Bruce died for good.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 06-01-2020 at 04:21 AM.