Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 736
  1. #391
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Sappy/Sexy/Fun SM/WW arts by Peng-Peng, Iknowrightx and Rysketches:

    "Takin a quick break from our challenge this month to wish u all a Happy Valentine's Day! Regardless of who u may be in this ☝🏼situation, don't forget to give YOself some L🖤VE. Ur more than worthy. ❤ •"


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jjCNEjHVV/

    "#wonderwoman #fetishart"


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8peOJzJVRW/

    "Trying something new. New style"


    https://twitter.com/rysketches/statu...77179207168003

  2. #392
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Drawings by comic-book artists Jon Bogdanove, Alan Davis and Billy Tan:

    "#SuperKiss: A commission sketch. Hey—#Superman wasn't always married! #WonderWoman"


    https://twitter.com/JonBogdanove/sta...39894472159235

    "A beautiful piece from two legends Alan Davis and Josef Rubinstein. Thank you to both of you. Much love, Rich #ultimatepowercouple #dianaandkal"


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7J61RChB4n/

    "#superwonder #billytanart #commissions"


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7bSexVBj8q/

  3. #393
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Art by comic-book artist Nacho Lazaro, Osapienciax and Adam:

    "#superman #wonderwoman #illustration"


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8MNVN-l_kc/

    "The super dance"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8K4jmYnxE6/

    "💫DIANA💫"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8L3ObuAkn9/

  4. #394
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Drawings by Augusto Ramalho, comic-book artist Andy Smith and Rabiscos e Sentimentos:

    "Clark Kent, Princess Diana"

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clark-Kent-...o/402071070535

    "Wonder Woman is on its way to theaters soon and I'm excited about it!"


    https://twitter.com/andysmithart/sta...35235459862530

    "There is a Superhero in all of us..."

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B751kTKnzRD/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-19-2020 at 09:29 AM.

  5. #395
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Sappy/Sexy/Fun SM/WW arts by Peng-Peng, Iknowrightx and Rysketches:

    "Trying something new. New style"


    https://twitter.com/rysketches/statu...77179207168003
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Drawings by comic-book artists Jon Bogdanove, Alan Davis and Billy Tan:

    "#SuperKiss: A commission sketch. Hey—#Superman wasn't always married! #WonderWoman"


    https://twitter.com/JonBogdanove/sta...39894472159235

    "A beautiful piece from two legends Alan Davis and Josef Rubinstein. Thank you to both of you. Much love, Rich #ultimatepowercouple #dianaandkal"


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7J61RChB4n/
    All the art is absolutely incredible! The first image in first post (initial image without peeking bats) has become quite popular.

    Rysketches new style is cute!
    From his image and the one by Jon...also others we’ve come across. It’s official that Kal has an obsession with Diana’s backside 🤣😜

    The 3rd... yeah I could totally see Diana accidentally ripping the supersuit LOL 🤷*♀️
    Its very classy and sexy. Looks like part of a cover for a romance novel.

  6. #396
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Adding tags late 😅
    LOL! Like how halloween was going into Thanksgiving/Christmas... it’s just a back to back ongoing thing.... not much of a break in between.
    Yep, and Carnival is going to extend till wedding season's beginning. It's a never ending cycle. 😂

    I don’t think it was “hiding”. Some just don’t want the negativity/altercations. Others just mind they business period and post/speak when in the mood. Now I think more are speaking because of how not so good things are and it was quite a change of how things (especially new52) was and/or has been handled.
    It's understandable. I too want to stay away from the negativity/altercations. It's not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    All the art is absolutely incredible! The first image in first post (initial image without peeking bats) has become quite popular.

    Rysketches new style is cute!
    From his image and the one by Jon...also others we’ve come across. It’s official that Kal has an obsession with Diana’s backside 🤣😜

    The 3rd... yeah I could totally see Diana accidentally ripping the supersuit LOL 🤷*♀️
    Its very classy and sexy. Looks like part of a cover for a romance novel.
    His hands has become Diana's accessories like the lasso and sword, isn't it? 😜

  7. #397
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,970

    Default

    SuperWonder Wedding/Engagement Rings

    “Good character makes a man a Superman”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ljmsrJNAK/

    “It takes two super heroes to get married! 14k hold wedding bands, laser engraved. Only for brave super heroes!”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8pcrkbhLkc/

    “Who is your hero or heroine?
    Love doesn't get tired.”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B73NftkAcEK/

  8. #398
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,970

    Default

    “Heroes conquering a future together 🥰.”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8sHCiopBk7/

