Page 205 of 233 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3481

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    He was selling better before Ric. Which means he would have been better off without it. Nicola Scott shared this

Attachment 102653

Honestly with future state being 2 months all of this could be forgotten. This is a shorten version of 5G anyway. So at this point they are probably seeing what will happen
    Man I gotta get those abs!

'Dick Grayson, the original and still the best...'

Countdown best Robin

https://www.gamesradar.com/best-robin-batman/

If DC is embracing looser continuity, encouraging artist creativity and more black label titles. I hope we get more stories with Dick as Robin.

I know Dick is Nightwing and that mantle needs some TLC right now but I wish we had more modern stories with RobinDick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    'Dick Grayson, the original and still the best...'

Countdown best Robin

https://www.gamesradar.com/best-robin-batman/

If DC is embracing looser continuity, encouraging artist creativity and more black label titles. I hope we get more stories with Dick as Robin.

I know Dick is Nightwing and that mantle needs some TLC right now but I wish we had more modern stories with RobinDick.
    As long as we don't see the New 52 Robin suit again...

BANNED

Dick Grayson - the heart of Bat family

If it’s a clone that would be interesting
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-28-2020 at 08:33 PM.

So as someone who dipped from Batman books for like the last year, what was the result of the Ric storyline? Is Dick back now and how did he return if so?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    So as someone who dipped from Batman books for like the last year, what was the result of the Ric storyline? Is Dick back now and how did he return if so?
    A bunch Nightwing imitators, a fight with Joker's daugther, another storyline involving the Court Of Owls and Dick's great grandpa, pretty forgetable overall it wasn't even in the "so bad that is good"(except for that hilarious meta comment in Lodbell's run) category is just boring. As for how he recovered, i don't remember all the details but it was a combination of the Owls brainwashing him and Joker altering his mind (i didn't read that last issue so i'm not sure of the details).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Joker had a crystal that helped Dick restore his memories.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-01-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    We already discussed this here. It was you that made this post that i responded on reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nightwing/c...t_will_happen/
    Last edited by Drako; 12-01-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Nightwing by Dan Mora.

https://twitter.com/Danmora_c/status...789825/photo/1
    #Nightwing to end the day

Huh... i guess is not Dick then.

.....I appreciate they have made it clear with anticipation though.

Ok an idea just came to me, an idea about a potential status quo for Nightwing. One that can move Dick's character further and at the same time leave most fans happy(I hope).

But first I want to talk about some of the problems of Nightwing's current status quo.

1) Nightwing is under and to dependent on the bat franchise to much. He's a batman subordinate/substitute right now. Dick needs more space and independents from the bat mythos so he can build more of his own.

2) Nightwing is and feels so irrelevant and disconnected from the rest of the DCU, Dick is supposed to be one of (if not the most) connected, trusted and best leader in the DCU. But right now it feels like Nightwing doesn't exist outside of the bat mythos.

3) the batfamily is bloated, Gotham and the bat mythos is fuel of city based street vigilantes. From batgirl, spoiler, orhan, signal, red hood, red Robin, batwoman, blue bird batwing, robin and batman himself. Nightwing being a city based street vigilante makes dick very redundant with the other bats.

I know there's been alot of great idea here for a future direction for Nightwing, some say globetrotter some titans others say JL ect.

So my solution would be all the above! Here me out. Give nightwing a solo and team book, and have Nightwing be both a leaguer AND titan.

Team) Team book would be a titans book, Nightwing as the leader and the link of the titans/teen titans to the league. Just like wonder woman with JLD and Batman with the outsiders.

Solo)Nightwing's solo would be a JL book (not a teambook though) the book would be about Nightwing's missions around the DCU as a JL member. Solo missions and interaction and relationships with other leaguer. His solo would basically be the return of Grayson but as a hero instead of a spy, just replace agent 37 with Nightwing and spyral with JL.

Last just gave Nightwing visit Gotham and the batfamily from time to time in the other batbooks.

Now with all of this Dick now has his independence, isn't redundant with the other bats, is connected to the larger DCU, has Leaguer status, the leader of his own team and visit the batfamily for bat events and guest roles. It's a win for Nightwing in my eyes, what do you all think?

Nightwing gets to be a Bat, (visit the batbook and events) a Titan (leader in the teambooks) and Leaguer (solo book Grayson style with Nightwing and JL instead of agent 37 and spyral) at the same time!

Nightwing can finally be his own thing with his own niche and truly be the heart of the DCU..
    Last edited by WonderNight; 12-04-2020 at 02:01 PM.