Page 75 of 233 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3481
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious Jason and Dick. Frenemies or Bros?
    Distant cousin, Relatives you see twice a year

I'm curious if DC ever did this whole Dick has a kid would it be a good or bad idea? I mean the issue is we know it won't last.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    If they wanna give Snyder Nightwing instead of Wonder Woman I'd be for it.

If only because Nightwing needs it far more and there is nowhere to go but up at this point, whereas what little we've seen of his setup for Wonder Woman seems like a downgrade from Rucka's Rebirth run.
    Can't synder do both? I'd love him on both my favorite characters both what did he do to downgrade diana?

I'm curious if DC ever did this whole Dick has a kid would it be a good or bad idea? I mean the issue is we know it won't last.
    Only in Elseworlds, like Kingdom Come and Nightwing: New Order. And I think New52 Earth 2?

The first two were with Starfire, the last with Babs.

Oh yeah, and a daughter currently in Batman Beyond comics.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Can't Synder do both? I'd love him on both my favorite characters both what did he do to downgrade Diana?
    Oh it's just because Rucka is considered the best Wonder Woman writer while Snyder's decision and storytelling is divisive

Bros

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Happy Easter indeed!!!
    He is risen!

And please God, no way Jurgens stays on, right?

Foes, not bros - add a bit of texture to it. Establish that Dick should be the only member of the bat family who finds themselves in opposition to Jason - and make that a source of tension for both characters in their relationships with the others. Fully estranged brothers, kill the whole "Robin Boyband" thing.
    Last edited by Claude; 04-12-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Add to Jackalope89 list another daughter in Last Knight on Earth, Bryce. Her mother is Babs.
    Also, I remember a timeline in Justice Lords (Batman Beyond) where Dick and Babs are married and have a son.
    I'd love to have Mar'i from Kingdom Come as canon, together with the others Titans kids. Her love story with Damian is great.
    Last edited by L.H.; 04-12-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Nightwing returns in 75? Until I see it on the page I won't believe it. Haven't we thought Dick was getting fixed and been wrong before? Sorry DC, you get nothing from me until I see things put right. I got nothing for you DC. No trust. Liar.

Dick having a kid? How about we get him back on solid ground, and with a unique (but fitting) purpose, direction, and status quo first? Then, sure, absolutely. I even got a plan to bring Mar'i into the main canon.

Dick and Jason? I don't want Jason counted among the heroes. He's far more interesting as the Punisher of the DCU, and therefore any Bat should want to bring him down and bring him in. It can be bittersweet, sure, and that conflict might be set aside in the face of a greater Crisis (just like heroes will work with Deathstroke or Harley when sh*t gets real) but the Red Hood should be the dude who straight up kills criminals, with no remorse, not the "bad boy" in casa de Wayne.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Nightwing returns in 75? Until I see it on the page I won't believe it.....
    Same here, I have zero faith left in the DC Office when Nightwing is involved. *sigh*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I liked the dynamic best when Jason was a punisher type when Dick wore the cowl - Jason was basically Dick's personal Joker.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    Months ago, Snyder said he was planning to write a Wonder Woman story and a Nightwing run. I don't know if Death Metal will turn in a WW story, but I'm pretty sure his pitch is about a Nightwing ongoing
    I remember him saying he was going to do a JSA series, retelling their origins, which would include Wonder Woman quite prominently. I'm hoping he can do both that and Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    I remember him saying he was going to do a JSA series, retelling their origins, which would include Wonder Woman quite prominently. I'm hoping he can do both that and Nightwing.
    I wonder what Snyder's JSA would look like? I tend to prefer them with a good dose of pulp, and I wouldn't argue against rubbing some old school Golden Age "war comics" in there either, honestly.

Whatever he'd do with the JSA I'd hope it wouldn't just be a repeat of his JL. I enjoyed his run (I'm a sucker for big Morrison-esque cosmic crap) for the most part but I don't want to read it again with the JSA'ers.
    Last edited by joybeans; 04-13-2020 at 11:01 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I liked the dynamic best when Jason was a punisher type when Dick wore the cowl - Jason was basically Dick's personal Joker.
    Yes I like this as well.

I don't see any reason why they should like each other or consider each other brothers even when Jason is counted among the heroes (and I have to agree with Ascended's viewpoint here). Dick is close with Tim and Damian, he never really had the chance to be very close to Jason pre-Death in the Family, and I don't see why he would suddenly be close to him post-Red Hood.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Timothee Chalamet... which Robin is he playing? My guess is Dick (because the Reeves'movie is partially based on Long Halloween) or at least Damian

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Timothee Chalamet... which Robin is he playing? My guess is Dick (because the Reeves'movie is partially based on Long Halloween) or at least Damian
    ....What?!