    “That respectful pair😍”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8gqPwzlabx/

    “Thursday is #TBT day ??? 😍😍😍
    How about then take advantage of this promotion and mark your #WomanWonder or your #Superman ???”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hSi0tHZFG/

  9. #399
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,970

    Default

    “Last of the b & w trilogy (for today). #tbt of this memorable day !!! I love you @danieldidiego
    Zoom in on the alliance of #WonderWoman and #Superman from @manaaliancas”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hjT6-gPPu/

    “Superman x Wonder Woman !!?
    Got together ??? 💥🤓”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kTMVMAihQ/

    “💍😍 @cleberjulianobastos ❤️ #11yearanniversary”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8WliWhp3RN/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 02-20-2020 at 10:38 AM.

  10. #400
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Art by comic-book artist Nacho Lazaro, Osapienciax and Adam:

    "#superman #wonderwoman #illustration"


    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8MNVN-l_kc/
    I believe that Wonder Woman's death can be more devastating for Superman than any other and would be a factor that would trigger changes in him. I understand the "friendship" of Superman and Batman, I understand the pain he possibly felt when he lost his father and he will feel when he loses his mother, I even understand the pain of losing his partner but Diana's level of loss, whether in the romantic context or friendship would be devastating. Diana is unique to him, the only one in many things. Without her he gets lost.

  11. #401
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Vintage cards:

    "Happy to have won this vintage Super Power Valentine card on eBay"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7wAnd6ANYW/

    "Some awesome vintage (70s and 80s) Superman greeting, birthday, and Valentines Day cards!!"




    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8DOWttBbw8/

  12. #402
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yep, and Carnival is going to extend till wedding season's beginning. It's a never ending cycle. 😂
    Wedding season then maternity 🤗 never ending cycle with love to see!

    It's understandable. I too want to stay away from the negativity/altercations. It's not worth it.
    It isn’t worth it. But that seems to be all it is more so now a days. Hopes it get better....

    His hands has become Diana's accessories like the lasso and sword, isn't it? 😜
    LOL!! Basically! Super magnet😜

  13. #403
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I believe that Wonder Woman's death can be more devastating for Superman than any other and would be a factor that would trigger changes in him. I understand the "friendship" of Superman and Batman, I understand the pain he possibly felt when he lost his father and he will feel when he loses his mother, I even understand the pain of losing his partner but Diana's level of loss, whether in the romantic context or friendship would be devastating. Diana is unique to him, the only one in many things. Without her he gets lost.
    For what she represents and what she brings to the world, losing her would be like losing hope, I feel.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wedding season then maternity 🤗 never ending cycle with love to see!
    😎

    It isn’t worth it. But that seems to be all it is more so now a days. Hopes it get better....
    Ugh... right.

    LOL!! Basically! Super magnet😜
    🤣

  14. #404
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I believe that Wonder Woman's death can be more devastating for Superman than any other and would be a factor that would trigger changes in him. I understand the "friendship" of Superman and Batman, I understand the pain he possibly felt when he lost his father and he will feel when he loses his mother, I even understand the pain of losing his partner but Diana's level of loss, whether in the romantic context or friendship would be devastating. Diana is unique to him, the only one in many things. Without her he gets lost.
    Diana brings everything together. She creates the balance. and you are absolutely right, whether romantic or platonic, they have such a unique defining bond. You can see that clearly missing even now. They both seem lost and alone in a sense. They need each otherÂ’s perspective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Vintage cards:

    "Happy to have won this vintage Super Power Valentine card on eBay"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7wAnd6ANYW/

    "Some awesome vintage (70s and 80s) Superman greeting, birthday, and Valentines Day cards!!"




    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8DOWttBbw8/
    Vintage stuff is honestly so adorable. ItÂ’s so lighthearted and sweet.
    Still advocating for an SMWW collection line 🤗

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    For what she represents and what she brings to the world, losing her would be like losing hope, I feel.
    This...

  15. #405
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Diana brings everything together. She creates the balance. and you are absolutely right, whether romantic or platonic, they have such a unique defining bond. You can see that clearly missing even now. They both seem lost and alone in a sense. They need each otherÂ’s perspective.
    Exactly. It would've made sense to get her pov on things like Clark's decision of outing his secret ID. You see something is clearly missing.

    Vintage stuff is honestly so adorable. ItÂ’s so lighthearted and sweet.
    Still advocating for an SMWW collection line 🤗
    They should produce some new SM/WW's greeting cards.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •