Results 1 to 15 of 1414

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,065

    Red face Superman & Wonder Woman Appreciation 2020

    ┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓
    ┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃
    ┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃
    ✨ Superman ❤️ Wonder Woman ✨
    ┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃
    ┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃
    ┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛


    New Year, new thread...

    "HAPPY NEW YEAR #SuperWonder fam! 👩*❤️*💋*👨💕🥂🎇 May this decade herald the return of the ultimate power couple! 🎨 Art: Paulo Siqueira 💫 Efx: @smww4ever"


    https://www.facebook.com/smww4ever/v...9874791603877/

    Let's (re)start with some lovely art about our favorite pair...

    Pencils by Pierangelo Boog:

    "Secret Love"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5cTFYFhqNa/

    Paint by Miami Loves Art (inspired by Tony Daniel):

    "#selfie #wonderwoman #superman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B55V2-ehI2W/

    Drawing by Daniele Angiolillo:

    "#superman #wonderwoman #fantasyart"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6QrZkloEmJ/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-10-2020 at 08:17 AM.

  2. #2
    Wonder Moderator Gaelforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Please note - this is not a thread for copying over things from the 2019 Appreciation Thread. All new material, please!

    Read the sticky at the top of the forum regarding Appreciation messages before you post.
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

  3. #3
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    HAPPY NEW YEAR SMWW PEOPLEEE!!!



    May God Bless us all in 2020!

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,791

    Default

    Dreaming about Superman, my first introduction

    af0a836b8e96c7d5601a16e3193d6a60._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,394

    Default

    Happy New Year!! 🤗

    New year, new Cosplay!

    “Why the black in the symbol?
    Because even in the darkest moments hope prevails, it is the light that guides us out of the darkness. "


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_g_MOlLJf/

    “Come on, Clark...dont hold back!"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6BomlcFZZT/

    “Wonder Woman and Superman prepared to defend the crowd at @ccxpoficial”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vHf0MAYuU/

  6. #6
    Wonder Moderator Gaelforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Another reminder.

    Please do not reply to a post with just 'thanks', or 'awesome!'

    Substantive commentary is fine, but repeating an image with a short note of admiration just runs up the post count, which is part of what crashed the forum the first time around
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Please note - this is not a thread for copying over things from the 2019 Appreciation Thread. All new material, please!

    Read the sticky at the top of the forum regarding Appreciation messages before you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Another reminder.

    Please do not reply to a post with just 'thanks', or 'awesome!'

    Substantive commentary is fine, but repeating an image with a short note of admiration just runs up the post count, which is part of what crashed the forum the first time around
    Duly noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    HAPPY NEW YEAR SMWW PEOPLEEE!!!

    May God Bless us all in 2020!
    Happy New Year, Deiasilva! 🤗

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Dreaming about Superman, my first introduction

    af0a836b8e96c7d5601a16e3193d6a60._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    I liked the way both the SM and WW writers were coordinated to build up their date back then. SM too was dreaming of her the same month in his own book and tried to contact Diana's publicist to ask for a date. He got the answer in the WW book.

  8. #8
    Incredible Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓
    ┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃
    ┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃
    ✨ Superman ❤️ Wonder Woman ✨
    ┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃
    ┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃
    ┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛


    New Year, new thread...

    "HAPPY NEW YEAR #SuperWonder fam! 👩*❤️*💋*👨💕🥂🎇 May this decade herald the return of the ultimate power couple! 🎨 Art: Paulo Siqueira 💫 Efx: @smww4ever"[/I]


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6v0qiqB8nS/
    Happy New Year!
    Definitely forgot all about the new year, new thread rule and got lost for a bit in the old one...🤦🏾*♀️

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Let's (re)start with some lovely art about our favorite pair...

    Pencils by Pierangelo Boog:

    "Secret Love"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5cTFYFhqNa/
    This is stunning. Momentarily took my breath away. 😍


    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    HAPPY NEW YEAR SMWW PEOPLEEE!!!



    May God Bless us all in 2020!
    Happy New Year! 🙏🏾
    Hope you all had an enjoyable one surrounded by family, friends and loved ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Happy New Year!! 🤗

    New year, new Cosplay!

    Why the black in the symbol?
    Because even in the darkest moments hope prevails, it is the light that guides us out of the darkness.
    "


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_g_MOlLJf/
    That quote is befitting of a grown and matured Superman who has weathered many storms, and learned real life lessons. Kingdom Come Superman will remain my favorite. 👌🏾

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Good morning people!!! Happy Sunday! A new DCEU SM/WW video edit posted online!

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B65hZK-F...d=kcsq26s4sjqj
    Beautiful edit. Should've been a bit longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    LOL! 🤣 Diana Thee Stallion...
    I mean she is an Amazon after all 😜
    LMAO. Stop it. 😂

    Yep! And still going and showing up here and there.
    Honestly an SMWW live action featuring this as a promo image would be great 🤣
    A promo image for a SMWW live action comedy? 🙃 I'd take a serious team-up movie before going into parody territory. 😜

    Hmm... wouldn’t go by events either. They’ve tried that and it’s the “it didn’t exactly happen as it was written before” just to fit a new narrative. That didn’t and hasn’t worked. The best way is focusing on key relationships/dynamics for editors and writers.
    The latest rumors make it looks even a worse mess. ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Happy New Year!
    Definitely forgot all about the new year, new thread rule and got lost for a bit in the old one...🤦🏾*♀️
    Happy New Year, LadyP. 🥳🤗 Hope you'll enjoy the new thread. It's easy to catch up with the new one.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,065

    Default

    It's like months that I don't share Funko SM/WW pics:

    "So glad to have picked these up yesterday."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Zle02g2qq/

    "Always ahead, always contributing, having bad days, but good days are much more. One more year sharing moments."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6G9z5epvum/

    "#wonderwoman #superman #funkopop"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B4eP9rWB4cU/

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,065

    Default

    "How about this duo? Between encounters and matches, Superman and Wonder Woman wrote their history on comics' pages and on movie's screens as important characters in the DC universe."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B17EpCRl1gY/

    "Classic DC Superheroes. Go go Let’s rock!!💛🌟❤️"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zGHM4AGxQ/

    "They are already at home #superman #wonderwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sLeR-CTQR/

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,065

    Default

    "For sharing with you 366 more days of passion for Superheroes 💥💥💥 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6yCa8pBCOz/

    "I forgot to post about this yesterday!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7CzmEolUuy/

    "We wish all our followers, customers, suppliers and friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS! May the birth of the greatest superhero touch our hearts 🌲🤶🎅"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6f3ULThDg4/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •