Page 101 of 233 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3481
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock Holmes View Post
    He's 10-20 years younger than Bruce (based on the later being ~25 at debut and Dick being 8-12).
    If the timeline should make any sense you basically have to go with 12, which would make him 13-15 years younger than Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock Holmes View Post
    Jason sits somewhere between Dick and Tim ageing wise, but for various reasons is hard to lock down.
    If you go by pre Flashpoint/ pre crisis Jason would be roughly 7 years younger than Dick, and not much older than Tim.
    And for anything else to work, Jason had to either much older when he became Robin than Tim and Dick or Dick would have to already become Nightwing in his mid teens.
    That's btw. also a point where the Young Justice TV Show screwed up, they had allready Tim as Robin when Dick was roughly 18, with Jason in between.

I doubt we're getting a Nightwing movie any time in the foreseeable future. DC can barely get a movie featuring their major, A-list heroes off the ground, what hope does Dick have? I think we're more likely to get a Nightwing spin-off from the Titans show than we are a movie, and didn't they say they weren't doing any spin-offs from Titans?

But *if* it were to somehow happen? In a perfect world I'd like to see Dick introduced in a Batman film as Robin, and use that to launch and hype up a Nightwing solo film. I think it'd be better to firmly establish Dick as a Robin so he can use the Bat fame to his advantage when he goes solo.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    What about a trilogy? Like first movie is him as Robin, second movie is him as Nightwing, and then third movie is him as Batman. The amount of Dick as Batman scene on Batman : Bad Blood is definitely not enough to satisfy my love for Dickbats
    Or if the time is not enough for movie, they can make a series about Dick since he became Robin until he became Batman. For that maybe they can make Bruce died for good.
    Sounds Good. If they don't have Dick has Batman I'm fine with that. They could have the third movie be Dick getting the Titans made

Astonishing Member

Kind of a weird tangent, as I had this dream last night where I was watching a new Batman cartoon by Dini & Timm where Batman was like, off the deep end and strangling villains in their cells in Arkham. (The plot had elements of '66 camp ... I mean he was disguised as a Bat-Mummy. I think? it made logical sense?)

But Nightwing was in it wearing a costume that had both Blue AND Red on it. And it looked really good.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    Kind of a weird tangent, as I had this dream last night where I was watching a new Batman cartoon by Dini & Timm where Batman was like, off the deep end and strangling villains in their cells in Arkham. (The plot had elements of '66 camp ... I mean he was disguised as a Bat-Mummy. I think? it made logical sense?)

But Nightwing was in it wearing a costume that had both Blue AND Red on it. And it looked really good.
    What parts were Blue and what parts were red?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    How age is Dick?
    Bronze Age Bruce 28 Babs 25 Talia 19 Dick 18
    New 52 Bruce 31 Clark 25 Diana+Selina 23 Babs 21 Dick 21 Tim 16 Damian 10

If we give Haley's Circus to Dick the only question is this. How does Dick get information to fight crime? I mean Bruce has Gordon. Who does Dick have? This is why in a sense I do think maybe Zatanna or someone else in the Circus can help him

Extraordinary Member

If we give Haley's Circus to Dick the only question is this. How does Dick get information to fight crime? I mean Bruce has Gordon. Who does Dick have? This is why in a sense I do think maybe Zatanna or someone else in the Circus can help him
    Barbra Gordon?

Amazing Member

Stay safe everybody. It's getting crazy out there. The times we live in need more love than hate.

Well, we can't "give" Haly's to Dick because it's already his, as far as IP concepts/content go.

As for how he gets info? Dick's probably the most well connected man in comics. Where *can't* he get info? He can do his own investigations, get info from the army of Titans and former Titans who likely have Dick's name on speed dial, get info from other Bats.....it's really not a problem. Hell if you want to lowball it just have him use a police scanner and go on regular patrols like most heroes.

But if you think Dick needs a "guy in the chair" then grab any of the highly tech capable ex-Titans nobody is doing anything with. Or have Dick install a "Oracle program" on his computer. Dick getting intel is one of the easier problems to solve, honestly.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

His Gordon is either Rossbach or Svoboda in the BPD
    Then there's Oracle in the Bat fam
    Tiger at Spyral is more like his old friend that he calls from time to time but doesn't call back

Normally though he just starts patrolling and finds something since he likes to stay near vulnerable areas

True. True that's all said and good. If we were to go with the Court of Owls holding on to Haley's Circus. How does Dick clean that up that could be a somewhat decent storyline.

Incredible Member

True. True that's all said and good. If we were to go with the Court of Owls holding on to Haley's Circus. How does Dick clean that up that could be a somewhat decent storyline.
    He could use it as a place to develop and train people with special talent kind of like the COO did with the recruits to develop heroes or vigilantes by night. Circus performers by day.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    He could use it as a place to develop and train people with special talent kind of like the COO did with the recruits to develop heroes or vigilantes by night. Circus performers by day.
    Try he did that with YJ. Using it has a way to find young heroes. Runaway children that need help can easily work. He could also have the TItans involved. Especially if they are superpowered powered. Didn't Dick mentor Rose Wilson? Maybe that can be the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Thats actually not bad. Nightwing and The Owls.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-02-2020 at 07:12 PM.