Page 163 of 233 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3481
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Robin 80th Deluxe cover

888766._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

In their list of favorite Batman family stories, the Gotham Knights devs list Grayson: Agent of Spyral as their favorite Dick Grayson story. I find that incredibly encouraging
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    In their list of favorite Batman family stories, the Gotham Knights devs list Grayson: Agent of Spyral as their favorite Dick Grayson story. I find that incredibly encouraging
    Wouldn't mind an Agent 37 outfit for the game at all

Astonishing Member

The solicitations doesn't mention this is the Final Issue.

However, there is a theory we will have a general relaunch in January. Death Metal will end on December (#6 and #7 will be released that month), while all Endless Winter event will happen on December.

Also, the cover of Nightwing #77 seems a last issue cover.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

written by DAN JURGENS
    art by RONAN CLIQUET
    cover by TRAVIS MOORE
    variant cover by ALAN QUAH
    ON SALE 12/15/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    Christmas has come to Gotham City, and all across the city people have taken time out of their busy schedules to spend time with loved ones. But Dick Grayson has found himself in the midst of a dilemma: How can he take time off when crime never sleeps? And how can he spend time with loved ones when he has pushed them all away? An answer, in the form of a random encounter with a lost soul—and kindred spirit—awaits him.

1. So Dick is in Gotham. So probably directly after Joker War
    2. I thought he already reconciled with his loved ones a.k.a Babs and Bat-Family?
    3. Please don't tell me it's another plot of Dick getting new lover. After last issue I feel sorry for Bea, sure she maybe the only one in the world who loves Ric unlike us, but she still stay on his side and truly watch over him, unlike a certain billionare who just said that he always watch over him like it will change something.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I must confess, it is satisfying. Im not a King hater. I loved some of his works, Grayson first of all, bt HIC should be forgotten for good.
    Williamson on Titans? mmh it could be interesting.
    HIC and City of Bane are one of the worst stories I've ever read. Enjoyed his Grayson and Robin War though

I don't like the vibe of: "And how can he spend time with loved ones when he has pushed them all away?" If that is still about Ric, then, well. Who pushed who away?
    I too hope that a kindred spirit is not a love interest. I'd love it to be Alfred? By the power of reboot shenanigans, or maybe Damian? But why am I even hoping?

"Dark Nights: Death Metal: The Last Stories of the DC Universe" also seems promising. I hope the anthology actually focuses on the Titans.

He is in a lot of covers of December solicitations. Some look promising.

His actual book does look like a final issue, sounds like is buying time for the new stuff. And 78 is not a bad number to start with a new creative team.

Sounds very generic.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-11-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

b4o7rzfSEG5LXKGwixtm4M.jpg

Well, it looks like despite planning to betray them, the Legion of Doom that Nightwing's League will free will join them in the final battle anyway, because what are you gonna do, fight each other while Perpetua Who Laughs still around?

Did Dick get a redesign in Death Metal? Pointy eagle instead of beaked, slightly different gloves, etc.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

The user wafflecopter13 on reddit made a bunch of redesigns for that Batman #99 variant cover by Jorge Jimenez. Check out the other ones here!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...twing_drawing/

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The user wafflecopter13 on reddit made a bunch of redesigns for that Batman #99 variant cover by Jorge Jimenez. Check out the other ones here!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...twing_drawing/

The circles around his arms look new? That's all I'm seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The circles around his arms look new? That's all I'm seeing.
    This one is just the pre-new 52 design, but he made others that are in the link.

Yeah, that new cover looks like it is basically setting up a relaunch. We've thought that for a while so it isn't a surprise, but I guess we don't really know if Dick will even keep his solo. It is the kind of cover that they tend to use for a final issue even if this isn't listed as one. The whole solicit was kind of generic and not really indicative of anything really. DC's continuity is such a mess that I don't really have any hope that it will make more sense after Death Metal, so I don't really know what to expect. Part of me wishes there would be another big reboot, but every new reboot tends to be worse and worse for Dick, so it probably wouldn't be the best.