Page 173 of 233 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3481

Wait how long has Dick not interacted with Cass or Stephanie

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Young Master Richard reviewing case files after training

http://knightowls.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Thanks for turning me on to this issue. That was fun. No over the top attempt to be a seminal work, just fun batman stuff. I'll pay it the highest compliment I can, it felt a bit like TAS to me (with a bit of '66 puns thrown in).
    Glad I could point you in the direction of the issue. It was a lot of fun to read. And, oof, I miss TAS. Just recently saw scans of some Comic Issues again. There is so much it just nails with the personalities of the characters alone imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Not since the Monster Men Crossover, I think? And there it wasn't that meaningful. I thought they might be going somewhere when they hinted at Dick training Steph in B&R:E but of course it was only a throwaway comment.

So yea a team up book could do Nightwing some good. It’s not just the Batfam but many different heroes. Anyone that he hasn’t been in touch with could almost work. I guess if we have to do who would be the first person. I would go with either Bruce or Wally first. I feel this woods help why Dc needs Nightwing. I mean all this talk about how Dc heroes care about Dick but we haven’t seen anything.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    He had never much interaction with them, even pre flashpoint.

I think even when Dick was Batman and Steph was Batgirl they didn't really interacted.

You can probably count the issues were Dick has actually spoken with Cass or Stephanie in pre flashpoint at one hand.
    Last edited by Aahz; 10-01-2020 at 08:42 AM.

That would be a nice team up. Really a team up can easily help Dick interactive with heroes he doesn’t often to see much or rarely knows

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    He had never much interaction with them, even pre flashpoint.

I think even when Dick was Batman and Steph was Batgirl they didn't really interacted.

You can probably count the issues were Dick has actually spoken with Cass or Stephanie in pre flashpoint at one hand.
    Probably not Steph, but he had a good relationship with Cass pre-flashpoint.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not so good after the events in OYL (even after it was established Cassandra was drugged).

I don't think Dick and Cassandra have much interaction when she was Batgirl.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Honestly the only time i can recall them interacting were when they were fighting after R.I.P..

I can remember Cass interacting with Barbara, Steph and Tim quite frequently but not with Dick (but maybe I have forgotten something).

Dick and Cass are key players in the Bruce Wayne: Murderer/Fugitive story, they do interact there. I imagine there's other instances but I haven't read much Batfam stuff outside of DickBats stories.

Astonishing Member

So, do we think we'll still get Snyder's Nightwing story? When was the last time he mentioned it?

On the one hand, it sounds like exactly the kind of project reports of the Big DC Shuffle would lead to cancelling - on the other, Snyder's pretty much the only writer in the DC stable who's name automatically translates to sales....

Cass also helped him with Deathstoke in his series, but honestly there isn’t much. I would not call their relationship good though. Between them hitting each other and the full on brawls. It was a weird relationship they had.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-01-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Cass also helped him with Deathstoke in his series, but honestly there isn’t much. I would not call their relationship good though. Between them hitting each other and the full on brawls. It was a weird relationship they had.
    They fought sometimes, but you can find more instances of them being cool with each other. She even recall him making her laugh before going to bludhaven.

Maybe their relationship was worse after the Deathstroke stuff, but they were working fine together in Gates of Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    So, do we think we'll still get Snyder's Nightwing story? When was the last time he mentioned it?

On the one hand, it sounds like exactly the kind of project reports of the Big DC Shuffle would lead to cancelling - on the other, Snyder's pretty much the only writer in the DC stable who's name automatically translates to sales....
    Snyder talked about a little bit in some interview last week, he is still doing it.
    He also said he was never a fan of the Ric storyline.

https://twitter.com/DCVILLAIN/status...81118445805568

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post

I think with DC's shift towards more digital, OGN, self contained stuff, Snyder's story has an even bigger chance of happening, and he's a big enough name he can likely still do whatever projects he wants anyway (to a large degree at least).

The big question in my mind isn't whether it'll still happen, but whether it'll still be a direct market mini or if it'll be a digital or OGN. Oh, and whether or not it'll be delayed while the rest of DC gets their ducks in a row.

Edit: whoops; just saw the tweet about him still doing it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

So maybe Ric story will be retcon