Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1874

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Superman/Wonder Woman Digital Art:

"#superman #wonderwoman #henrycavill #galgadot #justiceleague"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAxeTdQnS38/

"Kingdom Come @gal_gadot @henrycavill 🔥🔥🔥"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_POGoCAOuN/
    "Dynamic Duo. Ever since finding out who they were, I’ve always wanted to do a render of these two together, so FINALLY."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD6yc5Vhrxf/
    I absolutely love this! Seeing JL 12 kiss and just the entirety of the smww relationship develop properly on screen or just in different medias period would be phenomenal. So many other companies are taking advantage of the similar concept SMWW initially started.
    Calvin and Nubia too would really be a game changer.

Latest fan-fiction updates from by friend NightSkyWonderer:

Title: Late Night Deadline

Description: Inspired by Meejay07 art piece. 7th month old Astrea is a bit restless, so she accompanied her father, Kal-El as he finishes his report.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1278948...ething-Special[/I]
    Just want to see Baby Astrea drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Gosh I love that top one with Gal and Henry in the new 52 kiss! Amazing work!!!

Kingdom Come live on screen would be a dream. But they prob wouldn't be faithful as running time is limited, unless they did a trilogy. A mini series would be best maybe. Jupiter's Legacy is coming soon on netflix and one only wonders why WB is sitting on their bums when they have KC and the DK trilogy along with Golden Child.
    Exactly! I saw a report of Jupiter Legacy being described as being like Kingdom Come. It’s really a shame how the interest is obviously there but DC/WB have such cold feet. But yet wonder why they are so behind or why they aren’t getting the audience and fans they are seeking.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-14-2020 at 04:09 PM.

One of the biggest mistakes from the New 52 was not giving them a kid. But I think they were going to make Donna Troy their kid right?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I absolutely love this! Seeing JL 12 kiss and just the entirety of the smww relationship develop properly on screen or just in different medias period would be phenomenal. So many other companies are taking advantage of the similar concept SMWW initially started.
    WB/DC:

Calvin and Nubia too would really be a game changer.
    Oh, yeah... and for more than one reason.

Just want to see Baby Astrea drawn.
    Commission it. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    One of the biggest mistakes from the New 52 was not giving them a kid. But I think they were going to make Donna Troy their kid right?
    Wasn't too soon for them having a kid? Except if DC would've pull a Cable on the child.

The Donna Troy thing is a speculation based on a sketch of her as SMWW's daughter made by the Teen Titans artist. I dunno, it was probably a personal sketch and nothing official.

Aw how cute
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Shocked but happy with the fandome entries...

WB/DC:

Your turtle gif is fast than WB/DC Lol.....

Oh, yeah... and for more than one reason.
    Lots of talk about diversity but not much of change. The ideas are there just need to get to it and stop getting cold feet.

Wasn't too soon for them having a kid? Except if DC would've pull a Cable on the child.

The Donna Troy thing is a speculation based on a sketch of her as SMWW's daughter made by the Teen Titans artist. I dunno, it was probably a personal sketch and nothing official.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    It probably was too soon however, Donna was suppose to be introduced in their book.
    I thought the sketch was “rejected” but even if random, why would Donna be wearing the \S/?🤔
    Then also having Wonderstar and Hunter were missed opportunities too. There was an obvious interest but once it was known who they really were, interests were lost.