Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    1. This picture is awesome.

2. It makes me ship Daken and Rachel even more, despite being the minority who ships them.

3. His tatts are missing.

I gotta say im super excited for this book, i cant wait to see Daken interact with this team, Daken on teams is always fun

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    1. This picture is awesome.

2. It makes me ship Daken and Rachel even more, despite being the minority who ships them.

3. His tatts are missing.
    Daken, Rachel, Kitty, Iceman Poly in the works.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Daken, Rachel, Kitty, Iceman Poly in the works.
    Im not against a Rachel and Daken ship id like to see how they interact first

Some people have shown some distatse for the way Daken is going to be drawn in the upcoming X-factor and i can sympathize. Daken has always bin pretty ripped( i mean hes a comicbook character so of course he is) but his built in this upcoming book is way more bodybuilder like then his usual lean and muscular type physique, also i just dont care much for this artist in particular i mean hes not terrible by any means i just never liked his style all that much personally i think i first got familiar with him in spirits of vengeance and Dominos last solo book.

Saw and had to share!

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Love this cover. And I love the idea of Daken and Rachel working together. Given what's going on with Cyclops, Jean, and Wolverine, this has so much potential for drama.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love this cover. And I love the idea of Daken and Rachel working together. Given what's going on with Cyclops, Jean, and Wolverine, this has so much potential for drama.
    We missed out on X-23 and Teen Scott, so how about Daken/Rachel?

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    With who do you ship Daken with?
    I know it is imposible but I would like Gambit
    I'm really late to the party here, but I think Shatterstar would be an... interesting romp (sorry Rictor).

Star or Rachel are such good choices. Get this guy a Redhead. Or is that too much getting on Daddy's shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Star or Rachel are such good choices. Get this guy a Redhead. Or is that too much getting on Daddy's shoes?
    Nathan dating the Cuckoos and Rachel dating Daken... The Poly Rectangle would be pratically inbreeding.

From David Baldeon's twitter:

And what he said about Daken in X-Factor looks very promising:

Y'know, sometimes you’re working and without any agenda whatsoever, you just wanna let everyone know that what you’re working with is amazing. No hype, no nothing, just plain excitement for a beautifully written lovely scene. I love Daken now.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Never been a massive fan of Daken personally, but I'm actually super excited to see how he fits into X-Factor! I think the thing I'm enjoying most regarding DoX is getting excited for characters I've never really connected with before, so I'm really hoping that happens with Daken, as I'm a big fan of all the rest of the Wolverine family. In terms of a love interest... it kinda looks like there might be a spark between him and Jean Paul. Also, I actually dig the beefier look he's sporting. I understand why it might be frustrating to long time fans, but imo it's nice to have a character that isn't just the classic lean/Spidey type. And also kind of funny that Logan's son is tall and beefed!

Leah Williams has good things to say about our boy!

AIPT: Alright, cover your ears, Daken fans (or eyes, I guess)… TD Mollusk (@sirbriang2) said, let’s face facts: Daken is the worst. Just the worst. What about his character appeals to you? Aside from him being horny.
    Leah: He’s not the worst! I totally disagree with that. And “horny” is such a reductive view of his thot crimes. He’s a really layered, complex character–totally loyal to his sisters, dry wit, deeply charismatic, but has enough of a chaotic neutral streak in him to keep things spicy.
    Not to mention he’s an investigative powerhouse–his pheromone ability can relax killers into confessions, he can track a subject by scent while masking his own, heightened senses, can move with preternatural inaudibility, etc. He’s OP as a stealth agent. I’m going to make you love Daken so hard that we’ll revisit this question with laughter in a few months.
    I seek words of such surpassing beauty that they might melt the hardest heart of stone. - Jacqueline Carey

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    I'm really late to the party here, but I think Shatterstar would be an... interesting romp (sorry Rictor).
    Well, Daken’s father Logan has hooked up with Shatterstar’s mother Dazzler before, so....