Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1453
  1. #91
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,839

    Default

    Maybe a character that hasn't been used in a while. Or someone who has a close relationship with Dick.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-07-2020 at 03:13 PM.

  2. #92
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    It's lovely, but it's also important to see the other cover featuring Nightwing! :P

    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  3. #93
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    It's lovely, but it's also important to see the other cover featuring Nightwing! :P

    Catwoman was how old when he was robin?

  4. #94
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    It's lovely, but it's also important to see the other cover featuring Nightwing! :P

    Best cover of 2019 LMAO

  5. #95
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,839

    Default

    Interesting

  6. #96
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Catwoman was how old when he was robin?
    Uhh... on Earth 2 she's 30 when he's in high school
    In Year One Bruce is 25 and she's 19 while Dick became Robin at Year Three

  7. #97
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,839

    Default

    Would that relationship even work?

  8. #98
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Would that relationship even work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Uhh... on Earth 2 she's 30 when he's in high school
    In Year One Bruce is 25 and she's 19 while Dick became Robin at Year Three
    I believe dick was taken advantage of twice by women as a teen. Even though Selina is a good person she had the same demeanor as those women. So I say no. Even their infamous bullet make out is just a wee bit creepy

  9. #99
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73

    Default

    hm, this Crimes of passion (ugh -_-) is not going to be canon right? I have to imagine it's just a one-shot valentine thing that is using these characters... though even still, pls no to selina and dick anything, pls no. Just keep Dick with Babs~

  10. #100
    Mighty Member WonderNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Does Dick need a sidekick? I don't know due to being with Bruce I don't know if he would want another
    DC needs to first stop viewing nightwing as a sidekick himself.

  11. #101
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,512

    Default

    Already pre ordered

  12. #102
    Fantastic Member L.H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    hm, this Crimes of passion (ugh -_-) is not going to be canon right? I have to imagine it's just a one-shot valentine thing that is using these characters... though even still, pls no to selina and dick anything, pls no. Just keep Dick with Babs~
    I think it's just a shocking cover, nothing more. The only story with Nightwing, as far as se know, is a Dick/Babs story by Jay Baruchel.

  13. #103
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    21,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    hm, this Crimes of passion (ugh -_-) is not going to be canon right? I have to imagine it's just a one-shot valentine thing that is using these characters... though even still, pls no to selina and dick anything, pls no. Just keep Dick with Babs~
    It's not. Couldn't take place right now anyway considering Dick's continued amnesia.

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    DC needs to first stop viewing nightwing as a sidekick himself.
    They did, in 1984, it's the reason he became Nightwing in the first place, to show that he was now an independent hero and not just Batman's junior partner. Trouble is, they've always continued to think of him as a Robin even though he hasn't worn the red and green colours outside of flashbacks for over 35 years.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  14. #104
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I believe dick was taken advantage of twice by women as a teen. Even though Selina is a good person she had the same demeanor as those women. So I say no. Even their infamous bullet make out is just a wee bit creepy
    He lost his virginity in college to a girl who already has a boyfriend if I remember correctly. Nightwing Year One?
    Don't know about the second girl.

  15. #105
    Incredible Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He lost his virginity in college to a girl who already has a boyfriend if I remember correctly. Nightwing Year One?
    Don't know about the second girl.
    He lost his virginity to Liu when he was 16. Marv Wolfman created her during his Nightwing run specifically for that reason. In the end, she was using him to have access to WayneTech.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •