Page 144 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3481

That relationship should be over as soon as Dick was back. Because Dick isn’t Ric. They told us that like 100+ times. It was like every other thing Ric said. Yet here is KG Beast using Bea as bait just like Talon, just like Joker. Aiming for his “broken heart” even though Bea is Ric’s girlfriend. This is just the same creators, doing the same things, with the same characters. Making Dick’s return rather pointless. This is just Ric as Nightwing.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    That relationship should be over as soon as Dick was back. Because Dick isn’t Ric. They told us that like 100+ times. It was like every other thing Ric said. Yet here is KG Beast using Bea as bait just like Talon, just like Joker. Aiming for his “broken heart” even though Bea is Ric’s girlfriend. This is just the same creators, doing the same things, with the same characters. Making Dick’s return rather pointless. This is just Ric as Nightwing.
    I think it's pretty obvious that Jurgens is tying up loose ends before we get a new creative team. He's said as much in interviews.

He can claim whatever, just like he claimed Ric was so interesting and then did nothing interesting. He's clearly dragging things out again. His run wasn't particularly complex. His lose end don't require more then one issue to wrap up. Instead though were getting basically just another Ric arc painted with Dick. Dick has returned but what is different here. Gotham Bat villain comes after Dick, Bea gets dangled as bait, this is every Ric story he has told. Whats more. Bea isn't Dick's girlfriend, she was Ric's. How is this even a shot at Dick's heart.
    This arc probably will end with Dick and Bea broken up. As that really is the only lose end here. Though that's not something that takes multiple issues as Dick and Bea were never dating in the first place. But Jurgens being Jurgens, here is more dragged out bull crap, literally repeating the same things, regardless if they even makes sense. But all rejoice, Dick is back. Doing exactly what Ric did, with the same lazy creator...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-14-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Mighty Member

No one hates Nightwing more than Nightwing fans. Some Nightwing fans also hate other Nightwing fans. From debating comics, the writers, ship wars, animated, live action, etc. It never ends. Here, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc. The only time there is peace is when we are talking about Nightwing's ass.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    No one hates Nightwing more than Nightwing fans. Some Nightwing fans also hate other Nightwing fans. From debating comics, the writers, ship wars, animated, live action, etc. It never ends. Here, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc. The only time there is peace is when we are talking about Nightwing's ass.
    The craptastic two years we've gotten comics-wise aside, it kinda comes with the territory when you have a character as old as Dick Grayson is. There's a ton of different interpretations, you're never going to please everybody.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wingin' It View Post
    The craptastic two years we've gotten comics-wise aside, it kinda comes with the territory when you have a character as old as Dick Grayson is. There's a ton of different interpretations, you're never going to please everybody.
    I agree but compared to other characters we are in a whole different level. The only thing that is equal is Superman fans arguing.

I agree but compared to other characters we are in a whole different level. The only thing that is equal is Superman fans arguing.
    So...the oldest characters with the longest histories and more interpretations? Without counting Batman of course.

I really don't think that complain about complains add too much to any discussion.
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 08-15-2020 at 07:34 AM.

I think it's more a thing here than any other place. I don't use tumblr, so i can speak about there, but reddit and twitter i only see people complaining about the Ric mess.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I think it's more a thing here than any other place. I don't use Tumblr, so I can speak about there, but Reddit and twitter I only see people complaining about the Ric mess.
    Tumblr hates Ric too with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 people

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tumblr hates Ric too with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 people
    No surprise. Everybody hates Ric.

Eighty years of history with a lot of highly varied approaches to the character. Yeah of course the fans have different ideas on what they want out of Dick Grayson. He's been a lot of things over the years and we all like certain versions over others.

If you really want to see fans argue, go ask Green Lantern fans which Lantern is the best.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Idk why it's so funny to me that Joker's brainwash includes the memory of The Flying Graysons being deadbeat

I think it's because it's such a typical backstory

Extraordinary Member

Does a court of owls batman game mean good things for our boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Does a court of owls batman game mean good things for our boy?
    does the court of owls comic good for our boy?