Page 146 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3481

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Nightwing and Starfire by Otto Schmidt

https://twitter.com/OttoSchmidt72/st...123841/photo/1

I love it when artists remember Kory is taller than Dick. His little smirk is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Does a court of owls batman game mean good things for our boy?
    You could very easily excise Dick out of the story. I love the Arkham games but the stories are pretty basic and they are not really that great at character development. It would be easier to stream line it and focus it around Bruce. That would be my guess anyway

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Did they ever named which elementary and middle school Dick go?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I know in Dixon's run, Dick went to public school because he felt more comfortable there than at a private or prep school. In Young Justice, he goes to Gotham Academy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    In Robin Year One, he goes to the Bristol Middle School, In comics set at the beginning on his career (that gibe any indication about his age) he is usually to old for elementary school.

and he's homeschooled in Haly's since they travel a lot

Spectacular Member

Right, he was elementary-school age (8) when he was taken in by Bruce in the Golden age, but post-crisis his age was bumped up to 12. If there's anything about elementary schooling it would be during that era.

I often thought all the robins that have gone to the same school. I mean even going to public schools doesn't mean they are bad. There are specialized public schools. Even at a young age.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wingin' It View Post
    Right, he was elementary-school age (8) when he was taken in by Bruce in the Golden age
    Thats also pretty dubios imo, his age is never clearly stated, and imo there is stuff in his first comics that implies that he is older.

The first time age 8 is really stated is in New Teen Titans in the 1980s, and it iirc contradicted what stated in the Batman comics from that era.

And I have still yet to find a comic were Dick is clearly shown to be Robin as an elementary school kid.

Nightwing with big hair by Francis Manapul from one of those many Death Metal spin-offs, i don't know which one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEC1c9UpNjO/

That's my ideal Grayson haircut.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The HIVE are pretty lame and always have been, but (despite debuting in a Superman comic) they purely belong to Nightwing and the Titans.

The Court is slightly less lame, but has to be shared with Batman, so it cancels out as being much of an improvement.
    Of course, HIVE was one of several villains stolen by Arrow from Nightwing (Brother Blood and Deathstroke too).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Thats also pretty dubios imo, his age is never clearly stated, and imo there is stuff in his first comics that implies that he is older.

The first time age 8 is really stated is in New Teen Titans in the 1980s, and it iirc contradicted what stated in the Batman comics from that era.

And I have still yet to find a comic were Dick is clearly shown to be Robin as an elementary school kid.
    Isn't there that Golden Age comic where Batman is spanking Dick on his birthday? And he gives him 8 or 9 spanks and one to grow. So it is implied he is 9 or 10 I think then, but that era it isn't like they paid attention to character ages that much.

Found it.

With Deathstroke, he is a hit man for hire so. But yea it sucks. I mean can the Hive work? I mean Brotherblood and hive often worked together.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

The first time I saw his school was when he's dancing at a school party and met DC's Ant-Man, and during Kathy and Bethy Kane's era, but it's not clear how old he is. He can be 12-14.

The earliest school situation was when Dick infiltrated a boy's dorm in another school. This one is before the birthday spank, but even during that time, Dick isn't shown to go to school anywhere besides this.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Nightwing with big hair by Francis Manapul from one of those many Death Metal spin-offs, i don't know which one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEC1c9UpNjO/
    I think this is my favorite hair length for him.