Page 26 of 125 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

SuperWonder Valentine’s Cosplay

“We are each other’s shelter from the storm.”
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8h0DigDxKk/

“Happy Valentine’s Day to my Wonder Woman. @kd327 is incredible in every way and is stronger than anyone I know. #luckyman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kUZPuhOd0/

“Happy Valentine's day
    Wonder Woman: @pauline.cosplay”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kADyDFPrT/

“Wonder Woman and Superman welcome you! 💪 We took a break from saving the world to celebrate @atrium_promenada Valentine's Day ❤ The Valentine's mood gave us that! 😍 We are an ideal duo of people in love with each other who, like Superheroes, fight adversities that sometimes life brings. We use our Superpowers to fight problems, quiet days, routines, moats, quarrels ... and thanks to this we are now in this place - honestly HAPPY. And do you know why? Because as for Superman and Wonder Woman, we fight until the very end 💪❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hG3myJiFP/

“Together we will go through all adversities. Together we are stronger 💪❤ Wonder Woman ❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ichdfpZLE/

“Legend has it that a brave young man - the nickname SUPERMAN, exactly 5 years ago, put everything on one card - he fell to his knees and asked his beloved WONDER WOMAN for a hand. And from then on he became her superhero.
    Yes .. today is the anniversary of our engagement! 😍 Love is beautiful, you just need to be able to transfer this feeling through life .. And never give up! 💪❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jcrLQJJcJ/

“Happy Valentine’s Day to my forever valentine. I love you so much. I know I can be annoying at times but I mean.... you still love me. 😂😂😂”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kYou8HciI/

“Happy Valentines Day folks! Hope you all have an awesome day and you get to spend it with your favorite people.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kFwRiFvtE/

“The woman God gave me is much more than I expected in my dreams!! I love you beyond the Love @cristina.ksr
    #happyvalentinesday”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kaaOABQQs/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Happy belated Valentine's day my fellow Superman and Wonder Woman fans.
    The fandom continues to do what it does best, expressing their love for our favorite pairing in various different creative ways.

I have enjoyed many of the posts here for Valentine's day but these ones are especially striking, made all the more so given that they are the DCEU version of the characters. Makes it sweeter. 😏
    Also, in the spirit of the fandom expressing their love for Superman and Wonder Woman through their creativity, I have come across more SMWW and SMWW related fanfics to share. Some tragic, some romantic, some a mixture of both.

I cannot remember if I have already shared some of the stories listed below before.

Story: War of Hearts by NoirWarrior
    Synopsis: When born into a royal family, the needs of the many outweighs those of the few. Diana is promised to another but cannot help but falling for a Prince she shouldn't. With the Galaxy on the brink of War, can Kal and Diana keep their planets safe while also finding love and happiness?

Story: The Curse of The Gods by NoirWarrior
    Synopsis: When Diana's true heritage is exposed, the Queen of the Gods is not happy. She puts a spell on Kal and Diana and now their lives are hers to control. Can they break the curse or are they forever destined to be Star-Crossed Lovers? Only time will tell but it isn't on their side...

Story: The Titan in the Mist By NoirWarrior
    Synopsis: After Wonder Woman killed Maxwell Lord, she disappeared. Five years have passed and a new threat lurks in the dark. The World needs Wonder Woman and only one man can bring her back. The man that she loved. The man that she killed for. The man that left her all alone in this cold and dark world. Superman...

Story: Connections By pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Superman and Wonder Woman have known each other for sometime already. Kal doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Diana but something happens that forces Kal to man up and come clean. I suck at summaries.

Story: Admissions by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Superman and Wonder Woman. Kal-El finally mans up.

Story: Hints by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Kal-El and Diana have been married for three years but something is bothering her. A visit from someone from the future puts Kal-El's mind at ease.

Story: Twins VS Gog by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Twins Lara and Lyta Kent go back in time to protect nine year old Kal-El from the evil Gog.

Story: The Darkness by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Klara is Clark's daughter by Lashina. After being rescued from Apokolips, Clark sends Klara to live among the Amazons of Themyscira to keep her hidden from Darkseid. Clark's frequent visits to his daughter rekindle feelings Clark and Diana thought they have hidden. When they finally declare their love for each other, Bruce and Darkseid enter into a pact.

