Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

He lost his memory for so long. With the number of people in DC this issue would be solved. Diana's lasso can fix any broken mind. Not enough time with Clark. I mean he is after all why Dick got his Nightwing name

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That's the thing, we're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. Nightwing fandom is pretty passionately split along the Babs/Kori divide, and Babs will never work as a love interest as long as DC is pursuing her as a solo character (including her co-leading the BoP), and Kori will never work as long as DC is intent on keeping Dick more connected to Gotham than Titans Tower.

If DC decided to seriously go with either of those two, the other half of the fandom would revolt and are damn unlikely to embrace the "other side" winning. If DC tries to introduce someone new, it has to be spun out over the long term. It has to be built slowly, so the fans *want* to see a relationship develop and are actively yelling about how long it's taking DC to pull the trigger. But for that to happen, you need people at DC who are interested and capable of that long-term investment, as well as a love interest who is worth rooting for.

Why not both with Gotham and Titans. He is also well known for being in the Titans. So it's not like he can't be in the T-tower. When it comes to Babs or Kori. I think like they did with elsewhere stories work. We have him married to Kori in a few. So that solves it. They would never have him settle. Despite Starfire being his first love interest(in terms of with teammates). I mean Babs was older than him first. I mean that was one thing I was hoping for another difference he actually is in a lasting relationship, unlike Bruce and Catwoman. The best way why not being in another exes.However, you can please everyone so he can't be in a relationship at all it seems. I mean it's no difference from Selina orTalia. Why can't they pick one until the next reboot?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-31-2020 at 09:52 AM.