Page 45 of 233 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Bleeding Cool's Improbable Preview has Nightwing trying to work out who fired Dan Didio.

«Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

I like this fake preview much more than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Bleeding Cool's Improbable Preview has Nightwing trying to work out who fired Dan Didio.

I... I kind of want to read more?

LoL, that’s not even Dick. The current Nightwing team should be proud how effective their work has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, that’s not even Dick. The current Nightwing team should be proud how effective their work has been.
    True. The gun gave it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I... I kind of want to read more?
    I know right?

And yes, obviously that's not actually Dick. But in *this* satire it is, and he's chasing down the person who took down Didio and robbed Dick of revenge. And that's a story I kinda want more of.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What has been your 10 ten best moments in the comment with Dick? Also does Jim Lee have any negative feelings about Nightwing?
    Sorry, not following. 10 best moments in the comments? You mean here on CBR? Well Celgress just gave me a thumbs up, so that's cool.

If you mean favorite Dick Grayson moments? I dunno what my top ten are. At least half of them probably happen in larger media though.

I've never watched the show but "F*ck Batman" is pretty great. Someone had to say it, it's needed to be said for a while now, and I'm glad it was Dick who got to. I don't know what the context was or anything, like I said, never saw the show. It just makes me happy to hear Dick say it.

And from that Batman/Harley cartoon all of you wrongly dislike, "What, like you never made out with a super villain?" That was a good line, I think that says a good bit about both of these characters actually, and their dynamic.

Basically every second of screen time in Young Justice.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post

Lol That Liefield dig!

Is the Nightwing team going to change once Ric is over?

Extraordinary Member

At the start of the new 52 joker showed up killed his love intrest and blew up his circus and supporting cast, I am expecting a redo here

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I know right?

And yes, obviously that's not actually Dick. But in *this* satire it is, and he's chasing down the person who took down Didio and robbed Dick of revenge. And that's a story I kinda want more of.
    Even if this is satire, my point is people can’t even tell the difference between the old Nightwing and their new Nightwing. As this satire inadvertently demonstrates. Illustrating what an ineffective waste of time those on it last two years of work has been. It’d be funny if it wasn’t sad.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-26-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

They usually change for a relaunch or reboot or if someone pitch a better idea, so I expect it will change if the Generation series that's launching the new DC timeline is finished and if... IF they relaunch all titles with a new number #1

Otherwise, the chance is lower

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    At the start of the new 52 joker showed up killed his love intrest and blew up his circus and supporting cast, I am expecting a redo here
    Ami meant creative team. Though I do agree that Joker will probably kill Sap and the other three fake Nightwings. Possibly Bea as well, which would remove all of Ric's ties to that life, prompting him to embrace his previous identity as Dick/Nightwing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm not so sure about Bea. In Batman Beyond #41, Dick says that Elainna's mother is dead. What if she is Bea's daughter?
    Ok, I'm joking. I hope.