Story: Klara and the Twins Meet Bolphunga the Unrelenting by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: A one-shot set in The Darkness AU. Klara and the twins, Connor and Cassandra spend a weekend with their parents, Jonathan and Martha Kent when an unwelcome visitor wreaks havoc in Smallville. What will Klara and the Twins do?

Story: Klara Goes to Prom by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Set in the Darkness AU. Klara and Arthur "Artie" Curry Jr. attend prom but Kalibak makes an appearance.

Story: In a Pickle by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Set in the Connections AU. We follow Superman and Wonder Woman as their relationship develops. I suck at summaries. Enjoy!

Story: The One by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: The One has come to earth. His coming was prophesied centuries ago: the One shall save the world from doom.

Story: By All Means Necessary by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: The Earth is finally free from Darkseid's tyrranical rule. Diana and Clark finally settle down into a relationship and go into semi-retirement. In the dark recesses of the government there is a group which blames metahumans, heroes and villains alike for the misfortune that befell the Earth.

Story: Superman: Red Lantern by pesterhopper
    Synopsis: Clark lost his wife and unborn child at the hands of Ares, the God of War. As he lay dying and powerless in a Washington D.C. junkyard, a Red Lantern ring comes to him.

These are the more recent ones that I can think of that haven't already been shared on here. I like to show support to newer SMWW writers as much as I do the ones who have been writing them for some time especially given that many are no longer currently writing.
    Welcome back, LadyP. Your contribution was missed. 🤗

Omg, so many fics. 😱 I don't recall any of these being shared before. I had recently discovered the existence of the ones with Klara and read some parts. Glad you shared them all.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Yes! A lot of DCEU SMWW valentines posts! 😅 It’s still such a surprise given how they didn’t have interaction but it goes to show there are many who wanted to see and still have hope of maybe one day seeing SMWW interaction live action
    That's what makes it all the sweeter for me. That they are DCEU SMWW, despite the clear attempts to limit their first ever live screen interaction, people still are very much interested in Superman and Wonder Woman. It is a natural curiosity that makes sense. It is an even more logical curiosity given their long standing comic book history despite current revisions, not even including some of their obvious affectionate interactions in Super Friends, predating other JL animations. So surprising and not so surprising at the same time.

“Happy Valentine’s Day to my forever valentine. I love you so much. I know I can be annoying at times but I mean.... you still love me. 😂😂😂”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kYou8HciI/

“Happy Valentines Day folks! Hope you all have an awesome day and you get to spend it with your favorite people.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kFwRiFvtE/

“The woman God gave me is much more than I expected in my dreams!! I love you beyond the Love @cristina.ksr
    #happyvalentinesday”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8kaaOABQQs/
    All these SMWW themed Valentine's day post just makes me think Valentine's day should just be nicknamed SuperWonderful day 😁.
    Also, the last two images...😍😍

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Welcome back, LadyP. Your contribution was missed. 🤗

Omg, so many fics. 😱 I don't recall any of these being shared before. I had recently discovered the existence of the ones with Klara and read some parts. Glad you shared them all.
    Thank you! I miss being able to contribute more often. I try to peak in every now and then.

Okay good. I wasn't trying to reshare stories I had already shared.
    I'm always happy to discover and share new SMWW related stories.

Superman and Wonder Woman’s couple most notable caption/phrase! 😉

“Every Superman needs his Wonder Woman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7H2aM7ppRV/

“#everysupermanneedshiswonderwoman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Pnp7yh5GG/

“Every Wonder Woman needs her Superman💫❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8HrmIyItLF/

That's what makes it all the sweeter for me. That they are DCEU SMWW, despite the clear attempts to limit their first ever live screen interaction, people still are very much interested in Superman and Wonder Woman. It is a natural curiosity that makes sense. It is an even more logical curiosity given their long standing comic book history despite current revisions, not even including some of their obvious affectionate interactions in Super Friends, predating other JL animations. So surprising and not so surprising at the same time.
    Unlike Gal and Henry, Lynda and Chris didn't interact at all, but still people like pairing them. As you say, it has more to do with the SM/WW concept than what was represented with a particular versions of them.

