Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3481

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    You guys think that Nightwing can outsell Batman?
    No way. I mean, at "some point in the future" you never know what might be big. Strictly speaking nothing's impossible. You go back in time far enough and the highest selling book is X-Men, or Superman, or Captain Marvel (Shazam), or FF, or whatever, and there have been stretches of time when Batman didn't sell very well. So at "some point in the future" maybe Batman's run as the top hero ends and through some impossible-to-predict contrivance Nightwing has taken his place in the sales rankings.

But no, realistically speaking that's not gonna happen.

And a merry christmas to all of you. Or at least to those of you who celebrate the holiday. To the rest of you, same sentiment but applied to your particular traditions!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I think Future State Robin Eternal's preview just spoiled how FS Nightwing ends.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/25/dc...bin-eternal-1/
    spoilers:
    Dick is "ranting and raving in Arkham". WTF?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Arkham is abandoned and becomes his base in FS.

Apparently,
    spoilers:
    Nightwing was placed in Arkham Asylum on "A-Day" but escaped, is leading a Resistance against the Magistrate. TT also takes place after his series so.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-25-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Happy holidays Everyone

Interesting. Doesn’t NW technically have a base? Like his home or all around Bludhaven. What would a good base for him be. I wonder where Babs is in Nightwing's FS. Many think he somehow lead the killing of the TT because he became Deathstroke
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-26-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Interesting. Doesn’t NW technically have a base? Like his home or all around Bludhaven. What would a good base for him be. I wonder where Babs is in Nightwing's FS. Many think he somehow lead the killing of the TT because he became Deathstroke
    Nightwing has nothing right now. He was living on the street as Ric, and that is still where he's at more or less. The new team will have to reestablish all that now. And Babs is probably the damsel for the Batgirls. Cause Oracle is so important and all that, lol.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-26-2020 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Nightwing has nothing right now. He was living on the street as Ric, and that is still where he's at more or less. The new team will have to reestablish all that now. And Babs is probably the damsel for the Batgirls. Cause Oracle is so important and all that, lol.
    True.Has Ric I think he destroyed all the bases. I mean it depends with Babs. She generally doesn't always need saving

That's a plot hole. Yes, Ric did destroy one of his bases - four costumes survived which were claimed by the three cops and firefighter who became the Nightwings team. But how did he even remember that base when he was supposed to have amnesia? So, isn't it possible he did forget others?

He will have definitely lost wherever he was living before he was shot though, as he certainly wasn't paying the bills while he was Ric! Presumably Bruce cleared the accommodation out, which is why he had the Nightwing costume to return to him when he got his memory back during Joker War.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's a plot hole. Yes, Ric did destroy one of his bases - four costumes survived which were claimed by the three cops and firefighter who became the Nightwings team. But how did he even remember that base when he was supposed to have amnesia? So, isn't it possible he did forget others?

He will have definitely lost wherever he was living before he was shot though, as he certainly wasn't paying the bills while he was Ric! Presumably Bruce cleared the accommodation out, which is why he had the Nightwing costume to return to him when he got his memory back during Joker War.
    Well there are cases where certain things a person with amnesia can remember certain things. So maybe he remembers some things. Which is a plot holes

You guys think that Nightwing can outsell Batman?
    Not unless his series also has Batman in the title.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

One thing that would help him is if he had his own editor or someone that will at least be appoint to help his book good. I think that person should also be head of TT.

Incredible Member

I recognize that the Titans and it’s variants are valuable properties, but keeping Dick connected to them holds him back. He should always “be” a Titan, and a Bat, but neither should be his main identity. He should
    be spun off as a solo hero, like Flash or GL, and rightfully be accepted by the League (one lessbook for Bruce won’t matter to him). Anything outside of that is a seat at the kid’s table.
    Last edited by bearman; 12-29-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    I recognize that the Titans and it’s variants are valuable properties, but keeping Dick connected to them holds him back. He should always “be” a Titan, and a Bat, but neither should be his main identity. Ould be spun off as a solo hero, like Flash or GL, and rightfully be accepted by the League (one lessbook for Bruce won’t matter to him). Anything outside of that is a seat at the kid’s table.
    I agree but man do people love there dixson and NTT nostalgia. The way I see forward for nightwing is as a global espionage hero.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Ha! I adore him utterly disowning the Death Metal "marriage".