Page 13 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Does it matter, he is still god damn Ric. Reinstating Dick’s various canon is utterly pointless when they still refuse to let go of Ric. It’s like giving a million dollars to an infant. What the hell is he gonna do with it. More crap for him to whine and complain about. Oh, joy. It wasn’t me, I never met them. Will you please shut the hell up already. You should get your own damn situation by now, you stupid child. Stop bitching and complaining about it to us. No one cares anymore, and we aren’t anymore happy about it then you are. You whiny little turd.
    Again this just goes to show how utterly out of touch those on the book are, Ric has driven the Dick fans away. So what exactly do they think those pages accomplish. They continue to have no clue who Ric is for or who their audience even is on the title anymore. So now they are going to try to cater to Dick Grayson fans with pages like these, showing how they are reinstating his full history, while at the same time are still telling them to go f themselves with Ric. Ric is right, this doesn’t make sense. But hell it never fing did.

And I’m sure with the thorough research displayed with the likes of Talon, the Court, and using ASB&R origin Jurgans will know what to do with Dick’s full history lol.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-15-2020 at 04:36 AM.

Watch this be not cannon in a few months

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Watch this be not cannon in a few months
    That is fine by me.

Incredible Member

I appreciate the return of Redwing(N52 Suit).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Man what the heck is even canon anymore? It's all over the place.
    This is kind of a mess but it’s the kind of mess I like
    We are on our way back boys and girls!!!

I'm curious if Nightwing was ever given his own editor who should it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazurus33 View Post
    What a gigantic mess. All those shitty New 52 elements thrown in with a bunch of continuity that makes no sense.

I guess this is my first time saying how much I hate that ugly New 52 Robin suit in the new decade, haha. What a garbage costume. Looked so out of place with all the other classic costumes.

Extraordinary Member

If ric/dick remembers then he needs embrace his family immediately

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Not buying that Dick is back until he's in the Nightwing costume slinging zingers again. Until then I'm refusing to buy Nightwing. They gotta COMMIT to bringing him back. And please ditch the updated Robin suit. More than anyone else, Dick should always have rocked the classic suit. He owned it. Stop being ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I appreciate the return of Redwing(N52 Suit).
    It's been back in use for a while. One of the fake Nightwings uses it. The other three use the Rebirth, 1984 and early 90s costumes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    This is kind of a mess but it’s the kind of mess I like
    We are on our way back boys and girls!!!
    on the way back to what? And screw the bat family get nightwing out of there!

I don’t think they even know, which is why they are continuing to mindlessly drag this out. Still not ready to put that work in to figure out what is next. So in the end they’ll get to that point where they run out of road to drag this out, and so will just throw out the same old same old. Though at that point maybe the book’s rank will be so low they just cancel it, and then those responsible for the book will finally get what they truly want and won’t have to work on it.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-15-2020 at 02:44 AM.

The book is stalling until Tynion's Batman story in the Summer I think, but they are also stalling and not doing any creator shifts on the book because of 5G too. No point in shaking things up in there eyes when 5G is around the corner. So there are two outside stories controlling the entire direction of the Nightwing book. It is such a mess.

Jurgens is on it to drag out his story until then I bet, and then we will find out if Jurgens is staying on or if they will bring in someone new. I still think Jurgens is going to continue to be on the title for 5G and he is going to try and bring in his Batman Beyond ideas into the Nightwing book. Mainly having Dick become mayor of Bludhaven. Since it is such an easy excuse to not have Dick be Batman and have Luke be Batman, as well as keep Dick out of the JL team, because Dick is sooooooo concerned about Bludhaven and can't leave it.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The Joker story started in March. So yeah, they delay it for the summer event.

Had they end it with The Court arc, it will end in February just in time for March, his 80th anniversary, but Nah, they gotta do a summer event.

I don't know how long they planned this summer event. Is this why Cobb spare the Nightwings? Because having Grandpappy Talon kill the fakes to pave way for Dick to return on his anniversary sounds make more sense. The... most sense out of anything else that's been planned for this forsaken series.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-15-2020 at 04:54 AM.

Damn, Badou got banned.

Btw do these hit and runs by Moore frustrate anyone else? Dude is good, far too good for the writing, but it’s like just a couple pages here and there just to fluff the previews. Though I guess it’s not like any of the other various random artists they get for the book leave an impression. Still...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-15-2020 at 04:55 AM.