All these SMWW themed Valentine's day post just makes me think Valentine's day should just be nicknamed SuperWonderful day 😁.
    Like any other festivity, no? 🙃

Thank you! I miss being able to contribute more often. I try to peak in every now and then.
    Hope to see you more often. I thought you abandoned us over the past month. 😂

Okay good. I wasn't trying to reshare stories I had already shared.
    I'm always happy to discover and share new SMWW related stories.
    Keep them coming. 😎

Even if some don’t know the deep comic book history, Superman and Wonder Woman are so naturally drawn together because of the original “bond”/“connection” from the start. It’s just something that can not be ignored and stands out whether intentionally or not. The ideas brought up between them is very much real and connected to the real world on a grander scale. There is so much richness of this to be explored.

Also, the last two images...😍😍
    I believe there is a bit more to come 🤗 And I totally agree! Honestly, every special occasion should be nicknamed that because somehow SMWW is part of it 🤣

Funko SM/WW pics:

"Happy Valentine's"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jT5LFH1gM/

"Clark’s rooting for Kansas City, Lil’ Wondy’s rooting for San Francisco. I’m rooting for the commercials… 😉"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8FZfm7n91r/

"#gaming #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Mi-5pj0Xv/

OMG! Weddings, home decorations, engagements, parties, Valentine's day (or as I call SMWW's day), children's parties ... the couple remains more loved than ever and alive and kicking !!!! This year I noticed more fans expressing themselves on Twitter about their love, more people admitting they like the couple! I'm very happy with this! It is proof that our little ant work, even though small maintaining blogs, IGs, Pinterest and Twitter has not been in vain!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    OMG! Weddings, home decorations, engagements, parties, Valentine's day (or as I call SMWW's day), children's parties ... the couple remains more loved than ever and alive and kicking !!!! This year I noticed more fans expressing themselves on Twitter about their love, more people admitting they like the couple! I'm very happy with this! It is proof that our little ant work, even though small maintaining blogs, IGs, Pinterest and Twitter has not been in vain!
    I think it goes to show the fandom isn’t perfect but be more representative in a positive manner to what we enjoy and celebrate it all. That I think is why even more so SMWW continues to stand out. SMWW relationship is iconic in its own right finding it’s way to be integrated with real world milestones, whether it’s a family, couple or individual. Superman and Wonder Woman are characters who inspire and together as a couple, they represent being all of who you are from jump, be the best of the best of who you are, respect, equality and emphasizing on uniqueness instead of trying to fit into the basic limiting norm. In modern times, celebrating this uniqueness is what makes these characters relatable to the general audience.

I think it goes to show the fandom isn’t perfect but be more representative in a positive manner to what we enjoy and celebrate it all. That I think is why even more so SMWW continues to stand out. SMWW relationship is iconic in its own right finding it’s way to be integrated with real world milestones, whether it’s a family, couple or individual. Superman and Wonder Woman are characters who inspire and together as a couple, they represent being all of who you are from jump, be the best of the best of who you are, respect, equality and emphasizing on uniqueness instead of trying to fit into the basic limiting norm. In modern times, celebrating this uniqueness is what makes these characters relatable to the general audience.
    Superman and Wonder Woman were chosen by the general public and from there came their acceptance. It is the couple who see them as an example of people to be followed, the parents who see them as the ideal model of fatherhood / motherhood, the children who see in them the representation of their parents / grandparents / teachers. SMWW is the ideal of safety and perfection to be achieved.

I believe there is a bit more to come 🤗 And I totally agree! Honestly, every special occasion should be nicknamed that because somehow SMWW is part of it 🤣
    Yeah, there are a few V-Day related SM/WW pics shared late. I'm sure V-day will be really over only when Carnival will start. 🤣

I noticed it too and it was about time fans were feeling to express themself again after the past few years of "hiding".

Superman and Wonder Woman were chosen by the general public and from there came their acceptance. It is the couple who see them as an example of people to be followed, the parents who see them as the ideal model of fatherhood / motherhood, the children who see in them the representation of their parents / grandparents / teachers. SMWW is the ideal of safety and perfection to be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, there are a few V-Day related SM/WW pics shared late. I'm sure V-day will be really over only when Carnival will start. 🤣
    Adding tags late 😅
    LOL! Like how halloween was going into Thanksgiving/Christmas... it’s just a back to back ongoing thing.... not much of a break in between.

I noticed it too and it was about time fans were feeling to express themself again after the past few years of "hiding".
    I don’t think it was “hiding”. Some just don’t want the negativity/altercations. Others just mind they business period and post/speak when in the mood. Now I think more are speaking because of how not so good things are and it was quite a change of how things (especially new52) was and/or has been handled.