Page 161 of 233 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3481

Well... it's finally over! Two years of torment came to an end in a underwhelming way.

I agree, It was underwhelming. But it's over, and that's the only thing I care about. Now I'm waiting for the new creative team.

Adding up: that nightmare ended the same day Heroes in Crisis was retconned in Flash #761. I hope it's a good sign.

Astonishing Member

Shitty storyline with Ric is over, Heroes in Crisis (and not only, as far, as I understand) retcon. Nice day for DC and it's fans.
    And, probably, bad day for DiDio)

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Well... it's finally over! Two years of torment came to an end in a underwhelming way.
    Pretty fitting. But at the end of the day, it's OVER. We can finally move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I'm okay with that. Just like I'm okay with HiC being retconned into "another convoluted Thawne plot". As long as those chapters in Dick and Wally's lives are over, I'm happy.

Now bring Roy back and reunite the Titans.

Looks like that's happening too, look at the cover for November's Teen Titans finale, an issue which guest stars the original Titans. There are silhouettes shown and one is an archer - that should be Arsenal.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    They never pitch the Tim one, but the Harper case did go as far as character design, and I don't see her just picking that identity on her own, she never even met him up to that point, so it has to be Bruce's idea. With Tim, it makes sense if he wants to take it on his own if he's written as his Post-Crisis self but King likes to change stuff or make up his own story, so who knows.
    Honestly,it was good they don't took neither of those roads.
    I always thought Robin and Batgirl as sidekick positions that the young heroes leave behind when they grow up to take their personal mantles:Nightwing,Reed Hood,Oracle and so on.
    For this reason i don't think those names should leave their original hero.
    The only thing i don't like of Stephanie as Batgirl series is the idea of her somehow becoming Nightwing in the distant future (even if it's only implied)

Well, Dick is finally back and the issue overall.... Well, he's back.

Issue was beyond awful, utterly anticlimactic, and Jurgens yet again tries to cover the holes by treating readers as if they are stupid. Good thing Dick's back though so Jurgens can continue on doing what he's been doing LoL.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-08-2020 at 04:53 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

wish the issue had better art, but I imagine the big return issue is actually batman 99 anyways.

So Rick arc is over and let's hope this is the start of a new day

Oh but we get months more of Bea and Ric fallout still! Dick is going after KGBeast because Bruce already having gone after him, Barbara already having gone after him, and Damian already having gone after him in different stories wasn't enough. We get to see it a fourth time!

There is no hope for the book until they relaunch it with a new creative team, imo.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Finally it's over!
    Very happy that they put Donna among Dick's memories.

This issue was exactly what I expected it to be: a whole bunch of nothingness. Though I foolishly hoped that at least the memory return would be better, sadly I actually prefer the #68 (or was it #69?) glimpse into dick's memories even if this one got a yay for Donna from me as well.

i want to be looking forward to the KGBeast arc but... eh. I'd rather like for it to be over entirely. This doesn't need a fallout. It just needs to be erased. Doesn't help that the Annual fell flat for me too, so I'm not at all positive that Jurgens knows how to write Dick. Thankfully I didn't read the other arcs of going after KGBeast but just hearing that the same stories has been told pretty much three times already, it's just another reason to not like where this is going.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Finally it's over!
    Very happy that they put Donna among Dick's memories.
    But not starfire