Page 71 of 233 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3481

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ric is DC Reddit's Character of the Month, LoL.
    I'm confused; do they intentionally pick the worst thing ever? I saw Agent 37 had *one* vote, while Ric and "tentacle monster Jason Todd" (what *is* that?) had 69 and 68.

Even the write up slams the story for not making any sense and being the worst thing ever. So how is Ric character of the month, unless it's "worst" character?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'm confused; do they intentionally pick the worst thing ever? I saw Agent 37 had *one* vote, while Ric and "tentacle monster Jason Todd" (what *is* that?) had 69 and 68.

Even the write up slams the story for not making any sense and being the worst thing ever. So how is Ric character of the month, unless it's "worst" character?
    Pretty sure it's a April Fools joke.

Cause he’s the #1 fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Pretty sure it's a April Fools joke.
    Cause he’s the #1 fool.
    Oh yeah. April 1st.

Stupid isolation has me losing track of days.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I'm confused; do they intentionally pick the worst thing ever? I saw Agent 37 had *one* vote,
    So did Batman Dick.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The real Character of the Month is Dick Grayson as Batman.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...son_as_batman/

Agent 37 was second.

If Robin had a movie how would you want to have this work? By that Dick Grayson part one movie or trilogy. Or each film focuses one Robin

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    If Robin had a movie how would you want to have this work? By that Dick Grayson part one movie or trilogy. Or each film focuses one Robin
    Just one Robin movie first
    Act 1 will be the Circus, Death of The Flying Graysons, Bruce Wayne, and adoption, all from Dick Grayson's perspective interspersed with Bruce's perspective investigating the Graysons' death.
    Act 2 will be Dick discovering the Batcave, some conflict between Dick, Bruce and Alfred about the wisdom of training a child, and the training montage itself, maybe with some field partnership showcase
    Act 3 will be defeating the villain and the resolution of partnership conflict from Act 2

Zucco is not a strong enough villain, so I think maybe he should be defeated between Act 1 and 2 or between Act 2 and 3 similar to how Maroni was arrested and replaced by Scarecrow and Ra's in Batman Begins. The final villain of Act 3 can be Two-Face

Whichever the Act 3 villain is I want him to be already established because the villain origin of someone big like Two-Face or Joker can overshadow
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 04-03-2020 at 06:55 PM.

I'm curious would you guys want somewhat of a retcon after ric ends?

I'm curious would you guys want somewhat of a retcon after ric ends?
    Only if the retcon comes with Dc giving back all the cash I spent on Ric comics and returns all the time I wasted reading Ric.

A retcon doesn't change that it happened and he is being mind controlled so it's not like Dick did anything wrong.

Retcon isn’t necessary, just ignore it and move on.

Incredible Member

Retcon isn’t necessary, just ignore it and move on.
    Seconded.
    Move on and never make reference to it again.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm curious would you guys want somewhat of a retcon after Ric ends?
    I want a relaunch or renumbering so that I can have an unbroken collection of Rebirth Nightwing up until just before Ric, then stops and continue with New Timeline Nightwing issue or trade #1

I'll take a re-numbering and a return to a proper Nightwing direction, with no reference of Ric ever made again.

Whether the re-launch is a #1 or a combined "classic" numbering, I don't care.

If it was a classic numbering, I don't even know what issue we'd be up to now?

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

If it was a classic numbering, I don't even know what issue we'd be up to now?
    - If we only count the "Nightwing" Ongoings, the last issues (Nightwing #70) would have been issue 256.
    - If we also count the 1995 Nightwing mini series he had before his first ongoing that would add 4 issues
    - I we also count "Grayson" that would add 20 issues