Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post

Art by eints01 on Tumblr
    they didn't forget about Amiko (sadly neither Raze or Jimmy lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Gulo View Post
    Random question, what issue was it where there was this we hate wolverine party and Daken was there too, and he was being scolded by another person at the party for double dipping in the dip provided at the snack table
    I remember the scene but not the issue :/

Another fanart with Iceman:

Be kind, it's FREE

Daken is coming to Marvel Future Fight:

He and the sniktfam is going to show up in Wolverine solo too, here's an interview with Percy:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...nkId=104751849

- I love that moment when Wolverine gives Cyclops the Muramasa blade(in Wolverine Origins). That’s such a neat way to almost end the arc and it goes off into the sort of beginning of the revelation of who Daken is and that he’s alive but the blade leaving at there is such a great touch.

- Percy: And so is the revelation of Daken because it times with perfectly of what we’re talking about and that is the continuation of this constant theme of Wolverine which is the inheritance of violence, the legacy of violence. The worst case scenario is in this story is not that Wolverine will be caught up in the machine again, it’s not that he’ll be mind-wiped and become once again the tool. The worst case scenario is that they’ll get his son.

- With the Dawn of X we’ve got folks like Daken back and he has a role in X-Factor. Is there any place for Daken in the Wolverine book? Will we see that or any other close relationships for Wolverine coming up?

- Percy: Sure. One of the things we’ve talked about from the very beginning is that this is a new dawn for Wolverine and he finally sees in Krakoa the possibility of having a country that he can call his own and having a grounded sense of friendship, family and even that is hard to believe, happiness. And so there is that moment in my favourite issue where we introduced the Green Lagoon, and in that issue we had this moment of Wolverine family bonding. You know where they playing a kind of Russian roulette at the Green Lagoon while drinking from their tiki cups. And you know it’s hard to watch but you know the family that stays together slays together.
    Yes I have plans for bringing the Wolverine family together more and more as this progresses.

And he had a cameo in X of Swords Destruction, fighting alongside the X-Men in Otherworld

Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Daken is coming to Marvel Future Fight:
    [cut]
    He and the sniktfam is going to show up in Wolverine solo too, here's an interview with Percy:
    Fantastic! I missed this news completely, thank you for the transcription! I'm really intrigued.
    I seek words of such surpassing beauty that they might melt the hardest heart of stone. - Jacqueline Carey

Quote Originally Posted by gealach View Post
    Fantastic! I missed this news completely, thank you for the transcription! I'm really intrigued.
    Gabby will be in the next issue of Wolverine in December, maybe Daken shows up too:

Be kind, it's FREE

I'm holding out hope he'll get added to Marvel Strike Force before too long.

What did everyone think of the recent issue of X-Factor and how Daken was portrayed in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Gulo View Post
    What did everyone think of the recent issue of X-Factor and how Daken was portrayed in it?
    He looked very sexy. Its very interesting seeing this softer side being explored. My previous experience with Daken (forgive me fam) was that he was a sociopath with daddy issues. Then I found a charming angle when reading All New Wolverine, and seeing him interact with Laura and Gabby. And now, it seems the Krakoa X-perience is a remarkably healing experience for many trouble mutants, and even angsty bros like Daken are finding a sense of community and perhaps even love (be it platonic, familial, or otherwise)

I know his recent glow up (arguable) is hit and miss for many readers and fans, but its certainly distinctive -- which I appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    He looked very sexy. Its very interesting seeing this softer side being explored. My previous experience with Daken (forgive me fam) was that he was a sociopath with daddy issues. Then I found a charming angle when reading All New Wolverine, and seeing him interact with Laura and Gabby. And now, it seems the Krakoa X-perience is a remarkably healing experience for many trouble mutants, and even angsty bros like Daken are finding a sense of community and perhaps even love (be it platonic, familial, or otherwise)

I know his recent glow up (arguable) is hit and miss for many readers and fans, but its certainly distinctive -- which I appreciate.
    I agree completely, i also love the direction Dakens bin heading over the years. Seeing him make meaningful relationships with other characters is great, and i didnt think I'd ship him and Aurora as much as i do, but im certainly for it. i would like more time for these two to get more time together to deepen thier relationship can feel more flesed out. I inderstand we are only 5 issues in but still

Incredible Member

Daken.jpg

Hoping this is a sign of him getting back to his lithe stature as against just trying to fit him in a narrow panel...

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Gabby will be in the next issue of Wolverine in December, maybe Daken shows up too:

Love seeing Gabby again! She's been somewhat absent since House of X/Powers of X. I hope she becomes a larger part of Logan's world. He hasn't really had a chance to interact with her that much. I hope that changes.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.