BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

God bless Nick Robles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Scroll up.
    OH SWEET JESUS!!!! He's so FINE....

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    Attachment 94609Attachment 94610

I see a lot of people love and hate this scene. I, personally know, honestly, this is the as best we can get for bonding, lol.
    I'm definitely getting that issue because I really want to know how works the Gabby-Daken relationship in Krakoa and yes I said Gabby-Daken because I don't care so much about Wolverine, but think that Gabby is a sort of good influence the same way Laura is and Daken actually have some kind of fun together in the healthy way and even when I found disturbing how Daken and Wolverine could bring Gabby to a masacre, also really like to see them happy.

About the calendar picture I think that now we can sum "Ecosexual" to the list of thing Daken is.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I'm definitely getting that issue because I really want to know how works the Gabby-Daken relationship in Krakoa and yes I said Gabby-Daken because I don't care so much about Wolverine, but think that Gabby is a sort of good influence the same way Laura is and Daken actually have some kind of fun together in the healthy way and even when I found disturbing how Daken and Wolverine could bring Gabby to a masacre, also really like to see them happy.

About the calendar picture I think that now we can sum "Ecosexual" to the list of thing Daken is.
    You know what? I, too, don't really care for Logan. Thinking about it now, I want to see interact more with Gabby and Laura than Logan. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy the heat between is finally done with, but Logan...he sucks. Logan should have stayed dead, the same way Jean did for a while. Laura should honestly be Wolverine, having family time in X-force with Daken and Gabby. Not Logan.

Be kind, it's FREE

BANNED

Not really a fan of how he's drawn here. WAY too massively built.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

Yeah. It's (still) a no from me.
    Too beefcakey.
    Also hate the Hammer pants...

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

That last image makes Daken look like something out of Humberto Ramos mind.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That last image makes Daken look like something out of Humberto Ramos mind.
    I like the look overall.. but i think dakken is too light. I see him as having the complexion of Grunge from Gen 13.. Like I assume varying complexions are still hard for comic book artists

I can't say I don't like the new look, but just thinking about any of Daken's latest appearances like in X-Men Blue, All-New Wolverine or Iceman, here in the last picture it really doesn’t look like that’s Daken at all... and I don't like that.
    By comparison, it seems like a fan art like Nick Roble's can do a better job of portraying a character properly than official art in a comic series
    Be kind, it's FREE

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

With who do you ship Daken with?
    I know it is imposible but I would like Gambit

There aren't any characters around right now I ship him with. I hate the idea of him with Iceman because Bobby is pretty terrible and there are too many blonde white guys in my comics. I really would prefer him with a guy over a girl, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Johnny Storm. Johnny's the one. I'm still hoping we'll get the tiniest nod to that in the last X-Men/FF issue.
    I seek words of such surpassing beauty that they might melt the hardest heart of stone. - Jacqueline Carey

Johnny Storm, Shinobi Shaw, Kitty, Rachel, Warren (For Laura's reaction), and Lady Mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Johnny Storm, but that's also impossible. the subtext was very intentional back then, I'd love it if someone remembered and referenced it again today.

I don't really ship him with Bobby, but I liked the idea (just with better writing...), even if it's not a relationship just a hookup. I do want to see them interact again, what happened in the Iceman solo feels unfinished.

I also prefer him with guys. But most of all I just want him finally to be taken seriously, anything but the evil bisexual stereotype to use people to gain something... Let him have some development and some feelings for someone finally for real.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Be kind, it's FREE