Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, I feel like there’s a difference between a good when it comes to comics and most media. The fact that there is a comic that gets a 9.0 average on comic book roundup tells you all you need to know about the standards of the medium.

All of the stories you listed are enjoyable, but nothing to write home about. If you aren’t a fan of the character, they aren’t worth reading. Which is my criteria of good.

It does give a slight bias towards beginner friendly stories like Year One, but that truly is more memorable than anything else.

And I strongly agree that most of his best stuff is when he isn’t Nightwing. Those are all great stories.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 02-18-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)