Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
Glad to see this thread return. I just hope they give the guy a stronger purpose. And keep him edgy. He was so much fun in Daken dark wolverine and dark avengers. Since then he’s gone from bad to good to dead to cripple back to dead and back to cripple again. He just needs a voice, I used to not even label him as Bi, he was just crazy and if he needed to, he’d sleep with a sheep to get what he wanted. That was exciting to read about. I love sheep.

As for the new look, I loved the skinny thing before, it suited his snake like personality, he kind of looks samurai here, which I guess is damn cool if he goes down that road
Uhh, he really had some bad years… It looks like with X-Factor (and previously X-Men Blue, All-New Wolverine) he’s taking another direction and leaving his Dark Wolverine self behind, though he’s still gonna be edgy I suppose I think his bisexuality will be approached differently too.
And yes, the samurai look is damn cool and fitting for him! He did have samurai training after all