Page 105 of 233 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3481

Oh thank god, its about time it happened properly

https://www.gamesradar.com/nightwing...the-joker-war/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

IT'S OVER!! IT'S OVER!!

"And then in Batman #99 on September 15, Nightwing returns to Gotham City in 'The Joker War' part four!" DC's description continues. "Things have changed, as Batman realizes he can’t fight this war alone. He’s going to need help. Before he faces down The Joker, he must call up his trusty partner Dick Grayson! But can Dick reclaim his lost memories in time to join the battle?"

https://www.gamesradar.com/nightwing...the-joker-war/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

this could just be him supporting Tynion, but Joshua Williamson retweeted 2 tweets about nightwing returning as soon as the news happened..I wonder if he'll be the new writer after Jurgens leaves?

Either way, it's so good to see him back and Jorge's art is great as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    this could just be him supporting Tynion, but Joshua Williamson retweeted 2 tweets about nightwing returning as soon as the news happened..I wonder if he'll be the new writer after Jurgens leaves?

Either way, it's so good to see him back and Jorge's art is great as usual.
    Make sense, he just finished his Flash run.

I am fine with Williamson, I like his writing on Flash and Batman/Superman so I would gladly read him on Nightwing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

New look or something to jazz up his return wouldn't have hurt.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-09-2020 at 10:08 AM.

I still don't trust it.

"Can Dick reclaim his lost memories in time?" Well the answer is probably "yes." This is probably the end of the Ric saga. But it could be a "Dick gets some of his memories back and is now a different kind of Ric-Dick fusion" or it'll end with Duke taking over the mantle, or a new "Rich" personality, or who the hell knows what.

When the comic is out, and we can see for a fact that Dick Grayson is back, fully and completely, then okay. But until we see that *on the page* and *in our hands* DC gets zero trust from me. How many times have solicits made us think things were being fixed, only to pull the rug out from under us? And Nightwing covers have been using the Nightwing costume in variants this whole time, so seeing Dick and Bruce on a cover doesn't mean sh*t to me either.

This is almost certainly the return of Dick Grayson that we've all been waiting for. I'd put good money on that being true. But I'm not going to take DC's word for it. I am way past trusting anything they say. Jim Lee could knock on my door and say "In this issue, Dick comes back in all his glory and I flew all the way out here just to tell you personally, because I know you're such a fan!" and unless he had a copy of that issue in his hand and a receipt of delivery from distributors, I won't trust it. After the sh*t DC has pulled, my trust is not so easily bought.

And if they want my money? They better step up their game because Jurgens and Lobdell and Percy ain't gonna cut it. Dick's return is great; we've been waiting for that for waaaay to long. But if DC wants me to buy Nightwing again they better provide some f*cking quality talent.

If Williamson is the guy who takes over and Dick is truly back? DC gets my money again. Anything of lower quality and I refuse to support it.

There was that DCAU costume from Doomsday Clock, which maybe appeared again in that Metal 2 art posted up above.....I was kinda-sorta expecting that costume (which would've been great) to be used when Dick came back. But for all we know, Dick will still switch to some new threads when the dust settles.
    Last edited by Ascended; 06-09-2020 at 10:13 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Maybe he'll have a new costume in Nightwing 75, with a new creative team, i hope.

I still think 75 will be the end of his current series.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I still think 75 will be the end of his current series.
    Make sense too.
    75 it's a commemorative number, but number 1's always sells more.

Okay overall who is NIghtwing's archyenemy? That's one thing that needs to be put up. I don't mind if he shares at least one Batman villian.

Amazing Member

DICK IS BACK!!! TIME TO PARTY!!!

Joker War is making me buy comics again! Hallelujah! Thank you Baby Jesus

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Okay overall who is NIghtwing's archyenemy? That's one thing that needs to be put up. I don't mind if he shares at least one Batman villian.
    i would say Deathstroke or Blockbuster. Tony Zucco too I guess

Oh my God. Is...is the nightmare finally over? The worst decision the post-Rebirth era ever made is finally over!? Is Dick back!?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm thinking Deathstroke honestly for all the New Teen Titans stuff, but I would honestly argue that it could be Talon/Cobb. I mean at this point they have been constantly hounding Dick for years to fall into the order for the Court of Owls, to follow his dark family lineage, that I could see Talon as his archenemy.
    Words to live by.