Page 66 of 233 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

College is cancelled and I am bored, so I drew a redesign of the Agent 37 suit over the YJ Nightwing model. I always thought the suit in YJ was more spy than superhero and was never a fan of the cargo shorts in Janin's design.

Original for reference:

It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I always thought the suit in YJ was more spy than superhero and was never a fan of the cargo shorts in Janin's design.

That's because he's a spy in YJ. He just works for/with the league.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean would Donna and Dick ever even work really?
    The whole passing her around thing ehh

Yea in UJ. He uses Haley's Circus as a cover. That way he can spot out heroes and other issues. This is why I think Haley Circus can still be used. He isn't working for the league. He is an acrobat for the Circus but will do detective work with intel he finds

All-New Member

Can you please give examples of his flaws ?
    I can only remember him being really mean to starfire when she married other guy to prevent war and to Donna for forcing him with her strength to talk about his problems. He pointed out her flaws which was all true but still mean. Also him cheating on Babs but that it.

All-New Member

Im confused ...What is heroic about that Nightwing that Dick wanted to name himself after the home wrecker?

I'm confused about why you think he named himself after a home wrecker - he actually named himself after Superman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well technically the Nightwing from Kryptonian myth had an affair with the married Flamebird, which lead to her husband going from a god of creation to a god of destruction.....

So I suppose we could call the Nightwing entity a home wrecker.....

But I'm pretty sure Dick took the name because the Nightwing was a protector who haunted the darkness for threats to Rao and Krypton.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

College is cancelled and I am bored, so I drew a redesign of the Agent 37 suit over the YJ Nightwing model. I always thought the suit in YJ was more spy than superhero and was never a fan of the cargo shorts in Janin's design.

Original for reference:

It looks really good

Quote Originally Posted by Janet wayne View Post
    Im confused ...What is heroic about that Nightwing that Dick wanted to name himself after the home wrecker?
    What's in a name? Now that I think about many heroes names aren't that heroic, more descriptive, "Batman" "Robin""Batgirl"...

Okay I do think thanks to YJ we can bring back Haley's Circus. Dick uses that has a cover to investiage.

One other thing if there were a Robin movie how should it end. With Dick leaving and Jason Todd putting on the Suit or focusing jiust on Dick.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Wait what ?
    Yeah. Damian's first scene in Battle for The Cowl was stealing the Batmobile to take a random goth girl on a joyride. Babs found out about it, took over the car control, eject the girl, and crash the car into the swamp, where Damian was found by Killer Croc, who want to nom Damian, prompting him to scream for mommy, at which Dick rescued him with a hang glider.

In later Tony Daniel Batman Detective Comics' work, he referenced the scene. Damian said he's not scared of anything, and Batman Dick reminded him that he was scared of Killer Croc.

Incredible Member

Original for reference:

Sigh. And the hits keep coming...
    Its posts like these that serve as a (painful) reminder of what could have been.
    [I know. I know...I sound like a broken record].
    I'm by no means an artist but this fanart/ concept is really good and would've really worked in the series.
    Kudos.

But I mean in Young Justice he was already a spy for JL. He does it by using Haley circus Why should he be Agent 37? Is he Agent 37 and Nightwing or just Agent 37?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Yeah. Damian's first scene in Battle for The Cowl was stealing the Batmobile to take a random goth girl on a joyride. Babs found out about it, took over the car control, eject the girl, and crash the car into the swamp, where Damian was found by Killer Croc, who want to nom Damian, prompting him to scream for mommy, at which Dick rescued him with a hang glider.
    I'm pretty sure that the art suggests, as well, that the girl who gets "ejected" is then torn apart and eaten by Croc. So... well done, Babs.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the art suggests, as well, that the girl who gets "ejected" is then torn apart and eaten by Croc. So... well done, Babs.
    Wow, this sounds like a terrible story .