Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Default Captain Britain: Where to start?

Which stories should i read to get into Captain Britain?
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

The Alan Davis drawn strip. You can see Davis advancing in skill right there on the page, from week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Which stories should i read to get into Captain Britain?
    Start with:
    Captain Britain By Alan Moore & Alan Davis - Marvel Super-Heroes #377-388, The Daredevils #1-11, Captain America #305-306, Mighty World of Marvel (vol. 2) #7-16, Captain Britain Monthly #1-14, New Mutants Annual #2, Uncanny X-Men Annual #11

Then go back to:
    Captain Britain vol.1: Birth Of A Legend - Captain Britain #1-39 and Super Spider-Man & Captain Britain #231-232
    Captain Britain vol.2: Siege Of Camelot - Super Spider-Man & Captain Britain #233-247, Marvel Team-Up #65-66, and material from Hulk Comic #1, 3-46, Incredible Hulk Weekly #47-55, 57-58, Incredible Hulk (UK) #59-63

Then continue with:
    Captain Britain and MI-13 vol.1 - Captain Britain and MI-13 #1-4
    Captain Britain and MI-13 vol.2 - Captain Britain and MI-13 #5-9
    Captain Britain and MI-13 vol.3 - Captain Britain and MI-13 #10-15 + annual #1

And pursue with:
    House of M: Uncanny X-Men - Uncanny X-Men #462-465
    X-Men: Die by the Sword - X-Men: Die by the Sword #1-6

Have fun

I would say start with the Davis/ Moore & Davis/ Delano stuff then go to Claremont's first Excalibur run with Alan Davis which was phenomenal. Excalibur #1 was my intro to Captain Britain and I became a fan immediately.